Asada in Australia testing more supplements, MESOMORPH 2..

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
https://asada.govspace.gov.au/2014/06/26/important-athlete-advisory-prohibited-stimulants-found-in-supplements/

• Mesomorph 2.0 contained the prohibited stimulants Oxilofrine (also known as Methylsynephrine, Hydroxyephrine, and Oxyephrine), Phenpromethamine, and Beta-methylphenethylamine (chemical structure similar to amphetamine) (analysis results received in April 2014).

I understand some compounds arent banned in the US, but theyre banned in Australia, and further more not listed on the label.

It seems Australia is leading the way on product testing, it was us who first caught onto Craze being spiked officially.

We've had big issues with major sports here, so now Asada is putting their foot down. I can see most US products being imported here being tested now.

Thought i'd share.

:)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No one cares Mesomorph 2.0 is spiked? I thought Phenpromethamine was what was in the original SLIM XTREME. :D

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No one cares Mesomorph 2.0 is spiked? I thought Phenpromethamine was what was in the original SLIM XTREME. :D
im thinking meth is what was in SX. you gotta understand that this is happening all over the world right now. it seems our innovation in the fitness/supplement industry is making it hard for other countries to allow some of this stuff. also theres the part were people similar to myself, like that there is many unknown ingredients yet to be found or tried. its what keeps the industry and the science of sports performance moving forward. its the norm for companies to push the envelope and try to get their hands on the next new thing before the competitors these days. personally I am ok with it. I know some people get all wadded up over this kinda stuff, but unless the feds find actual controlled substances in a product I don't have a problem with it.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
So it probably works good then right?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So it probably works good then right?
im thinking meth is what was in SX. you gotta understand that this is happening all over the world right now. it seems our innovation in the fitness/supplement industry is making it hard for other countries to allow some of this stuff. also theres the part were people similar to myself, like that there is many unknown ingredients yet to be found or tried. its what keeps the industry and the science of sports performance moving forward. its the norm for companies to push the envelope and try to get their hands on the next new thing before the competitors these days. personally I am ok with it. I know some people get all wadded up over this kinda stuff, but unless the feds find actual controlled substances in a product I don't have a problem with it.
I think the issue at hand is some of these compounds could cause adverse reactions in people and when a compound isn't listed on a label it becomes dangerous!