Wildest Pre-workout supp

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
What is the the strongest, wildest and most mood enhancing pre you've ever tried. Tired of all the run of the mill stuff that gives a moderate energy boost at best. I something real, like borderline recreational! Ok go!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stimu8 for wild energy...not sure i'd say it enhanced my mood

i've mentioned in other threads that iforce conquer makes me feel good, a tad agressive but focused

however the best mood boost is leaving work and getting in the car knowing i'm done and going to the gym

mudrunner

mudrunner

Awards
The strongest pre I've ever taken was probably Double Dragon Juiced. One little scoop and there's no way I can sleep for atleast 10 hours after drinking it. Not sure if it's the yohimbe or what, but I felt a little funky for several hours after taking it.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HyperMax is quite the experience

Choline + AMP Citrate(1,3 DMBA) + Phenyethylamine HCL + Hordenine HCL creates some very powerful mood enhancing and hyper focus effect

Higenamine HCL + Alpha-Yo + Caffeine provides some very intense, strong and long lasting energy

Also for 2 scoops your getting 3g Creatine, 3.2g Beta-Alanine, 1g Agmatine so more then just a energy product.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Craze got me high. I gave it to a druggie and it blew him away

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Yeah hence the ban. I can't believe I took that. Much rather take prejym or conq3r!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HyperMax is quite the experience

Choline + AMP Citrate(1,3 DMBA) + Phenyethylamine HCL + Hordenine HCL creates some very powerful mood enhancing and hyper focus effect

Higenamine HCL + Alpha-Yo + Caffeine provides some very intense, strong and long lasting energy

Also for 2 scoops your getting 3g Creatine, 3.2g Beta-Alanine, 1g Agmatine so more then just a energy product.
Damn, I am very familiar with AlphaMax but hadnt seen the profile on this one.

VERY impressive, most products take the approach of top notch stims or efficacious dosages or ergogens. Good to see both in one formula.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Almost just **** myself when I saw the amount of AMP Citrate in Conqu3r...wow!! I'm pretty sure that would kill a small child. I've never really been crazy about creatine so that might be a dealbreaker for me. Hypermax and Stimul8 look good to! I will do my research and get something soon! Definitely leaning towards something with AMP Citrate in it

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

VERY impressive, most products take the approach of top notch stims or efficacious dosages or ergogens. Good to see both in one formula.
Thanks for the kind words.

I know I am pretty stim tolerant naturally and 1.5 scoops gets me through my workout and then some. On days I work before I train and am lagging extremely, 2 scoops makes me feel like a completely new person and it tastes pretty good as well. If you look through the reviews, users report great focus and energy even at a single scoop.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Hypermax gives great energy boost, focus and makes you feel darn good! Stimul8 I also really like and gives great energy as well.

-Matt

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Almost just **** myself when I saw the amount of AMP Citrate in Conqu3r...wow!! I'm pretty sure that would kill a small child. I've never really been crazy about creatine so that might be a dealbreaker for me. Hypermax and Stimul8 look good to! I will do my research and get something soon! Definitely leaning towards something with AMP Citrate in it
So lower your dose :) it'll last longer and you asked for a pre with effective amounts. CONQU3R is your answer. Why would one of the most proven effective and safe supplements to date be a deal breaker?

Myokemist

Awards
Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Thanks for the love brother!

HyperMax has been overlooked recently as there has been some really good pre workout releases. HyperMax will give INSANE energy and easily compete with the top full stim pre workouts, however as you mentioned on the other hand we provide full clinical doses of proven ingreidents like MCC/CM, Beta-Alanine, Agmatine and Choline!
If your leaning towards AMP Citrate def. look into HyperMax as although HyperMax uses a big dose of AMP Citrate we also included other ingredients that curb its negative side effects. With your generall AMP + Caffeine product youll most likely notice three things 1.) Great Energy 2.) Nasty Crash and 3.) Building tollerance FAST. HyperMax has completely eliminated any feeling of a crash and people have commented staying at 1 scoop for over a month without feeling the need to increase the dose!
Hypermax gives great energy boost, focus and makes you feel darn good! Stimul8 I also really like and gives great energy as well.

-Matt
Thanks for the support brother!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Conqu3r has nice clean smooth energy but the profile and cumulative usage of it is what makes it shine.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll just leave this here:

Here is what you get with CONQU3R:

If you're looking for something with AMP Citrate there's no comparison. If you're not specifically looking for something with AMP but want a pre that's going to knock your socks off stim wise and deliver an unparalleled pump, that's it. No prop blends, more ingredients per serving, not one reported crash, in fact, many reports to the contrary.

Whichever you choose is cool my man and good luck to you. Train hard!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll just leave this here:

Here is what you get with CONQU3R:

If you're looking for something with AMP Citrate there's no comparison.
As you can see by the comparison, HyperMax stimulant complex is insane and touches down on multiple aspects of pre workout feeling including increased mood, focus, drive and intense energy!

Conquer is a great product and if your looking more for 5g Creatine and really strong pumps it would def be your best bet!

HyperMax is amazing as well and if your looking more for strong energy, mood elevation and focus the HyperMax would be your best bet IMO!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a proprietary blend "as you can see by the comparison our stimulant complex..." holds no weight and a comparison can't be made. The only thing that can be assumed (minimums) is that there is 98 mg per serving of caffeine, 97 mg of AMP and so on. It also requires 2 servings to get to any of the clinical doses mentioned earlier, which would bring us to (minimums) 196 mg caffeine and 195 of AMP (I rounded decimals lol). I'm sure there's more but either way due to the prop blend we can't be certain. What you can be certain of is that there is 300 mg caffeine and 350 mg AMP Citrate in our transparent formula.

I wasn't looking to get into a long drawn out debate. I'm sure Hypermax is a great preworkout, it seems to have a good following. I just wanted to make clear that the aforementioned "crash" that you eluded to is not and has not been a problem with CONQU3R in any of our feedback thus far. You also can't claim a superior stimulant formula with more of any ingredient when it is in a proprietary blend.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Lmao, I love seeing all the reps trying to win me over with their arguments! It makes me feel like I have so much power! I like the Conqu3r because it has a huge amount of Amp Citrate and Caffeine, but it does have a little too much creatine for my chronically ill kidneys to take. The Hypermax on the other hand has many more stims in it including 2 different PEA derivatives, but at smaller doses. The question is would a higher dose of 2 different types of stims win out against the cocktail of lowish dose stims in the Hypermax. I feel like I may have to use 1.5-2 scoops of the Hypermax if I get it because of the slightly weaker stim profile, but only half a scoop of the Conqu3r because of the high creatine dosage. Now at those doses it seems that the Hypermax would be better for energy....still the Conqu3r wins in the pump division. Hmm, I honestly don't know which one to pick!!

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I mean I could always try one of the other pre workouts with Acacia or Dendrobium in them, but still I'm really curious about Amp Citrate and I definitely want to try a pre that includes that particular ingredient before the FDA gets a hold of it because sooner or later they're gonna ban it.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's a proprietary blend "as you can see by the comparison our stimulant complex..." holds no weight and a comparison can't be made. The only thing that can be assumed (minimums) is that there is 98 mg per serving of caffeine, 97 mg of AMP and so on. .
Lets continue, next would be 96mg Hordenine per scoop, 95mg Higenamine per scoop and 94mg Alpha-Yohimbine per scoop
I don’t think anyone who knows anything about those stimulants would assume that…..

It also requires 2 servings to get to any of the clinical doses mentioned earlier, which would bring us to (minimums) 196 mg caffeine and 195 of AMP (I rounded decimals lol). I'm sure there's more but either way due to the prop blend we can't be certain. What you can be certain of is that there is 300 mg caffeine and 350 mg AMP Citrate in our transparent formula. .
We cant be certain, but if you know the average doses of the above 3 stims you’ll be sure to find both caffeine n amp are higher than conquer per 2 scoops
I wasn't looking to get into a long drawn out debate. I'm sure Hypermax is a great preworkout, it seems to have a good following. I just wanted to make clear that the aforementioned "crash" that you eluded to is not and has not been a problem with CONQU3R in any of our feedback thus far. You also can't claim a superior stimulant formula with more of any ingredient when it is in a proprietary blend.
You made statement saying No amp citrate product compares to Conquer and posted labels. Which in fact, HyperMax compares very nicely for his goals(very strong stim, mood & focus), using strong stimulants like Alpha-Yohimbine + Higeamine providing much stronger stimulation then just AMP + Caffeine while also using Hordenine + PEA for mood and focus etc. I think conquer is an awesome product, super well dosed and well-rounded however I also believe HyperMax easily compares to Conquer in terms energy, focus and mood

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the the strongest, wildest and most mood enhancing pre you've ever tried. Tired of all the run of the mill stuff that gives a moderate energy boost at best. I something real, like borderline recreational! Ok go!
I miss PES enhanced... That is all

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
OP you just have to try em all man. Start with the cheapest and see if you can get some free samples like expos. I have my goto pre and they're priced well. Once in awhile I might try something new and I always go back to what I know works for me. If it doesn't work then u never buy it again

Now stop your power trippin lol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
max out leaves out the creatine so that another plus for IFN.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao, I love seeing all the reps trying to win me over with their arguments! It makes me feel like I have so much power! I like the Conqu3r because it has a huge amount of Amp Citrate and Caffeine, but it does have a little too much creatine for my chronically ill kidneys to take. The Hypermax on the other hand has many more stims in it including 2 different PEA derivatives, but at smaller doses. The question is would a higher dose of 2 different types of stims win out against the cocktail of lowish dose stims in the Hypermax. I feel like I may have to use 1.5-2 scoops of the Hypermax if I get it because of the slightly weaker stim profile, but only half a scoop of the Conqu3r because of the high creatine dosage. Now at those doses it seems that the Hypermax would be better for energy....still the Conqu3r wins in the pump division. Hmm, I honestly don't know which one to pick!!
Down to try a sample or two of Hypermax? Shoot me a PM and we'll get you squared away! That's really the only way you'll know which works best for you! Hell, you might like both of them alot and that's awesome too. There's room for more than one good PWO here

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Down to try a sample or two of Hypermax? Shoot me a PM and we'll get you squared away! That's really the only way you'll know which works best for you! Hell, you might like both of them alot and that's awesome too. There's room for more than one good PWO here
Will do!

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like the other guys stated just have to try them out brother. Although if you do have underlying kidney issues I would steer clear of creatine :(

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets continue, next would be 96mg Hordenine per scoop, 95mg Higenamine per scoop and 94mg Alpha-Yohimbine per scoop
I don’t think anyone who knows anything about those stimulants would assume that…..

We cant be certain, but if you know the average doses of the above 3 stims you’ll be sure to find both caffeine n amp are higher than conquer per 2 scoops

You made statement saying No amp citrate product compares to Conquer and posted labels. Which in fact, HyperMax compares very nicely for his goals(very strong stim, mood & focus), using strong stimulants like Alpha-Yohimbine + Higeamine providing much stronger stimulation then just AMP + Caffeine while also using Hordenine + PEA for mood and focus etc. I think conquer is an awesome product, super well dosed and well-rounded however I also believe HyperMax easily compares to Conquer in terms energy, focus and mood
You said all that ^^^ all I read was prop blend haha!

max out leaves out the creatine so that another plus for IFN.
This might be a good way to go.

You can also always create your own concoction. Grab a few stims in bulk and then grab something like High Volume and add it to it :)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome either shoot your info to nick or email [email protected] and we will have samples sent out ASAP!

As well Island Supps has an amazing deal right now, 40 serv container for $24.99!!

Also a little birdie told me NP may be having a big sale on all performax product next week, keep your eyes pealed!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
try MAXout by IFN its causing quite a stir on fb
i have no doubt Max Out what the OP will be looking for from a pre, good energy, congnitive enhancement, and hydration...i can't wait to get my hands on it

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best way is to try something out and see if you like it. We all live and learn. I use all kinds of pre's depending on my mood.

Hypermax at 1.5 scoops if I need huge energy burst.

WFR if I'm looking for milder stim, and that pineapple flavor!

High Volume for huge pumps, and non stim

Fitmax for cardio, working around house to sweat like mofo

Basically, there are plenty of great options.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome either shoot your info to nick or email [email protected] and we will have samples sent out ASAP! As well Island Supps has an amazing deal right now, 40 serv container for $24.99!! Also a little birdie told me NP may be having a big sale on all performax product next week, keep your eyes pealed!!
yeah Hypermax delivers for sure. You can't beat the price on island right now either.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best way is to try something out and see if you like it. We all live and learn. I use all kinds of pre's depending on my mood.

Hypermax at 1.5 scoops if I need huge energy burst.

WFR if I'm looking for milder stim, and that pineapple flavor!

High Volume for huge pumps, and non stim

Fitmax for cardio, working around house to sweat like mofo

Basically, there are plenty of great options.
That's quite the setup man!

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
controlled labs white flood reborn would be good too. plus its only like 25 dollars for 30 full servings. im planning on buying some when i get paid because i havent had a pre-workout in awhile. might also buy White Pump to mix in for some extra fun.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I actually used to take White Flood Reborn at 1.5-2 scoops and while it was good, it wasn't great. Not like the old DMAA. pre workouts. That's the level of stim I'm after

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually used to take White Flood Reborn at 1.5-2 scoops and while it was good, it wasn't great. Not like the old DMAA. pre workouts. That's the level of stim I'm after
You'll want to look into products that contain 1,3 DMBA or 1,3 dimethylbutylamine citrate which feels extremely similar to 1,3 DMAA.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
OP ever consider making your own? Or adding bulk products to an already established pre?

Conqu3r gets my vote for best all round pre-workout but because you want to avoid creatine and heavy stims, I would suggest buying a focus blend like Stim-free Focus XT, grabbing a bottle of caffeine tabs and dose as you need it :D

Or, buy Huperzine a + Caffeine + Choline bulk and add them to another low stim pre-workout.

khwaj

Awards
might try ampitropin (150mg caffeine, 300mg amp citrate, 100mg pica)

1 cap ampitropin + 1 serve of your usual pre is quite good enough
(dont recommend starting with 1 serve of mr hyde/white heat/etc first up)

1 scoop ritual + 1 cap ampitropin
1 scoop wfr + 1 cap ampitropin
1/2 scoop mr hyde + 1 cap ampitropin
etc

or if you really like amp citrate
2 cap ampitropin + hemavol

ive been adding 1 cap to my pre's and it has been an excellent combo

my favourite has been craze/ampi combo, but its not available anymore, unless you got some left over b4 ban lol

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like the profile, however I am pretty sensitive to stims and don't need much to get a good boost. I wish the stim dosing was a little lighter and/or a stim free version was available.
Just wanted to update you real quick. We have reformulated CONQU3R which includes a stim free version, whether or not stimulant amounts have been lowered I can't say just yet but you can follow along here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=256047

I think you'll like what you see :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established