Noxygen Intraworkout

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I've been trying noxygen for a bit now

my original plan was stack it with conquer and dr jekyll for an awesome pump stack preworkout, i was just mixing all three preworkout and it was ok, good endurance but pumps weren't what i was expecting

so someone recommended to try it intraworkout, i only use 1 scoop, my intraworkout drink includes compete mixed with recoverpro and about 2-3 grams of creatine monohydrate....the pumps have been much improved since then

i recommend for anyone who's tried noxygen preworkout and got ehh results to try it intraworkout, i personally enjoy it a lot more that way

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking it pre. Pumps are good. Ima try it intra tomm and see how it compares

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking it pre. Pumps are good. Ima try it intra tomm and see how it compares

i did 1 scoop pre and 1 scoop intra with gatorade and purple wraath pumps and endurance the whole workout. i usually do cardio for 20 mins after lifting and the endurance increases. im about to try gatorade, amino iv and noxygen intra weds.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I take 1 scoop every morning and another preworkout, nitrates are awsome with prolonged use....

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i did 1 scoop pre and 1 scoop intra with gatorade and purple wraath pumps and endurance the whole workout. i usually do cardio for 20 mins after lifting and the endurance increases. im about to try gatorade, amino iv and noxygen intra weds.
Two scoops? Damn If I go two scoops I would like to try it together and see how that goes.

I'm always on amino iv intra 10g.

Let us know tomm how it goes

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take 1 scoop every morning and another preworkout, nitrates are awsome with prolonged use....
Every morning just because?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Stack it with that D-pol and 2 scoops won't be needed. :p

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are you guys noticing from this product? I take KNO3 pre along with High Volume. Wondering if taking this instead of KNO3 will provide a better benefit

paula

paula

Awards
Thats new to me, il try that next tym. I always used ot for preworkout and combine it with kno3. Pump is so good.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just took one pre and one scoop intra. Heading out to the gym now. Lets see how it goes intra

Edit update- Took the extra scoop intra and didn't notice any difference. Will stick to the 1 scoop pre.

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
Anyone tried taking one scoop of noxygen and one scoop of hemavol?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I've used 1scoop dpol, 1scoop noxygen, and 1.5scoop condense and had the best vascularity I've ever had!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone tried taking one scoop of noxygen and one scoop of hemavol?
i haven't tried it, but i'm sure it would be an awesome stack....like i mentioned i'm using dr jekyll and conquer with noxygen right now, theres a few carry over of the same ingredients from that stack to hemavol and i've been enjoying my experience

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 scoops condense, 1 scoop noxygen, 9g cit mal, 1g agmatine, 6 Xgels, 50mg 1,3 dim...is where...it's...at :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
2 scoops condense, 1 scoop noxygen, 9g cit mal, 1g agmatine, 6 Xgels, 50mg 1,3 dim...is where...it's...at :)
Pump to the extreme

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1.5g Ara, 1 scoop High volume, caps KNO3, about 90 minutes after my heavy oatmeal or grit breakfast with 2 caps OG slin sane 20 mins pre.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1.5g Ara, 1 scoop High volume, caps KNO3, about 90 minutes after my heavy oatmeal or grit breakfast with 2 caps OG slin sane 20 mins pre.
that sounds like crazy pumps....i got 2 bottles of xfactor on it's way, going to stack it with iforce max out which includes kno3 and 2g's of GMS