APS Mesomorph question......

Sullydogs

Sullydogs

Awards
I was wondering if creatine nitrate can cause clumping? I have a little clumping in my tub , good seal and good expiration.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I was under the impression that meso was no longer available. I used it in the past with good results, but I dont recall any clumping. Perhaps the heat of summer causes some powders to clump. I always shake up my tubs before using.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering if creatine nitrate can cause clumping? I have a little clumping in my tub , good seal and good expiration.
Eh just take a spoon and stir away, then repeatedly shake before usage and it should be fine if the expiration date and seal were good.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I read on here of some people putting powders in the freezer overnight and then break it up or something. Not sure the details but it was something I read on this forum a while back.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I read on here of some people putting powders in the freezer overnight and then break it up or something. Not sure the details but it was something I read on this forum a while back.
Yeah people do this and put it in like a food processor depending on how bad it is. Luckily I haven't had to do this yet :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The store by me has a jug of mesomorph left.

Sullydogs

Sullydogs

Awards
You can find it online pretty easy. Mine has a 2017 exp date so there still making it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This product clumps very easily. The original version was simply amazing. The reformulated version, not so much. But yes, alot of people experienced this as well. Not sure what causes it.

Sullydogs

Sullydogs

Awards
This product clumps very easily. The original version was simply amazing. The reformulated version, not so much. But yes, alot of people experienced this as well. Not sure what causes it.
I suggested the nitrate because noxygen clumps like crazy but I suppose it's different.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i agree...the orginal creatine nitrate version was probably the best pre-workout i have ever used....but of course they had to mess with it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i agree...the orginal creatine nitrate version was probably the best pre-workout i have ever used....but of course they had to mess with it.
happens with nearly every product.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
They are still making it.

I save silica packets sometimes and add extra to products that tend to clump often.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...they are still making stimx also.....