Alpha t2

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
came off t3 after a week of use and it jacked up my thyroid, been gaining some fat. question: does new version alpha t2 help restore thyroid?

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
what i needed to hear, thanks man. just ordered

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
should do you decent good.

Beast20

Beast20

Awards
Quick but important question:
I'll be running the New Alpha-T2 for 6 weeks.

I'm thinking of stacking it with OxyElite Pro (the older version with 1,3 dimethylamine HCI) and if possible with VPX's Thyrovex because of the L-Tyrosine and 3'5' Diiodo-L-Thyronine.

Would this be a good stack? Or would the Thyrovex be a waste alongside Alpha-T2???

When I feel comfortable on it, could Ephedrine HCL be added later on during the run? Please advise. I'll be starting Monday. Thanks!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick but important question:
I'll be running the New Alpha-T2 for 6 weeks.

I'm thinking of stacking it with OxyElite Pro (the older version with 1,3 dimethylamine HCI) and if possible with VPX's Thyrovex because of the L-Tyrosine and 3'5' Diiodo-L-Thyronine.

Would this be a good stack? Or would the Thyrovex be a waste alongside Alpha-T2???

When I feel comfortable on it, could Ephedrine HCL be added later on during the run? Please advise. I'll be starting Monday. Thanks!
You can combine the thryovex with the alpha-T2. If you're worried/ concerned about cost:benefit ratio, then just use the thryovex first and then run the alpha-t2 after. As for the ephedrine, yes, you can use it later with no issues.

Beast20

Beast20

Awards
You can combine the thryovex with the alpha-T2. If you're worried/ concerned about cost:benefit ratio, then just use the thryovex first and then run the alpha-t2 after. As for the ephedrine, yes, you can use it later with no issues.
Thanks bro, I'll be starting low dose AT2, since I was already on Thyrovex for a week. And see how the 2 treat me. As soon as I start feeling less effect i'll add the ephedrine

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro, I'll be starting low dose AT2, since I was already on Thyrovex for a week. And see how the 2 treat me. As soon as I start feeling less effect i'll add the ephedrine
I would be surprised if you even needed to add in the ephedrine. AT2 works wonders as a stand alone.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what the oleuropein inclusion can potentially help with if I'm not mistaken http://www.ergo-log.com/olive-leaf-extract-active-thyroid-hormone.html
Yeah, Oleuropein does have some research supporting its use towards the goal. The thyroid typically spontaneously re-activates following cessation of pro-thyroidal compounds however, so you will be back relatively quickly. The alpha-t2 will just ensure it happens at a faster rate, and it will help keep body fat accrual to a minimum until you're there.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Np. As usual, try to not overdo things, always keep it simple.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Np. As usual, try to not overdo things, always keep it simple.
Sometimes this is the key. People stray away from keeping it simple. How can you judge a product if you bring in so many factors. Alpha t2 works incredibly well alone no need to over complicate things.

Beast20

Beast20

Awards
Thanks for the simplicity tip. So far it's been almost a week and I can definitely say I am sweating and SMELLING like a pig on this. Tuesday I bumped it to twice a day. Diet is also in check, and will be lowering my overall cals a bit by the end of this week. So far I'm loving this products. Without a doubt better than the old version

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the simplicity tip. So far it's been almost a week and I can definitely say I am sweating and SMELLING like a pig on this. Tuesday I bumped it to twice a day. Diet is also in check, and will be lowering my overall cals a bit by the end of this week. So far I'm loving this products. Without a doubt better than the old version

Boom! Glad to hear its working out for you bro

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome news. Good to hear you have diet in check. So many people supplement without putting on the work on diet and training and wonder why the results aren't mind boggling. Keep with it and I'm beyond confident you will be extremely satisfied with your results! :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome news. Good to hear you have diet in check. So many people supplement without putting on the work on diet and training and wonder why the results aren't mind boggling. Keep with it and I'm beyond confident you will be extremely satisfied with your results! :)
Good point. No matter how effective some products may be, it's nearly impossible to out supplement poor diet and training. Having everything dialed in makes a world of difference in one's progress.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good point. No matter how effective some products may be, it's nearly impossible to out supplement poor diet and training. Having everything dialed in makes a world of difference in one's progress.
Of course. Can't out train a bad diet. Having diet locked in will make a world of difference in training performance it's like night and day.