Who do you guys trust these days! I want to hear.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Hey guys i know this answer will get a lot of controversy but i wanted to throw it out there, what would your top 3 or 5 trusted supplement brands be? All i can think of is Beverly, PES, and Universal, Core Nutritionals. I would like to know what you guys think, also if you had to PICK one company to go with for every product what would to be??

Thanks guys,
J

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll go top 4, not including Performax Labs, for obvious reasons. I'm going with 4 because 3 is too little, and at least for 5, there are several that can be in that 5 spot.

In no order:

Cellucor
PES
Universal
Controlled Labs

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
These are my top 5 but there a certain companies in which I by one or two supplements always such as orange tridad from controlled labs and creatine and beta alanine from SNS, and Cellucor protein.
In no order
Olympus Labs
Evomuse
PES
Black Lion Research
Performax labs

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No particular order, I still buy from several and havent had a long enough time to say I have a number 1 go to line....yet

Controlled Labs
Cellucor
Olympus Labs
BLR
EBF

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
PES (including Analyzed supplements)
EBF
Controlled labs
EvoMuse
Athletix (Yes I'm a rep, lol but that just means I've seen more of the company than most and I am impressed)

Olympus Labs I haven't had much personal experience compared to the others but they are very open-faced (labels, product purities, etc.) and getting nothing but positive reviews

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
My 3 (no order)
PES
Evomuse
EBF.

Great products and outstanding customer service.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No specific order

Natty stuff-
Evomuse
Betancourt nutrition (protein mainly)
Molecular Nutrition
Purus

Hormone game
Olympus labs
Ironflex supplements
Iron legion

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
MST ( Millennium Sport Technologies ) ...there absolutely the best company out there hence my steadfast loyalty the last 7 1/2 years.

PES, Purus and Dsade ( Evo/RPN/ his formulations @ Genomyx )

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Designer Supplements are a WASTE OF MONEY. buy bulk powders and mix your own. Caffiene for energy and increased metabolism, Niacin as a thermogenic, cit mallate give a decent pump. Protein powder of you're not eating enough, and creatine, no explanation needed for that one.

All you need is diet and training! (Or PH and AAS if you wanna step it up another notch)

Don't let these supplement companies keep raping you. Spend your money on quality food, a good gym membership and resources to to train better.
For sure I'm gonna get so shredded, jacked and tan off Niacin and Caffeine....screw those designer supplements ( R.I.P. in regards to the company called this, miss the O.G. LX ) I mean PES alphamine doesn't do a damn thing besides taste like epicness :wink1:

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
EBF (long before I repped)
PES/Analyzed
BPS
SNS
Evomuse
Prescription Nutrition
Swanson

That covers just about everyone/thing I use, or keep an eye out for new releases from.

Reactions: mw1

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES/AS
Controlled Labs
Black Lion Research
SNS

Although of course, I still branch out to other companies. Those are my main go-to's though. Currently also liking Antaeus Labs, BPS, and Olympic Labs but only for a few niche items.

Reactions: mw1
ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
By designer supps I mean the **** they sell at GNC. no you won't get shredded off caffiene. You won't get shredded from anything at GNC type suppress either. You get shredded from diet and training. And of course juice if you wanna go that route. Hate seeing people waste cash on the latest preworkout that isn't anything but caffeine, niacin, beta alanine and whatever else they throw in their bull**** "proprietary blend" if you want to take a sup like that, research what's in them and buy the pure form of whatever ingredients you like and mix it yourself. I promise you it's 100x cheaper and works even better bc you can up what you need and get rid of all the fillers.
Dude I'm busting your balls all jokes aside I understand what your saying.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These are my top 5 but there a certain companies in which I by one or two supplements always such as orange tridad from controlled labs and creatine and beta alanine from SNS, and Cellucor protein.
In no order
Olympus Labs
Evomuse
PES
Black Lion Research
Performax labs
Thanks for the support brotha!

And OP, to answer your last question in the original post, the ONE company I would choose is Universal since they have a complete lineup.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Thanks for the support brotha! And OP, to answer your last question in the original post, the ONE company I would choose is Universal since they have a complete lineup.
Its not hard to support a great, open forth company

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For sure I'm gonna get so shredded, jacked and tan off Niacin and Caffeine....screw those designer supplements ( R.I.P. in regards to the company called this, miss the O.G. LX ) I mean PES alphamine doesn't do a damn thing besides taste like epicness :wink1:
New Alphamine does nothing for me either at 2 scoops. I think my adrenals may finally be fried though. Orange Triad and Focus XT are two mainstays so SNS and CL. Heck, what do I know though. USP Labs used to be one of favs . . .

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In no order
Olympus Labs
Evomuse
PES
Black Lion Research
Performax labs
No particular order, I still buy from several and havent had a long enough time to say I have a number 1 go to line....yet

Controlled Labs
Cellucor
Olympus Labs
BLR
EBF
No specific order

Natty stuff-
Evomuse
Betancourt nutrition (protein mainly)
Molecular Nutrition
Purus

Hormone game
Olympus labs
Ironflex supplements
Iron legion
You guys got me all teary-eyed. For a company to just be getting started and be in the top 5 is unreal. Thank you, truly.

I would have to agree with a lot of the others here.

Olympus Labs
SNS
Now lol (I know)
Molecular

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys i know this answer will get a lot of controversy but i wanted to throw it out there, what would your top 3 or 5 trusted supplement brands be? All i can think of is Beverly, PES, and Universal, Core Nutritionals. I would like to know what you guys think, also if you had to PICK one company to go with for every product what would to be??

Thanks guys,
J
My top 5

Black Lion Research
Evomuse
Applied Nutraceuticals
PES
Analyzed Supplements

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES (loved their Select Protein and Erase)
Celtic Labs (rep for them, used most of the products)
Prescription Nutrition (Huge fan of their protein and just a high quality company)
Antaeus Labs (used to rep for them, always produce high quality supplements, owner is a supp genius)

Demi_God

Awards
Celtic Labs
has yet to ever let me down and ALWAYS follows through on customer service if there is ever (rarely) ANY issues!

Now (good when you know exactly what you want)

Dymatize (proteins)

PES (I like most of their products)

Bulk powders

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just one would be controlled labs or pes. Many other great companies though so I can't choose just one :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
theres only a few companies i use everyday:

iforce
ai sports
premium powders

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
PES
Cellucor
Beverly International
BLR
Iron Legion
Olympus Labs

* took out TSN because I just found out that they were accused of spiking with taurine. Bummer...will not support them from this point on.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Based on the supps I use

PES
iForce
NOW

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BLR
NOW
iForce

Just now trying High Volume for my thirst quenching in sparring as I have been doing citrulline, agmatine, and Emergen-C forever now. So far so good, so Athletix may get added. Loved Hemavol, but at the rate I drank it, it just wasn't cost effective.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Besides BPS, I trust:

PES
CL
Nimbus Nutrition
Neogenix
Analyzed Supplements

Just a few :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
these opinionated popularity threads are always fun

couple of these opinions raise eyebrows...universal really? huh okay..
olympus labs? I do not knock them at all, in fact the one product I have tried so far (Dermatr3n) is solid, but these guys are a start-up and couple of you guys have them listed top 5, without knowing much long-term about them at all...that said, so far all feedback does seem to be pretty solid, and the line-up is incredible in its available selections -- but I need more of a track record before I say I "trust" a company implicitly

as I said, always interesting, these threads

in no particular order, and covering different segments of product lines:

Beverly - class act, been around forever, quality thruout entire line
FINAFLEX (obviously) - cutting edge, on the forefront of research and novel new compounds
Controlled Labs - pretty solid vitamin, MRP blends are nice, purple wraath is unique & stand-alone imo
Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals - okay snags got jokes lol... :p

couple honorable mentions:
SNS - never used much from these guys personally, but what I have used seems decent, and a lot of ppl seem to like them..
Celtic Labs - every unit I've ever used from these guys has been money, if you like steroidal compounds these guys are can't-miss
Antaeus Labs - unique specialty line of products, not a lot of products but everything quality from what I have seen

other than that, I mean I could list at least a dozen different companies that have at least one solid product that I may use, but that certainly wouldn't qualify me as "backing" the company or advising them for anything other than the product I may use

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Top 5

Cellucor
BLR
PES
OL
ON

I have these brands stacked on my pantry. Contolled labs I've tried white flood, purple wraath, GMS and they've all been good to me. Molecular nutrition hands down for their ARA so that's a special shout out cause I havent' tried the other products on that line up.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Celtic Labs
has yet to ever let me down and ALWAYS follows through on customer service if there is ever (rarely) ANY issues!
Celtic Labs - every unit I've ever used from these guys has been money, if you like steroidal compounds these guys are can't-miss
Thanks guys, really appreciate the feedback.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
BLR
Universal
PES
Controlled Labs
Molecular Nutrition

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
these opinionated popularity threads are always fun

couple of these opinions raise eyebrows...universal really? huh okay..
olympus labs? I do not knock them at all, in fact the one product I have tried so far (Dermatr3n) is solid, but these guys are a start-up and couple of you guys have them listed top 5, without knowing much long-term about them at all...that said, so far all feedback does seem to be pretty solid, and the line-up is incredible in its available selections -- but I need more of a track record before I say I "trust" a company implicitly

as I said, always interesting, these threads

in no particular order, and covering different segments of product lines:

Beverly - class act, been around forever, quality thruout entire line
FINAFLEX (obviously) - cutting edge, on the forefront of research and novel new compounds
Controlled Labs - pretty solid vitamin, MRP blends are nice, purple wraath is unique & stand-alone imo
Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals - okay snags got jokes lol... :p

couple honorable mentions:
SNS - never used much from these guys personally, but what I have used seems decent, and a lot of ppl seem to like them..
Antaeus Labs - unique specialty line of products, not a lot of products but everything quality from what I have seen

other than that, I mean I could list at least a dozen different companies that have at least one solid product that I may use, but that certainly wouldn't qualify me as "backing" the company or advising them for anything other than the product I may use
Glad you enjoyed our dermatren snags.

I'm confident that all our products are topnotch, and we have showed the purity charts etc.

Lots of threads going on. Some sponsored, most are not.

People, have a look around....read, and make a wise decision. Some cool new stuff coming out.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For clarification, I meant Controlled Labs. I've never used a Celtic Labs product, but have heard a lot of good things :)
haha, crap. Editted ;)

Controlled Labs is awesome btw, Purple Wraath is amazing!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I trust a lot of companies on these boards, but use only a very few supps/ hormonals from their line-up, but that doesn't mean I don't trust them. FTR, these are board sponsors only:

Finaflex
Celtic Labs
CEL
Controlled labs
NOW
PES
SNS - kind of goes without saying, but in order to rep for a company, and place your reputation on the line each time you recommend a product from their line, you must also trust that the products will deliver. I think people assume bias when you list the company you rep for, but in reality its because I trust them that I rep for them.

I must also make note that these are only companies I buy from regulary - NOW for health related stuff, PES for Alphamine mostly and SNS; and yes, I actually buy SNS products religiously to this date.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not very keen on 'trusting' people whose primary interest is the transfer of money from my bank account to theirs.

Going further, how do you define 'trust'?

To me trustworthiness doesn't mean which company has the best products. Lots of trustworthy companies sell bad products, either because the opinion of the ingredient was better when they manufactured it, or because consumer demand was there. I don't distrust companies for selling what consumers want to buy.

Trusting a company means I believe that what's on their bottle is in their product, and that when they tout an ingredient as being present, it's present in an active dose.

It means they don't concoct fictitious marketing gimmicks (such as discovering new test boosters on solo wilderness hikes, or accidentally getting into the protein market because the company owner's gym buddies demanded to know what you were hiding in your unmarked mystery bottle that you just so happened to carry around the gym conspicuously) to sell new products with dubious evidence behind them.

Rambling aside, some brands I would 'trust' on a personal level from seeing their behavior over the years:

-SNS (Obviously I wouldn't be repping for them if I didn't trust them)
-Biotivia (TheHuge presents himself professionally and comes across as a standup guy genuinely interested in putting together good products)
-Thermolife (Some might scoff at this, but I've never seen a TL product fail a lab test, and Bane has always put out good formulations, I'd be eager for TL to return to the market making supplements)
-Xtreme Formulations (Dave is about as legitimate a person as you can find in the supplement industry, has always been consistent in his opinions about protein, has always had labels that are meticulously compliant with the letter of the law, and puts out a damn good tasting protein product too.
-E-Pharm
-Nimbus Nutrition
-Neogenix
-SDC Nutrition (and the brands they manufacture for such as Core Nutraceuticals)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm not very keen on 'trusting' people whose primary interest is the transfer of money from my bank account to theirs.

Going further, how do you define 'trust'?

To me trustworthiness doesn't mean which company has the best products. Lots of trustworthy companies sell bad products, either because the opinion of the ingredient was better when they manufactured it, or because consumer demand was there. I don't distrust companies for selling what consumers want to buy.

Trusting a company means I believe that what's on their bottle is in their product, and that when they tout an ingredient as being present, it's present in an active dose.

It means they don't concoct fictitious marketing gimmicks (such as discovering new test boosters on solo wilderness hikes, or accidentally getting into the protein market because the company owner's gym buddies demanded to know what you were hiding in your unmarked mystery bottle that you just so happened to carry around the gym conspicuously) to sell new products with dubious evidence behind them.

Rambling aside, some brands I would 'trust' on a personal level from seeing their behavior over the years:

-SNS (Obviously I wouldn't be repping for them if I didn't trust them)
-Biotivia (TheHuge presents himself professionally and comes across as a standup guy genuinely interested in putting together good products)
-Thermolife (Some might scoff at this, but I've never seen a TL product fail a lab test, and Bane has always put out good formulations, I'd be eager for TL to return to the market making supplements)
-Xtreme Formulations (Dave is about as legitimate a person as you can find in the supplement industry, has always been consistent in his opinions about protein, has always had labels that are meticulously compliant with the letter of the law, and puts out a damn good tasting protein product too.
-E-Pharm
-Nimbus Nutrition
-Neogenix
-SDC Nutrition (and the brands they manufacture for such as Core Nutraceuticals)
Forgot about E-pharm. Definitely on my list as well

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Antaeus Labs is a company that has always intrigued me. I need to check them out as well.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's everyone's thought on Flinestones Vitamins?

I heard they are legit. Barney told me so.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
So what i am taking from this:
PES
CL,
Olympus
and then i have to stick with Core Nutritionals

Hope this post helped some i know it helped me, just now looking into PES always have been a Core Nutritionals guy. but PES has some killer products, has anyone taken AnaBeta Elite? i just got a bottle of Core Alpha in and i was thinking about stacking them.

healthfanatic

healthfanatic

Awards
PES, MTS Nutrition, Universal, Finaflex and Controlled Labs are my top 5 based off of results and how much of a difference they've made to me.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Camel Jockey Nutrition
Bert performance supplements
Pollard nutrition
Black stone labs
zyzz's protein of the gods
mike changs magic red supplements

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Camel Jockey Nutrition Bert performance supplements Pollard nutrition Black stone labs zyzz's protein of the gods mike changs magic red supplements
You forgot ds.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MN
EvoMuse
Beverly
Xtreme Formulations
CL
iForce
Anteaus
Komodo
Nimbus

Lexonis

Lexonis

Awards
hmm tough one..

Muscletech NitroTech shakes and CellTech shakes nummber 1 =)
BSN
Ultimate Nutrition
and
Twinlab

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Xtreme Formulations (Dave is about as legitimate a person as you can find in the supplement industry, has always been consistent in his opinions about protein, has always had labels that are meticulously compliant with the letter of the law, and puts out a damn good tasting protein product too.
Dave is a great guy, I"ve been using his stuff on and off since early 2002...I always enjoy chatting it up with him about pretty much anything.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Already posted a top 3 but I feel these next guys are equally worthy
I force
Molecular
Prototype Nutrition/Epharm