The definitive Anabeta

CNPComicNerd

Awards
In one week I'll be done with my Pyroxamine run and finished with my fight so no more fight prep. Nutraplanet was running a sale on Anabeta for $25 a bottle if you buy more than one. I've heard a lot of great stuff about the supp so I bought two bottles and plan on running it for 8 weeks. I've read a lot of things about it on the sight but from what I understand its a fairly old supplement with a lot of people having used it and ABE and newer supps having taken over mostly.

Since its an older and revered supp I was wondering if people had some hard earned advice to give from their runs? Stuff that you realized that you wished you knew from the beginning or stuff that just helps? Like the best dosing, the best diet to have with it, the best way to combat the crazy hunger(I'm and IFer), training methodologies?

Info on me(if needed): Trying to put on size but mainly an increase in LBM hopefully around 5-10lbs. Olympic lifting(Chinese method so BB too) and rugby training will be what I'm doing most of the 8 weeks. College student so food is expensive. Anything else just ask. Thanks in advance for your help

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most seem to be able to tolerate a higher calorie/carb intake while keeping fat gain at a minimum. Not everyone will notice the hunger increase.

Do you train with a pre-workout meal or fasted (I know you said you do IF)?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Has taking rank as my favourite supp of all time. From week 2 onwards effects are obvious in muscle fullness and endurance in the gym. Have gained 6lbs in the last 7 weeks ive run it and cals have only increased by 50 cals a week. Deffinitely recommend it.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you run as directed with the 2 pre and 2 post I like making my post workout meal the largest meal of the day with more carbohydrates than normal. Again this is very user dependent so gage carbohydrate intake accordingly. Like kbayne said fat gain will be at a minimum so happy bulking my friend

Nyrin

Awards
Alright, I keep hearing this "don't worry about fat gain" thing; where are the extra calories going? Even if muscle growth can occur faster and metabolism is accelerated to an extent, it still seems like extra calories would go somewhere. Maybe I can eat at +700 or +900 kCal relative to my usual TDEE instead of +500, but it still seems like it's prudent to limit intake, doesn't it?

I'd absolutely love to just bulk and eat without worrying about fat gain, by the way. Steaks, steaks, and more steaks...

Philosophy

Philosophy

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I keep hearing this "don't worry about fat gain" thing; where are the extra calories going? Even if muscle growth can occur faster and metabolism is accelerated to an extent, it still seems like extra calories would go somewhere. Maybe I can eat at +700 or +900 kCal relative to my usual TDEE instead of +500, but it still seems like it's prudent to limit intake, doesn't it?

I'd absolutely love to just bulk and eat without worrying about fat gain, by the way. Steaks, steaks, and more steaks...
The reality is that without any supplement many people can eat a lot more than they think without gaining much fat.

CNPComicNerd

Awards
Most seem to be able to tolerate a higher calorie/carb intake while keeping fat gain at a minimum. Not everyone will notice the hunger increase.

Do you train with a pre-workout meal or fasted (I know you said you do IF)?
It depends, but I would say most of the time I do my training fasted but its closer to fifty/fifty sometimes. Also there are times I do 2 a days so one is fasted and the other isn't.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It depends, but I would say most of the time I do my training fasted but its closer to fifty/fifty sometimes. Also there are times I do 2 a days so one is fasted and the other isn't.
Just curious. You can dose 2 pre-workout and 2 post-workout or if you want, dose 2 pre-meal (higher calorie/carb) twice daily.

CNPComicNerd

Awards
Awesome, thanks guys so far this has been pretty helpful.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
College student so food is expensive.
Food is more expensive for college students? When I was in school it cost the same for us as everyone else. I was unaware of this "student tax" on food.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Food is more expensive for college students? When I was in school it cost the same for us as everyone else. I was unaware of this "student tax" on food.
Preach brotha.
I have an idea, why dont you quit buying supplements and instead put that money into quality foods? Iv been spending $50-100 of my own money on food a week sense I was 15. Get a job and buy everything you need.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never figured out why people respond in a thread just to say something negative.......

Anabeta is probably my #2 behind Follidrone. I have dosed 6 caps (im 240lbs) my last three runs and although it didnt add any strength gains, it added more size and muscle fullness. At 6 caps I did 2 pre, 2 with my post workout meal, and the last two 1/1 with my next two meals

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
For me 8 caps of Anabeta per day is the sweet spot. I noticed a huge difference in fullness and strength when i went from 6 to 8. Currently running 4 og ABE and 6 og AB. Fukin sweet!

CNPComicNerd

Awards
Preach brotha.
I have an idea, why dont you quit buying supplements and instead put that money into quality foods? Iv been spending $50-100 of my own money on food a week sense I was 15. Get a job and buy everything you need.
This is the only supplement I''ve bought in over a year so(last was creatine)...... Also I've applied to numerous jobs for the school year just haven't heard back yet to add on to the fact that I do buy a good deal of my own food but it just happens that I can't take someone's advice to spend $10-50 more on food if I'm already spending most of my money on it.

Did you other guys really see an increase from more dosing versus the normal 4? I ask because more dosing equals less time on the product.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
This is the only supplement I''ve bought in over a year so(last was creatine)...... Also I've applied to numerous jobs for the school year just haven't heard back yet to add on to the fact that I do buy a good deal of my own food but it just happens that I can't take someone's advice to spend $10-50 more on food if I'm already spending most of my money on it. Did you other guys really see an increase from more dosing versus the normal 4? I ask because more dosing equals less time on the product.
I was merely questioning your statement that food is expensive for college students. You said, "College student so food is expensive." This implies that food costs more money for those in college than those who are not. When I was in school, such an inequality didn't exist.

Or maybe I'm breaking balls and your major is clearly not in english or journalism.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the only supplement I''ve bought in over a year so(last was creatine)...... Also I've applied to numerous jobs for the school year just haven't heard back yet to add on to the fact that I do buy a good deal of my own food but it just happens that I can't take someone's advice to spend $10-50 more on food if I'm already spending most of my money on it.

Did you other guys really see an increase from more dosing versus the normal 4? I ask because more dosing equals less time on the product.
If you haven't tried AnaBeta yet, then I wouldn't recommend upping the dose past 4 caps. It may be beneficial for some, but for most that have tried it, didn't notice much/if any of a difference from 4 caps (assuming they went to 6 caps).

CNPComicNerd

Awards
I was merely questioning your statement that food is expensive for college students. You said, "College student so food is expensive." This implies that food costs more money for those in college than those who are not. When I was in school, such an inequality didn't exist.

Or maybe I'm breaking balls and your major is clearly not in english or journalism.
Ha definitely not journalism or english, I just wrote it that way to be quick. I should have been cleared, my bad.

Ok I think I'll stick with 4 then to make the run last longer. If during the end I feel like upping the dose I will, but I doubt that'll happen.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha definitely not journalism or english, I just wrote it that way to be quick. I should have been cleared, my bad.

Ok I think I'll stick with 4 then to make the run last longer. If during the end I feel like upping the dose I will, but I doubt that'll happen.
Glad you got the help you were looking for!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Like kbayne said, I would start with 4. I've tried using 6 per day and saw no added effects.

CNPComicNerd

Awards
Will a high cardio workload be ok? I won't be living the typical bulk life as I'll have Rugby almost everyday which calls for sprints and running.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Will a high cardio workload be ok? I won't be living the typical bulk life as I'll have Rugby almost everyday which calls for sprints and running.
AnaBeta is extremely versatile. You can use it with pretty much any goal and it goes just fine with high cardio.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like Alek said, it's fine to do heavy cardio while on Anabeta.

CNPComicNerd

Awards
Awesome, because if not I was ****ed. Really looking forward to running your product!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have run a couple of cycles at 6 caps a day. One in the morning, 2 pre workout with carbs, 2 post workout with a big meal, and one pre bed. Strength goes up and fullness definitely increases. BY no means PH like results or anything like that but definitely one of the best natty supps I have tried