- 07-29-2014, 03:36 PM
- 07-29-2014, 05:34 PM
It's expensive for what it is. I'd go with something like AR1MACARE PRO instead. It has TUDCA and arimistane in it - much more bang for your buck!Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
07-29-2014, 06:09 PM
For support supps there are a few that I highly recommend.
Antaeus Labs Talos and Aegis
Molecular Nutrition Lipid and Liver Stabil
Nimbus Nutrition Cadence
Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
Similar Forum Threads
- By MakaveliThaDon in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-20-2012, 12:31 AM
- By needtogetmuscle in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 41Last Post: 01-26-2012, 12:32 PM
- By Bigtexas in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2011, 05:47 PM
- By indysoccer16 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 97Last Post: 01-13-2011, 01:54 PM
- By jbryand101b in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-05-2010, 02:39 PM