stinkywinky

Awards
Hey all. I recently bought a supplement stack which I will list below

Anabeta Elite
Cistamax (promotion with anabeta elite)
Alphamax test booster
X factor (ArA)
Glycergrow (enhances effects of ArA)

I just recieved my Anabeta elite, cistamax and Alphamax test booster today and wanted to know a few things.

1. How should I go about dosing these?

Anabeta says 4 caps split between 2 times a day, Alphamax morning and night, and X gels along with Glycergrow pre workout.

2. Should I wait for my ArA x gels and glycergrow, or start my stack with ABE, Alphamax and cistamax?

Lastly, If I start what I have now without the x gels and glycer, am I to expect similar results if I do wait and combine all of these? Seems like alot to take at a time. I appreciate all of your feedback guys, thanks alot :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Follow directions on labels. The times you listed is fine

2. When are you expecting to receive the ArA and glycergrow?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Anabeta Elite
Alphamax test booster
X factor (ArA)

I just recieved my Anabeta elite, cistamax and Alphamax test booster today and wanted to know a few things.

Anabeta says 4 caps split between 2 times a day, Alphamax morning and night, and X gels along with Glycergrow pre workout.

2. Should I wait for my ArA x gels and glycergrow, or start my stack with ABE, Alphamax and cistamax?

Lastly, If I start what I have now without the x gels and glycer, am I to expect similar results if I do wait and combine all of these? Seems like alot to take at a time. I appreciate all of your feedback guys, thanks alot :)
Dose AbE as per label, same as alphamax and cistamax.

Dose X factor / x gels pre workout.

I would wait for the rest to arrive as AbE and Ara work well together

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose AbE as per label, same as alphamax and cistamax.

Dose X factor / x gels pre workout.

I would wait for the rest to arrive as AbE and Ara work well together
^^^This.

I would also wait on the GlycerGrow, as it will help with the ArA as well (helps emulsify it for better absorption).

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dose Alphamax 2 upon wakening or pre workout if your workout early in the day. Take the other 2 pre bed on an empty or somewhat empty stomach. Just make sure the doses are at least 6-8 hours apart.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What ant said! And wait for the ARA as well, many have had awesome luck with alphamax+ara.

stinkywinky

Awards
Thanks guys, I'll wait for the ArA and see how it goes :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would actually start Alphamax 2-4 weeks prior to ArA. That way you can run your cycle a little longer than 8-10 weeks

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything is covered for the most part.

Only thing I would add, is if you are new to Forskolin... Dose the Alphamax and ABE apart as much as possible. That is around 100mg of F95 depending on how much is in the new elite.

stinkywinky

Awards
Thanks again. I've started Alphamax for 2 days now and am yet to receive ArA. As far as dosing goes, I take the Alphamax in the morning and my workouts are always in the afternoon after school (3-4pm) . I'll take ABE with my high carb pre meal about 30 minutes before hitting the gym which shouldn't interfere with my Alphamax as it's over 6 hours between use. Once again thanks for all your feedback guys, really appreciate it!! :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Anabeta Elite
Alphamax test booster
X factor (ArA)

Just follow the label's direction. Great stack!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks again. I've started Alphamax for 2 days now and am yet to receive ArA. As far as dosing goes, I take the Alphamax in the morning and my workouts are always in the afternoon after school (3-4pm) . I'll take ABE with my high carb pre meal about 30 minutes before hitting the gym which shouldn't interfere with my Alphamax as it's over 6 hours between use. Once again thanks for all your feedback guys, really appreciate it!! :)
Absolutely. If you have any questions, you can always shoot me or one of the other reps a PM. By the way, how old are you?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No prob stinky! Keep us updated on how the stack treats ya, should be an amazing run!

stinkywinky

Awards
Absolutely. If you have any questions, you can always shoot me or one of the other reps a PM. By the way, how old are you?
Thanks man, will do! As for my age, I'm 17 years old.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well that changes things, lol

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a lot of stuff to take at your age that is pretty unnecessary. At 17 you will see minimal results from any test booster as your test will already be high due to your age. At 17 you should see gains for a few years with a good diet and hard work. Maybe throw in some creatine

Sullydogs

Sullydogs

Awards
Should have bought 10 pounds of protein and a ton of creatine. You'd see a lot more gains.

Sullydogs

Sullydogs

Awards
@17 you have a ton of natural hormones . Any boosters aren't going to help you . I personally don't think boosters should be used by anyone under 35.

As far as ARA I could be way off but I wouldn't think it be safe. Inflammation could be detrimental at your age.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have to agree with the recent posts. Best to just learn and optimize your diet and training. May not be what you wanted to hear, but it'll pay off on the long term.