Epic dosage?

prebzmaister

Awards
Well then, not sure if this has already been answered, but it's 42 days until my show, and I'm late...I have 4 bottles of Epic, 1 bottle of thermobomb 12.0, and 1 bottle of erase. Been using alphamine in 8 weeks soon.

Is there any benefit of dosing 900mg instead of 600mg Epic?
And when should I take it? Empty stomach? With meals? Pwo?

Also, is there possible to add ond cap of erase, so it'll be 100mg ED, to dry out even more?

Doing 1-2 hours ED of cardio.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need to go above 600mg with EP1C. Stick to the two cap dosing and pop them both pre-workout on lifting days and in the morning on non-lifting days.

Is this the old Erase you have (armistane?)

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
It's based on weight. I'm 150lbs and I do one cap.

prebzmaister

Awards
No need to go above 600mg with EP1C. Stick to the two cap dosing and pop them both pre-workout on lifting days and in the morning on non-lifting days.

Is this the old Erase you have (armistane?)
well it's actually Myodyne Ergostane, which I think is the same ingredient.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Since when?. 150?. You must be under 5 feet!.
Lol I'm a small guy. 150lbs with 9.7% bf at 68.5 inches. I've got some growing to do, but first we need to get rid of the baby fat.

And I gotta find the links from bb, but some of the studies found an upper limit and that was a dosed based on mg/kg.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol I'm a small guy. 150lbs with 9.7% bf at 68.5 inches. I've got some growing to do, but first we need to get rid of the baby fat.

And I gotta find the links from bb, but some of the studies found an upper limit and that was a dosed based on mg/kg.
Get rid of baby fat?. 68.5 inches?. Why not just say 5 feet 8.5 inches tall?. Anyway, eat more.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Get rid of baby fat?. 68.5 inches?. Why not just say 5 feet 8.5 inches tall?. Anyway, eat more.
[video=youtube;zZ3fjQa5Hls]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ3fjQa5Hls[/video]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ddfox423 Apex Alchemy 4
Electrake Workout Logs 595
SatishOG Natural Bodybuilding 10
Supplements 8
The Express 42 Supplements 33