Which of the 3??

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I am currently on Bobo's muscle building program, and was wondering which of these 3 supplements would be the best for me to take? I have never taken a NO product, and nor anything else along those lines except creatine and satur8... and now on to the list.

1)Glucophase XR by DS
2)No-Explode by BSN
3)CreEthyl Thunder by Omega Sports

Any help suggestions or other supplements I should try would instead of one of these would be greatly appreciated.

My goals are to gain muscle - hence the plan under Bobo :D.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
I was never a big fan of NO type products due to lack of solid results.

These are different categories the Glucophase will be excelent for nutrient partioning and shuttling carbs/protein in muscle cells! this is the best out of the 3 for actually adding muscle and the CEE is best for strength.

The creEthyl thunder will add some strength in your lifts but not really a lean muscle mass generator it can add 1-2 pound LBM if done right but it never ends up staying for me.

fairplay101

Awards
I'm using Dymatize Xpand and SAN CM2 with good strength gain and LBM gain. I find the strength gains will lead to LBM increase if you adjust your diet accordingly.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I was never a big fan of NO type products due to lack of solid results.

My feelings exactly :)

I would go with the CEThunder from CNW. That would seem to be the best in supporting lean mass gains IMO, basic creatine science here with some additonal goodies in it.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
of the 3 I would go with the creatine also.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why not get the feedback of your consultant? He would know best :D

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You may be surprised with NO-XPLODE. I only used it once before an arm workout and it was a damn good workout. I'm gonna start to use it everyday in a few weeks when I start bulking. Its expensive tho.

Xenocide

Awards
GXR isn't an NO or creatine product, but I think it should alway be a part of any stack or regimen, whether bulking, cutting, or maintaining. It's fine product. Personnally, I didn't get much from NO-Xplode. Am about to try Omega's CET and have heard good things about it.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Why not get the feedback of your consultant? He would know best :D
I'm going to, but wanted the feedback from the general public too. I'm still about a week away from deciding what if or what I'm going to take.