PES AlphaT2 + EC Chronic Trap/Neck Pain

B

burfect

Awards
Has anyone else experienced this?

Been utilizing AlphaT2 + EC stack for roughly a month and getting good results.

My issue is that by days end (and sometimes early morning as well) I am experiencing EXTREME upper Trapezius/Shoulder tightness and neck pain. At some points it become so paralyzing that it is simply unbearable.

I know that AT2 affects the thyroid and contains A-Yohimbine (which I have never tried) and that some people experience negative sides from regular Y. I have taken EC alone in the past and have never experienced this. This weekend I abstained from BOTH (AT2 + EC) and it seem to be alleviating by Sunday to a degree.

Hydration is on point I consume a full gallon during training alone. Has anyone experienced similar from either AT2 or EC?

Appreciate the help.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not really sure of what in those would cause that issue.

Is there any possibility that posture or training is causing the tightness? Does it go away when you sleep only to return at the same time the next day?

B

burfect

Awards
I am not really sure of what in those would cause that issue.

Is there any possibility that posture or training is causing the tightness? Does it go away when you sleep only to return at the same time the next day?
Relatively speaking yes. In today's case (and what influenced me to post) I went to sleep with the neck pain and it's still apparent this morning... normally it feels fine in the AM and typically sparks up later in the day. I haven't trained anything in terms of training too much so I am baffled.

I know stimulants have a tendency to increase stress so that has crossed my mind but as stated, I have run EC with no similar issues in the past.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I am a bit baffled about it too. :eek:

Maybe try some self massage or roll out on a lacrosse ball (or similar item) to try and find some trigger points?

You haven't noticed any other negatives from the EC AlphaT2 combo though?

B

burfect

Awards
Ya I am a bit baffled about it too. :eek:

Maybe try some self massage or roll out on a lacrosse ball (or similar item) to try and find some trigger points?

You haven't noticed any other negatives from the EC AlphaT2 combo though?
Only thing I experienced was some "sore throatish" type of feeling when beginning the T2 which I attributed to the thyroid interaction but this could be total placebo.

Other than that just the typical jitters, anxiety, crackhead type feeling that EC gives me alone.

C

crgsander

Awards
Antihistamines cause me to have the symptoms you described.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does it occur only on days that you train?

I ask because I had that problem (still do to a degree), and I think it was caused by improper scapular retraction. I was involving my traps far too much with that motion.

S

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
interesting, i was just diagnosed with hypothyroidism and recently i have noticed tightness in the exact same area. sometimes cramps too. in the sternocleidomastoid area, but i chalked it up to my neck being tight.

B

burfect

Awards
interesting, i was just diagnosed with hypothyroidism and recently i have noticed tightness in the exact same area. sometimes cramps too. in the sternocleidomastoid area, but i chalked it up to my neck being tight.
And this may be a bit off... but I'm wondering if this could stem from AT2's thyroid interactions.

S

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
And this may be a bit off... but I'm wondering if this could stem from AT2's thyroid interactions.
well i've never used at2

i recently just finsihed DCP 2.0 and a yohimbe run