HICA bulk powder

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does any company make a bulk powder? Would like to add something like this to my protein shakes.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't seen bulk HICA but prosupps makes leucine matrix which is which is HICA, leucine, and CA-HMB

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I think it comes down to patent issues and/or royalties if a company wants to make a stand alone HICA product.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would you want to put HICA into a protein shake?

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
In the soccer study they took it with meals and ate a relatively high protein diet (.8 grams protein per lb of total body weight iirc) so they took it with high protein meals.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why would it be wrong to? Does it not act similar to leucine? I'm not questioning your knowledge, I'm just curious what your opinion is. I'm sure that its inclusion in alphamine is for the preservation of LBM, but would taking HICA with protein further enhance MPS? Or at least start it incase x amount of protein didn't meet leucine threshold for MPS?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't seen bulk HICA but prosupps makes leucine matrix which is which is HICA, leucine, and CA-HMB
Hmm, I may need to try this. I am wrapping up a bottle of Clear Muscle with great results but the price is so steep its unreal. Nearly $2 a day...

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have used it before its a good product. It is a little tought to find though.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for all the replies. It seems to me that MyoSynergy is the best product on the market if you want a good dose of HICA.