Anabeta/Alphamax/X-Factor stack question.. - AnabolicMinds.com

Anabeta/Alphamax/X-Factor stack question..

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Anabeta/Alphamax/X-Factor stack question..

Can these supplements safely be taken with adderall? I am prescribed 15mgx1 IR. My doctor could not give me a conclusive answer. Internet search turned up zilch. Would be very grateful is someone could point me in the right direction for an answer. I'd love it if this stack offset the appetite suppressing effects of amphetamines.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nobody can comment on this factually, as we arent medical professional so we cannot address the prescription medicine.

That said, I can safely say there are no known interactions between a reasonable amount of a naturally occurring omega 6 fatty acid such as Arachidonic Acid (X-Factor) and stimulants.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yea, unfortunately when it comes to interactions with other drugs that's hard for us to pin down. Have you researched individual ingredients from said products? I would run individual ingredients from our bottle past your doctor to make sure it's all good.
    •   

4. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You're fine. The only thing that might be a concern is l-dopa, but the dose of l-dopa in alphamax isn't high, and your dose of adderall is also low.
    PES
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://facebook.com/pescience
  5. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    You're fine. The only thing that might be a concern is l-dopa, but the dose of l-dopa in alphamax isn't high, and your dose of adderall is also low.
    Please don't make blanket statements like this. OP, talk to doctor/pharmacist about this and not an Internet board. L-dopa and d-amp salts do not mix well...
  6. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by todd muelheim View Post
    Please don't make blanket statements like this. OP, talk to doctor/pharmacist about this and not an Internet board. L-dopa and d-amp salts do not mix well...
    I know what I'm talking about. As his post indicated, he already spoke to his own doctor and was seeking outside advice.
    PES
  7. Advanced Member

I know what I'm talking about. As his post indicated, he already spoke to his own doctor and was seeking outside advice.
    His doctor probably had no clue what any of the supplements are. If, as a PES rep, you think it's a good idea to tell people it's ok to mix l-dopa and adderall, at any amount, then so be it. I respectfully disagree with you, but I suppose that's what these boards are for.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

His doctor probably had no clue what any of the supplements are. If, as a PES rep, you think it's a good idea to tell people it's ok to mix l-dopa and adderall, at any amount, then so be it. I respectfully disagree with you, but I suppose that's what these boards are for.
    I sympathize with what you're saying, but we have to decide if we want the ultimate responsibility to lie with informed people (including some medical professionals in disguise) giving good advice or with the takers of the advice conscientiously considering the source of what they're told. In my opinion, anyone willing to take a plunge on nothing but a couple of anonymous forum posts is likely going to do something stupid anyway; if the advice given leads to a well-guided research binge on the right topics, though, I feel like the advice can actually be very helpful.

As you've pointed out, general practitioners are really, really bad at giving good advice on supplements. I've had mine lecture me on the importance of cycling creatine and the usefulness of fenugreek in treating hypogonadism. Their opinions should still bear weight, but balancing them with viewpoints from informed supplement aficionados (with appropriate sources and citations verified as needed) seems like a pretty reasonable step.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

There is peer-reviewed evidence echo'ing what you stated about the l-dopa and amphetamine salts, specifically excess dopamine. I decided to scrap the adderall for the duration of the stack.
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MenstralBlood View Post
    There is peer-reviewed evidence echo'ing what you stated about the l-dopa and amphetamine salts, specifically excess dopamine. I decided to scrap the adderall for the duration of the stack.
    It seems Synapsin steered you in the correct direction. He would be a good member to take info from
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    It seems Synapsin steered you in the correct direction. He would be a good member to take info from
    ^this. Synap is a pretty smart science guy fo shore, I wouldn't hesitate to take his advice...fwiw..
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  12. Advanced Member

I am more educated than a general practitioner about this topic. Please note I was the one who pointed out the interaction you're so worried about.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    ^this. Synap is a pretty smart science guy fo shore, I wouldn't hesitate to take his advice...fwiw..
    Thanks guys, I appreciate it.
    PES
  13. Advanced Member

I am more educated than a general practitioner about this topic. Please note I was the one who pointed out the interaction you're so worried about. Thanks guys, I appreciate it.
    I don't feel like going back and forth here. I'm well aware of your credentials, but you're coming across as a bit arrogant. The interaction is pretty widely known, I'm not sure what you posting it has to do with anything. Adderall has a wide variety of effects that vary from patient to patient, and even the generic and name have some drastic differences. Without knowing full patient history, my thought was to err on the side of caution. If you don't agree, I understand. As someone who has dedicated their life to this particular field I would hope you are intelligent enough to know how much we actually don't know. I'll respectfully leave it at that, as I do enjoy many of your scientific contributions to the community. Cheers.
  14. Advanced Member

I don't feel like going back and forth here. I'm well aware of your credentials, but you're coming across as a bit arrogant. The interaction is pretty widely known, I'm not sure what you posting it has to do with anything. Adderall has a wide variety of effects that vary from patient to patient, and even the generic and name have some drastic differences. Without knowing full patient history, my thought was to err on the side of caution. If you don't agree, I understand. As someone who has dedicated their life to this particular field I would hope you are intelligent enough to know how much we actually don't know. I'll respectfully leave it at that, as I do enjoy many of your scientific contributions to the community. Cheers.
    I apologize, but I am not trying to seem arrogant; I don't like when users are condescending to others trying to obtain information and would certainly not want to be perceived the same way so sorry for that. I stated that I was the first person in the thread to mention the interaction because I figured you didn't know that I am generally well learned in this realm. I know many patients who use l-dopa and amphetamine salts (adderall/ dexedrine) with 0 issues (I've only ever had one patient report an issue, and it was nausea).

As you stated, one should always err with the side of caution, but I genuinely believe it would be okay based on the information given. If you go through my post history, you'll notice on quite a few occasions, I try to stress to users that regardless of my information, they should always go with their gut feeling. If someone is concerned for their health, their best option will always be to avoid whatever the health risk it may be. I noticed the OP stated he was discontinuing because of the interaction, and I did not try to persuade him otherwise. Thank you for the compliments, I am always happy to help out.
    PES

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alphamax + X-Factor stack help
    By Seraf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-20-2014, 05:43 PM
  2. Erase PRO/ possible Anabeta Elite stack questions
    By skrypt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 12:56 AM