Finaflex Stimul8 Question

GH247

GH247

Awards
So I'm thinking of picking up a tub of Stimul8 as I am pretty stim tolerant and have heard that is packs a powerful punch in the energy and focus category. While I know you can't disclose prop blends, can anyone give me a rough number of the amount of caffeine per scoop?

I'm usually at around 300-350mg caffeine pre, so would 1 scoop Stimul8 probably be my sweet spot?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious for a ballpark dose as well... I want to use it for one of my caffeine doses for EC

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest half a scoop first time. You can always up it next time.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah half scoop to start. It's not just the caffeine amount in Stimul8 that makes it so powerful, it's the blends ability to work simultaneously together. That being said, A full scoop has about as much caffeine as a large cup of strong coffee.

Start with a half and work your way up.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd suggest half a scoop first time. You can always up it next time.
Yeah half scoop to start. It's not just the caffeine amount in Stimul8 that makes it so powerful, it's the blends ability to work simultaneously together. That being said, A full scoop has about as much caffeine as a large cup of strong coffee.

Start with a half and work your way up.
Thanks guys. I've used samples here and there so I wil def work up the tolerance. One full scoop hit me harddd. Once I got past the racing heart that lasted the first couple sets, it was a killer workout

GH247

GH247

Awards
Thanks guys.
I placed an order last night and am looking forward to giving it a shot

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
JMO but I like to mix one up in the morning and sip on it almost all day. Does a great job with appetite and energy all day long.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you guys give a ball park number of how much beta alanine is in here?