Questions On Current Cut, Future Bulk, and Follidrone

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Right now I m currently trying to cut a few more pounds and maintain my strength to give my skin a rest from growing, because I got a few pretty bad stretch marks from bulking and a cycle I finished a couple months ago. I used X Gels on my bulk and I did a Epistane and Stanodrol cycle. I was up to almost 200 pounds at the end of my cycle, I started at about 185-190. I dropped down to 195 by the end of Post Cycle. I am now about 185 and I'm 6'1". I am cutting at around 2200 calories, and I'm trying to drop it down to 2000. I don't track macros but I keep pretty good track of my calories and make sure I get around 200 grams of protein, that is it. I am thinking about trying a bottle of Follidrone to help my cut, I don't really want to try any fat burners or anything else. I am just trying to keep as much muscle and lose some body fat until I do another slower bulk. Should I keep my calories the same if I use Follidrone this cut or should I up them a little more towards maintenance? I'm not sure on how it works for most people. Also, for my next lean bulk I was wanting to try a stack of X Gels again, Follidrone, maybe Anabeta Elite, and maybe Erase or Erase Pro? If anyone has any ideas on what to stack with all that or anything for a lean bulk I would appreciate it. I got really annoyed with how bad my stretch marks got so I think I lost a little more muscle than I had planned on after my cycle ended.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Any epichatechin containing product will increase your strength immensely. The more strength you gain the more your body will want to grow.The issue with this is, if you are on a cut and not taking fat burners and/or appetite supressant, the appetite increase you will receive from the aforementioned will surely be borderline torture

Stay safe op

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Losing 15 lbs and ending up back where you were before the cycle is not very well managed bulking. Folli will help in any plan, recomp, cut, or bulk. You may really want to go back to the drawing board and figure out your diet because it doesn't matter what you take if the basics aren't in check. You know that macros are important in balance, right? You can't just manage one aspect and ignore the rest and expect anything good to happen.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any epichatechin containing product will increase your strength immensely. The more strength you gain the more your body will want to grow.The issue with this is, if you are on a cut and not taking fat burners and/or appetite supressant, the appetite increase you will receive from the aforementioned will surely be borderline torture

Stay safe op
I would disagree with the comment about any epi product because there are different ways to source and extract, which makes a difference.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would disagree with the comment about any epi product because there are different ways to source and extract, which makes a difference.
Come on bro, it's died down. Don't start that up again lol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What? Let's concentrate on the diet aspect that I pointed out as being the biggest issue before looking for something that isn't there.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I dropped down where I was before the cycle on purpose, I didn't want to ruin more skin more than I had. I understand how some people think macros are important but I am looking leaner and no matter what if I'm in a calorie deficit there's no way I could do anything but lose weight, is there not? Maybe if I don't make any progress I will look more closely at it but as for now I'm fine. I just wanted opinion on how I should use it in my cut.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The cycle was also just the very end of my bulk. I started at 150 pounds months ago, ended up at 200 by the end of the cycle. I kept most of my strength from it and a lot of the size, I chose to cut down earlier because I realized how bad my stretch marks got.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 caps 45-60 min pre workout. Food intake doesn't matter but most like it without.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Where can I find something good to read about how Macronutrients effect weight loss? As far as I'm concerned all I need to do is eat less than maintenance.. I don't understand how I could be doing that but not be losing body fat?

musslm2

musslm2

Awards
Syndrex u can cut 10 pounds in 2 weeks and ur energy level will sky rocket!!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I stopped reading after seeing the main concern is from stretch marks due to gains. WTF

akazo

Awards
I stopped reading after seeing the main concern is from stretch marks due to gains. WTF
LOL... started at 185-190 so let's say 188... bulked to almost 200 so let's say 198... 10ish lbs and stretch marks????

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL... started at 185-190 so let's say 188... bulked to almost 200 so let's say 198... 10ish lbs and stretch marks????
But seriously, even if there were plenty of stretch marks, if they were basically good gains as opposed to me turning into a tubby ball of dough, who cares about stretch marks?!? LoL. I'm ecstatic when I see new stretch marks, that's when I take out the measuring tape shortly after and start taking measurements! :D

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I never got fat and I just really wasn't too excited about giant red marks going from my armpit to my elbow. I had small stretch marks before my cycle, cycle made them more than twice as long.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never got fat and I just really wasn't too excited about giant red marks going from my armpit to my elbow. I had small stretch marks before my cycle, cycle made them more than twice as long.
Have to look at it like this:

Stretch marks but gainsville vs. no stretch marks but skinny/non-gainsville

I think everyone would go for gainsville wouldn't you say? :p

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell no. And this whole thing is very weird regarding all these stretch marks we are talking about. In all my years, I have never run into someone that had issues like this unless they were morbidly overweight and lost it all. 15lbs should not be doing this first off and secondly, the OP didn't gain anything. He built himself up and then dieted it all away to where he was before his cycle. What is the point in that?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell no. And this whole thing is very weird regarding all these stretch marks we are talking about. In all my years, I have never run into someone that had issues like this unless they were morbidly overweight and lost it all. 15lbs should not be doing this first off and secondly, the OP didn't gain anything. He built himself up and then dieted it all away to where he was before his cycle. What is the point in that?
Either that or the OP had no self control with his diet whilst on cycle and got really really really tubby.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Everyone has different goals, mine does not include stretch marks. I'm still fairly young I have plenty of time. I stayed the same body fat throughout the cycle. I didn't start to cut until 2 weeks after I finished my Post Cycle Therapy. Which was 4 weeks of Nolvaldex and 6 of Super PCT. I have more muscle mass at this point where I am 185 than when I was 185 at the start of my cycle. I don't think anyone would lie about stretch marks..

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I agree with Kisaj here man. You started your cycle at 185 and now are back at 185. It seems as though you achieved very little - not trying to knock you here but trying to retain mass is the point of a good PCT and diet structure.

IMO using a methylated compound only to get back where you were initially is not worth the risk.

How long have you been working out for OP? What was your PCT like?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with Kisaj here man. You started your cycle at 185 and now are back at 185. It seems as though you achieved very little - not trying to knock you here but trying to retain mass is the point of a good PCT and diet structure.

IMO using a methylated compound only to get back where you were initially is not worth the risk.

How long have you been working out for OP? What was your PCT like?
Could be dependent on diet though maybe? Maybe he ended up recomping rather than his intended goal of bulking?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Could be dependent on diet though maybe? Maybe he ended up recomping rather than his intended goal of bulking?
Its always possible that his cycle increased his muscle mass, lost fat etc. -without pics its hard to say.