Greens Supp

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Anyone here use a greens supplement? If so which do you recommend?

Been reading some good things about them but I'm not sure I need one. I take a multi (OT or Multi Jym) and a Probiotic (Gut Health) so I'm not sure its necessary but do have the cash to spend if it is beneficial in anyway. Was looking at CL's Oximega Greens but wanted some input first. I do get about 4-5 servings of veggies a day in, specifically only broccoli and spinach since they're easiest to make, not much fruit though.

brindlemax

Awards
Cytogreens by Nova Forme is what I use.

Myokemist

Awards
Green Vibrance. Only greens that I've noticed any appreciable difference. Mix with some apple juice and it actually tastes decent.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Imma have to check it out. Just wondering if its necessary if I'm using gut health and a multi already. But if its beneficial I'm willing to purchase

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've been using oximega greens for about the last month or two (minus vacation). Profile is stellar and the taste is good enough. I eat a good bit of veggies in the evenings but through the day I've just been doing shakes so this fits the gap.

The nice thing is it has a lot of the fruit vit/min that I miss out on by not eating much if any fruit (keto). I'd def recommend it as it's priced well too. I got a buy 2 get 1 deal as well

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Imma have to check it out. Just wondering if its necessary if I'm using gut health and a multi already. But if its beneficial I'm willing to purchase
If your not eating much fruit you're prob missing out on some antioxidants and such that can be a nice boost

Myokemist

Awards

avega17

Awards
  • Established
I was taking Oximega greens for months and then stopped and noticed no difference at all. I say save your money and try and get in more of the real thing.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used Oximega greens. The taste is good and it has a great profile.

Now I bought a Ninja Kitchen Mega Kitchen System, I can blend anything I want with that mofo lol.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Green Vibrance OR Perfect Food by Garden of Life

Just compare their labels to most of the other regularly recommended greens products, WORLD of difference.

Myokemist

Awards

Now I bought a Ninja Kitchen Mega Kitchen System, I can blend anything I want with that mofo lol.
I have one as well. They are RIDICULOUS. lol

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I either use Cytogreens or IFN athletic multi. I dont see any need to take both.

Shin Sprints

Awards
Another vote for Cytogreens by Nova Form.

I take a scoop in my post-workout protein shake.

I take Orange Triad mulch-vitamin before bed.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perfect food looks good. Only used oximega and enjoy it. The CL/greens combo is decent in oj.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im using the CL OrangeTriad + Greens .. decent stuff mixes well in Orange Juice

I do have CL greens which I will start soon

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, the greens formula is not good at all alone!
Im kinda excited to try it for the first time .. U feel its underdosed compared to other ones in the market ?
How did it taste in water ?

shurushuru

Awards
I am using orange triad +greens.soon as drink I get an adrenaline like feel

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Im kinda excited to try it for the first time .. U feel its underdosed compared to other ones in the market ? How did it taste in water ?
Like spearminted grass! Literally! I used to mix it with my labrada joint juice! It took the edge off it!
Its the only greens supp ive tried, so i cant compare!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been using the Nova Forme lately and just picked up a greens and fruits product from a shop around here but it tastes terrible.

The Green Vibrance formula looks legit though, may have to pick some up.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I use MST's MycoGreen and mainly use it for immune support. Greens supplements shouldn't be used as replacements for veggies.

MST-MycoGreen.jpg

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive been using the Nova Forme lately and just picked up a greens and fruits product from a shop around here but it tastes terrible.

The Green Vibrance formula looks legit though, may have to pick some up.
CL formula tastes good!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Serving size says 10g and the label shows more than 10g of ingredients per serving?
Huh, you're right, good catch. MySTeek any input on this? Also, the bulk powder MycoGreens seems to be sold out at a couple of my fav stores.. Coming back soon?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of CL love. Appreciate it guys. Orange Triad + Greens would be kickass. The Greens taste like tea with a hint of orange to me.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive been using SAN Green Supreme Fusion. Taste pretty good with just water.

san-green-supreme-fusion-nutrition.png

EWolfe08

EWolfe08

Awards
Anyone here use a greens supplement? If so which do you recommend?

Been reading some good things about them but I'm not sure I need one. I take a multi (OT or Multi Jym) and a Probiotic (Gut Health) so I'm not sure its necessary but do have the cash to spend if it is beneficial in anyway. Was looking at CL's Oximega Greens but wanted some input first. I do get about 4-5 servings of veggies a day in, specifically only broccoli and spinach since they're easiest to make, not much fruit though.
I also use CytoGreens. I've tried the Oximega Greens and I prefer CytoGreens for taste and profile.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
SAN green supreme fusion...1 scoop every morning

gentri

gentri

Awards
I use Garden of Life's Alkalizer & Detoxifier Green Super Food if I find that I'm not getting in as much veggies as I'd like. I like it pretty well plus it helps with balancing your ph levels.

paula

paula

Awards
I dont go for a flavor, since its a green supplements. My favorite are green vinranve and amazing grass

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I agree I like the profile.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
SAN's actually tastes decent. I had to take Oximega Greens as a shot, didn't like the flavor at all. Surprised how many say they enjoy that. Lol. Not that flavor is most important, but what good is it if you can't stomach it.

tsugsr

Awards
Im using the CL OrangeTriad + Greens .. decent stuff mixes well in Orange Juice I do have CL greens which I will start soon
I originally mixed it with water and It wasn't great, but with oj it's awesome! Thanks for the suggestion.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Just got Orange Triad Greens. Its not so bad

Shame about their fish oil, absolutely disgusting burps

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got Orange Triad Greens. Its not so bad Shame about their fish oil, absolutely disgusting burps
just freeze them or take them pre bed :) either way that powder ot/greens is a great formula

cjdesmit

Awards
I take Green Vibrance off and on. It definitely has a great ingredient profile but tastes (and looks) like dirty, ditch water.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SAN Greens Fusion is great stuff.

Price, Taste, Mixing, Organic Ingredients... all adds up to a no brainer purchase for me.

Deadgame

Awards
I take Macro Greens. Notice the difference when I take it

Deadgame

Awards
Yea I'm surprised it hadn't gotten the attention it deserves.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I'm surprised it hadn't gotten the attention it deserves.
That's easy to answer, the company that makes Macro Greens markets to the general public rather than athletes :p

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I consistently use and cycle between Prime Nutrition phytoform and AI Sports Nutrition Red and Greens. Two of the best imo

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I consistently use and cycle between Prime Nutrition phytoform and AI Sports Nutrition Red and Greens. Two of the best imo
How is the taste of red and greens?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Supplements 19
Volvo140G Supplements 6
Myrmidon Supplements 24
GQNemesis Supplements 21