XI-KT with Formabolic PCT

  1. New Member
    ANS's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    29782
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    0.2%

    XI-KT with Formabolic PCT


    Just wanted to run this past some of the more experienced users before I started. I am going to run 30 days of xi-kt at 1ml a day followed by Formabolic. I was thinking of running Formabolic at 150mg for ~40 days.
    I am 32 yoa, 3 years lifting experience, 6'2" 210lbs. My goal here is recomp. Thanks for any advice you can give.

  2. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    367799
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    40.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Man I been on x1 for 2weeks and the only good thing about it is that you get boners like you were 16 , but not recomp effects at all....
  3. New Member
    bobbybondmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    190
    Rep Power
    122907
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    27.85%

    X1 does not kick in until week 3. And I would run it at least 1.5. Should have got two- three bottles. For PCT, you don't need an A1....and at 1 bottle of X1 for 30 days at 1ml...you don't need anything. If running at 1.5 for two - three bottles, PCT is covered with an OTC test booster; however, Formabolic will cover you too - and very well.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    The Engineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,794
    Rep Power
    1561771
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    6.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Daa + erase + reduce xt is all you need for pct. I ran 11kt. It's crap on a stick by itself.
  5. New Member
    ANS's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    29782
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    0.2%

    Thanks guys, the information is very much appreciated.
  6. Senior Member
    cbsharpe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,721
    Rep Power
    846831
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    64.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Finishing up bottle #2 of XI-KT and for me, weeks 2-3 were the best. Really helped me lean out in the middle. Afterwards, the results kind of leveled off. Used 1.5ml daily.
  7. New Member
    ANS's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    29782
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    0.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    Finishing up bottle #2 of XI-KT and for me, weeks 2-3 were the best. Really helped me lean out in the middle. Afterwards, the results kind of leveled off. Used 1.5ml daily.
    What was your pct?
  8. Senior Member
    cbsharpe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,721
    Rep Power
    846831
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    64.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ANS View Post
    What was your pct?
    Didn't use any PCT. However, I'm currently using osta which can be used as PCT therapy.
  9. Banned
    Savage99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    23.66%

    Osta is suppressive so why would you think that's a valid pct?
  10. Senior Member
    cbsharpe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,721
    Rep Power
    846831
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    64.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage99 View Post
    Osta is suppressive so why would you think that's a valid pct?
    Hold your horses my man. I didn't say that I was using osta as PCT but "can" be used as one. Don't shoot the messenger. Starting week 3 I will be using a more formidable PCT with my osta run.
  11. Banned
    Savage99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    23.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    Hold your horses my man. I didn't say that I was using osta as PCT but "can" be used as one. Don't shoot the messenger. Starting week 3 I will be using a more formidable PCT with my osta run.
    This will always be a back and forth topic.
    To Use it or not to use it in pct.
    The bottom line is, it's suppressive and you don't need that in pct.

    You can run anything you want in pct, sure.
    That's a choice we all can make.
  12. Senior Member
    cbsharpe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,721
    Rep Power
    846831
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    64.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage99 View Post
    This will always be a back and forth topic.
    To Use it or not to use it in pct.
    The bottom line is, it's suppressive and you don't need that in pct.

    You can run anything you want in pct, sure.
    That's a choice we all can make.
    You're absolutely correct.
  13. New Member
    HIT4ME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    192060
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    80.65%

    I have to say, I just finished up a run of 11-KT from Iron Legion and I was SOOOO excited to get it. I've run 11-Oxo at high doses in the past with moderate results and expected to have at least that with the 11-KT. I was very disappointed. Extremely. It wasn't even as good as 11-Oxo orally IMO.

    I ran it for a little over 9 weeks. 2 weeks at 1 ML/day (all in the morning), 27 days @ 2 ML/day split in even doses morning/night, almost 3 weeks @ 3 ML/day split in even doses, or 2 ml morning and 1 ml/night, and then the final week at 4 ML/day split in even doses.

    This is longer than any run I've seen logged and I spent 4+ weeks at what most would say is a high dose of this stuff. I was not impressed. I wish I was. I lost about 2 pounds in those 9 weeks. I am about 40% bodyfat so I am WAY higher than most on this board and many may say it was too soon for me to be using it. I THINK it may have leaned out my chest, shoulders, etc. a little bit - but it's hard to say. The scale didn't move at all, and neither did my waist measurement or the bodyfat on my scale - so it is tough to claim it was a recomp with no weight change. My strength went up moderately. The last 2-3 weeks, my diet was not in check.

    I've lost about 45 pounds over the last year or so, and I'm wondering if metabolic damage is partly to blame, so as part of my PCT I am kind of doing a re-feed for a few weeks. But the stuff just wasn't impressive.

    For PCT I am running Alphamax from Performax labs, 3 grams of DAA and transdermal 7-oxo. I have some Nolva on hand, but I don't feel the need...I normally run it after the 11-oxo, and it is smart, but I think it is unnecessary for me, in this case. Of course blood work would be smart, but I can't afford it right now.

    My overall feeling is that the 11-KT is DRAMATICALLY overpriced and I think they have crammed too much active into a small amount of solution. I never bought PA's 11-KT, but I believe he had much more solution in a serving (I am guessing about 8 ml servings) and delivered about 250 mg/day of 11-KT. The XI-KT is about 85 mg/ml from what I can tell...so they are cramming as much into 3 ML as PA put in 8 ML, but also selling about 1/3 the 11-KT per bottle. I feel like if they increased the volume of the carrier and treated this as a 200-300 mg/day product, the results may be more in line with the pricing.
  14. Senior Member
    The Engineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,794
    Rep Power
    1561771
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    6.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Reduction of cortisol via 11β-HSD1 may reduce fat and allow the acquisition of muscle tissue, via central nervous system stimulation; simply allowing the trainee to lift and train with more volume and weight. However, inhibition of this enzyme will NOT inherently build muscle.

    This is why it's more suited for a bulking cycle.

    It can be used during a weight reduction phase, and mileage will vary depending on the subject’s body fat percentage. But where this product will really shine is during a lean mass acquisition phase, with calories slightly above maintenance, a volume-based training regimen while stacked with another prohormone. The driest prohormone with the least amount of side-effects would be a 1-DHEA based product. On the safer side, a selective-androgen-receptor-modulator (SARM) such as Ostarine might be even safer. However, the main point is that this must be used in conjunction with another compound and a caloric surplus or it won’t be of much use.


  15. Senior Member
    cbsharpe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,721
    Rep Power
    846831
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    64.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    I have to say, I just finished up a run of 11-KT from Iron Legion and I was SOOOO excited to get it. I've run 11-Oxo at high doses in the past with moderate results and expected to have at least that with the 11-KT. I was very disappointed. Extremely. It wasn't even as good as 11-Oxo orally IMO.

    I ran it for a little over 9 weeks. 2 weeks at 1 ML/day (all in the morning), 27 days @ 2 ML/day split in even doses morning/night, almost 3 weeks @ 3 ML/day split in even doses, or 2 ml morning and 1 ml/night, and then the final week at 4 ML/day split in even doses.

    This is longer than any run I've seen logged and I spent 4+ weeks at what most would say is a high dose of this stuff. I was not impressed. I wish I was. I lost about 2 pounds in those 9 weeks. I am about 40% bodyfat so I am WAY higher than most on this board and many may say it was too soon for me to be using it. I THINK it may have leaned out my chest, shoulders, etc. a little bit - but it's hard to say. The scale didn't move at all, and neither did my waist measurement or the bodyfat on my scale - so it is tough to claim it was a recomp with no weight change. My strength went up moderately. The last 2-3 weeks, my diet was not in check.

    I've lost about 45 pounds over the last year or so, and I'm wondering if metabolic damage is partly to blame, so as part of my PCT I am kind of doing a re-feed for a few weeks. But the stuff just wasn't impressive.

    For PCT I am running Alphamax from Performax labs, 3 grams of DAA and transdermal 7-oxo. I have some Nolva on hand, but I don't feel the need...I normally run it after the 11-oxo, and it is smart, but I think it is unnecessary for me, in this case. Of course blood work would be smart, but I can't afford it right now.

    My overall feeling is that the 11-KT is DRAMATICALLY overpriced and I think they have crammed too much active into a small amount of solution. I never bought PA's 11-KT, but I believe he had much more solution in a serving (I am guessing about 8 ml servings) and delivered about 250 mg/day of 11-KT. The XI-KT is about 85 mg/ml from what I can tell...so they are cramming as much into 3 ML as PA put in 8 ML, but also selling about 1/3 the 11-KT per bottle. I feel like if they increased the volume of the carrier and treated this as a 200-300 mg/day product, the results may be more in line with the pricing.
    Sorry to hear that. Never tried 11-KT but had success using XI-KT. However, individual results vary..no matter if it's PH or something as simple as creatine. I personally am a non-responder to creatine but I'm not going to bash it. Not insinuating that you're bashing Iron Legion but just make sure that everybody's make-up per se, is different. Wish you well in your future endeavors towards weight loss.

    Bottom line, it's all about the diet.
  16. Senior Member
    blacklac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,080
    Rep Power
    864289
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.94%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

    Sounds like there was no attention to diet to only lose 2lbs after 3 bottles. You could have lost 5-6lbs in that time from diet alone.
    My Protein shake brings all the girls to the yard
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Xi-kt pct question
    By tub46636 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-06-2014, 08:14 AM
  2. Odd Trend with New PCT Products
    By Terminator LMG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-14-2005, 02:09 AM
  3. PLZ help with my pct.....
    By phillyman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-15-2005, 02:49 PM
  4. Help with my PCT
    By Billy the kid in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-09-2004, 04:34 AM
  5. Help with M1T PCT
    By Johnny666 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-23-2003, 06:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in