Alphamax + X-Factor stack help

Seraf

Awards
hey guys,
i will be on cutting in the next 6week, i will use the Alphamax+X-Factor+Fat Burner (OxyECA Black,ErgoShred,HydroxycutHardcoreElite+maybe FitMax before training depends on caffeine) stack
i need some advice on the dosing because i only have 1bottle of Alphamax and X-Factor
i do weight training 3times a week (maybe i will up it to 4)
thanks in advance ;)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would def. consider using the FitMax with your Alphamax if your going to be cutting. FitMax makes a great pre workout for energy and focus however also has a great effect on thermogensis, you'll notice you feel alot warmer and sweat much easier. That combined with the Forskolin and Arimistane should provide a good leaning and hardening effect.

Depending on your caffeine tolerance you should be fine. For example you could take 1-2 servings of Ergo Shred upon waking and then 1 serving Ergo Shred and 1 serving FitMax pre workout. Doing it like this will allow you to take your fat burner twice per day while also getting the benifits of a pre workout and one that will actually enhance fat loss effects and thermogensis.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as dosing the Xfactor there's a thread around here on suggested dosing for that. Make sure to run the alphamax straight through. I personally on a cut have run Alphamax + Alphamine with great results. Dosed 2 Alphamax upon waking, and took first dose of alphamine at same time. Then took 1.5 scoops of Fitmax pre workout (lunchtime) then second dose of alphamine around mid afternoon. Finished off with second alphamax dose at bedtime.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're going to need at least 2 bottles of ArA if you're training 3 times a week. ArA should be ran for 50 workout days.

As far as dosing:

Alphamax - 2 morning/2 pre bed
Fat Burner - As directed
Fitmax - pre workout, depending on how close it was to your fat burner dosing and how well you tolerate stims
ArA - 20-30 minutes pre workout with 5-6 grams of GMS and 3 grams of LCLT or ALCAR

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would also recommend adding in a carnitine source and/or GMS.

Seraf

Awards
thanks for the reply guys, i always use ALCAR i just dont mentioned it in the first post ;)
i also have a very big caffeine tolerance :D

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the reply guys, i always use ALCAR i just dont mentioned it in the first post ;)
i also have a very big caffeine tolerance :D
Give the ArA help thread a read. You'll see dosing and support supps in there.

Seraf

Awards
already did it, my main supp will be Alphamax, the X-Factor is just a bit extra because i get it for a good price, i just made the thread for opinions that how should i get out the best of 1bottle :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
already did it, my main supp will be Alphamax, the X-Factor is just a bit extra because i get it for a good price, i just made the thread for opinions that how should i get out the best of 1bottle :)
You'll really enjoy the X-Factor. Use it at 4 pills 30 min preWO. GMS and LCLT are completely optional. Most users dont use them, and they werent used in our clinical trial in which the subjects saw dramatic changes in lean body mass and strength.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA - 20-30 minutes pre workout with 5-6 grams of GMS and 3 grams of LCLT or ALCAR
I second this. Not much more $$ to add these things either!

Seraf

Awards
any tip that what supplement contains GMS, or is there pure powder of it? i cant really find any

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
any tip that what supplement contains GMS, or is there pure powder of it? i cant really find any
Analyzed Supplements made a pure powder that should still be in some retailers,

Or there are a few mixes such as High Volume that contain it but to ensure a proper dose you will want some bulk

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Controlled Labs makes a product called Glycergrow. You would use 2-3 scoops. At 3 scoops there is 120 servings, making it last for just over two full cycles of ArA. I would go that route. Some pre workouts like Hemavol, High Volume, Pump-d, 1 MR Vortex, etc. have about 1 gram a serving. I would go with Glycergrow, it will be a lot more cost effective. As far as LCLT, I am using AI Sports Nutrition bulk LCLT powder. My next run, I am going to try SNS Alcar.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
looks like everyone already helped him out. if not...
2 alphamax upon waking 2 before bed on an empty stomach,
fat burner just go with whats on the label.
X Factor take 1-1.5g 30min pre workout on an empty stomach. boom gainz

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Waaaaay too many fat burners lol

Seraf

Awards
i only use 2serving a day of course, just changing it to avoid getting used to it too fast :DD i also have some Super HD which i forgot :D

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Controlled Labs makes a product called Glycergrow. You would use 2-3 scoops. At 3 scoops there is 120 servings, making it last for just over two full cycles of ArA. I would go that route. Some pre workouts like Hemavol, High Volume, Pump-d, 1 MR Vortex, etc. have about 1 gram a serving. I would go with Glycergrow, it will be a lot more cost effective. As far as LCLT, I am using AI Sports Nutrition bulk LCLT powder. My next run, I am going to try SNS Alcar.
GG is my recommendation as well for those interested in gms. These tubs last forever and are inexpensive.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive used ArA with GMS and baby aspirin and without those two and didnt notice a difference.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ive used ArA with GMS and baby aspirin and without those two and didnt notice a difference.
Same. Actually the GMS would mess with my stomach if training fasted as well.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same. Actually the GMS would mess with my stomach if training fasted as well.
Ive heard this a lot, thankfully it doesnt bother me.

Seraf

Awards
After 2weeks...

Stats: -2.0kg -0.7% bf, i dont really care about these, i like what i see in the mirror :)

on the first week i was rock hard, biceps was full all day long, it was a bit lighter in the 2nd week, also my best part got hard for nearly every woman :D which effect is nearly gone in the 2nd week which is strange, but i dont care since i dont have a GF right now :D

I feelin' a bit stronger: incline barbell bench press: +2reps hammer biceps: +2reps seated row: +5kg shoulder barbell press: +2-3reps...

Supp:
1 Alphamax in the morning 2 before bed (because i only have 1 bottle of it, will up to 4 after the 3rd week)
4 X-Factor before training, upped it to 5 this week

i'm really excited about the last 4week :)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like its going pretty strong so far! Looking forward to the next update brother! Kill it in the gym!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol at "best part" haha

Good stuff man, congrats on the increases in weights and the muscle hardness.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like the stack is treating you well! I finished mine 2 weeks ago, I'll definitely run it again.