hydrolyzed collagen

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
any thoughts by anyone on this or just collagen supplements in general? The research i have done is conflicting but does not seem too promising overall. Have bad knee pain lately after squatting currently taking cissus but it dosent seem to be helping much.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Try E-Pharm Joint Force or AL Achilles. You might want to try a complex with chondroitin, msm, and glucosamine. Your results will be far better with these ingredients than collagen.

xhrr

Awards
Try E-Pharm Joint Force or AL Achilles. You might want to try a complex with chondroitin, msm, and glucosamine. Your results will be far better with these ingredients than collagen.
Agree with this. Some people seem to get good results from UC-II though which is patented undenatured type 2 collagen. Much different from hydrolyzed collagen though. Haven't tried personally.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its worked in some of my older friends cases.. infact one of my friends was a hobby cyclist with knee problems. so it might be worth trying it. I know its dirt cheap. for true relief of joint pain I recommend you use joint help by IFN .. far and away the best and most versitle joint formula on the market imo.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
collagen = good for the skin
that's about it

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Get some joint help for your knee. I started taking it before becoming a rep and I still take it now because of how well it has worked for me.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree with this. Some people seem to get good results from UC-II though which is patented undenatured type 2 collagen. Much different from hydrolyzed collagen though. Haven't tried personally.
^ UC-II is undenatured type 2 collagen and has several clinical studies backing its efficacy for use in patients with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and joint pain. In addition to improvements in function and quality of life, UC-II also improved measures regarding joint pain. Allmax Allflex has 40 mg per serving, which is the clinically studied dose. I just started adding this to my stack for my shoulder issues.