Agmatine vs Citrilline Malate

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys! I have a couple of questions about these two....I havent had many experiences with Agmatine, but have gone through kilos of citrilline malate....am I missing anything? I love CM for its effects on aerobic work and stress....But understand they do a lot of the same thing.....Do you have a preference? Thanks!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Guys! I have a couple of questions about these two....I havent had many experiences with Agmatine, but have gone through kilos of citrilline malate....am I missing anything? I love CM for its effects on aerobic work and stress....But understand they do a lot of the same thing.....Do you have a preference? Thanks!
Agmatine, once taken for a few days, gives you a long lasting pump.
Sometimes I'll just flex in the mirror for a second and wonder why I'm feeling a good pump and then I remember.

I'd actually combine the two if I were you.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Agmatine, once taken for a few days, gives you a long lasting pump.
Sometimes I'll just flex in the mirror for a second and wonder why I'm feeling a good pump and then I remember.

I'd actually combine the two if I were you.
What type of dosage together would you recommend? I usually take 3 grams of CM with bcaas pre workout...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What type of dosage together would you recommend? I usually take 3 grams of CM with bcaas pre workout...
I do 5 grams CM and 1.5 grams agmatine a day.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Agmatine has a host of other potential benefits outside of the pump. I feel Citrulline Malate assists better with endurance as well.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Both are very useful ingredients solo, and many users like to combine the two. As it seems you already have your CM covered, I'd look into picking up some bulk agmatine. 1-1.5 g should work nicely.

Allmax carries both bulk products in our line up if you're interested: AgmaPure agmatine sulfate, and 2:1 bonded citrulline malate.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thanx to my favorite non stim pre hemavol, I don't have to answer this question.. cause I like them combine far better than either alone..

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the great ideas guys!!!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Both are great products. High Volume is a wonderful product. Another fantastic pre-workout is Conqu3r by Olympus labs. It has 1.5g agmatine and 6g of CM. You can't find better dosing than that in a stimulant pre-workout. Plus it has a full dose of creatine, beta-alanine, Betaine, and a host of other things.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You won't find higher doses of L Citrulline (5g L Citrulline = 10g Citrulline Malate)and Agmatine and at that price it's hard to pass up.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
I still need to try out HV. Keep reading all the raves and in curious how great it is.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I'm so glad I started this thread....In my mind I never really put a synergy between the two and was asking which was better. I love the effect of CM so if mixing them feels and functions even better I will certainly research and figure how I can get the most bang for my buck. I sure appreciate the ideas and rations and experiences guys!! I just did a 6 mile rails to trails in Savannah and had 4 grams of CM in my system...life saving!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm so glad I started this thread....In my mind I never really put a synergy between the two and was asking which was better. I love the effect of CM so if mixing them feels and functions even better I will certainly research and figure how I can get the most bang for my buck. I sure appreciate the ideas and rations and experiences guys!! I just did a 6 mile rails to trails in Savannah and had 4 grams of CM in my system...life saving!
Bro, 6 g CM, 1 g Agmatine, call me in the morning.

.... or after your next workout lol. Prepare for glory. L.E.G.E.N.D.A.R.Y. pumps!

I also prefer the CM over Citrulline for the malic acid benefits :) Since you already have CM go SNS bulk Agmatine

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro, 6 g CM, 1 g Agmatine, call me in the morning.

.... or after your next workout lol. Prepare for glory. L.E.G.E.N.D.A.R.Y. pumps!

I also prefer the CM over Citrulline for the malic acid benefits :) Since you already have CM go SNS bulk Agmatine

Disssssssssssss. cm gives me huge forearm pumps, it hurts in a good way.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Disssssssssssss. cm gives me huge forearm pumps, it hurts in a good way.
Haha CM seems to make my penis work better.....stress levels reduced.....I can work harder......CM works for me! Lol

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I like how a question about 2 individual ingredients turns into a product-pimp thread.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established