Crunch Time Fat Loss Stack.. Thoughts?

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm getting married the end of next month. I'm trying to lose ~10lbs or so by August 31st. Diet has been 95% on point. What are your thoughts on this last minute stack?

Workout Days

Breakfast = 1 x Lipomorph

Lunch = 1 x Lipomorph

PreWO = 2 x UnCut + 2 x Amentomax + 2 x Follidrone

Dinner = 1 x LipoMorph

Non-Workout Days

Breakfast = 1 x Lipomorph + 1 x Amentomax + 1 x Follidrone

Lunch = 1 x Lipomorph

Dinner = 1 x LipoMorph + 1 x Amentomax + 1 x Follidrone

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks solid to me. I'd be interested in your feedback (haven't seen a ton for Lipomorph yet). :)

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
That would be a very effective stack. While limited, the feedback we have gotten has been excellent thus far. I'd your not stim sensitive, you could also try some ECY through the day.

Do you have any questions or concerns about lipomorph or just the cut in general?

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
I started the Lipomorph last night. I'll be dosing 3 a day like i laid out above. 2 questions. First, is there a particular reason it's recommended to be dosed with food vs an empty stomach? Also, for Antaeus reps, where did the BAIBA dosage (250mg cap) come from? Was that what was used in studies?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im assuming you want to eat something to increase absorption of one or more of the ingredients

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I started the Lipomorph last night. I'll be dosing 3 a day like i laid out above. 2 questions. First, is there a particular reason it's recommended to be dosed with food vs an empty stomach? Also, for Antaeus reps, where did the BAIBA dosage (250mg cap) come from? Was that what was used in studies?
Fed absorption is better than fasted. I think the BAIBA dosage was based on the HED (human equivalent dose) calculation from what was used in the study. If you want to read the compelling recent BAIBA study it's available here: bms.ucsf.edu/sites/ucsf-bms.ixm.ca/files/20140213.lowe_.dylan_.pdf.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
So about 6 days in since I've added the Lipomorph and down 5 lbs! I read up on the ingredients and it appears alot of them are fat soluble. I also read that fucoxanthin absorption is enhanced greatly with coconut oil, so i've been eating 1 tbsp with 2 of the 3 doses. From the scale and how I look it the mirror, I'm impressed so far!

Sippinlean

Awards
Looking good to me . Lipomorph seem like a reall nice low stim fat burner wanted to try it too but found myself ordering diff stuff , i bet my gf would dig it tho. although it would be hard to tryna make her try other fat burner then Alphamine, she can't get her hands off it lol
how does Lipomorph work out for you so far ?
and what's in Follidrone and what you use it for ? never heard of it yet

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
So about 6 days in since I've added the Lipomorph and down 5 lbs! I read up on the ingredients and it appears alot of them are fat soluble. I also read that fucoxanthin absorption is enhanced greatly with coconut oil, so i've been eating 1 tbsp with 2 of the 3 doses. From the scale and how I look it the mirror, I'm impressed so far!

Not to rain on your parade, but the first week is mostly water loss. You'd gain it back if you went back to your regular eating. But if you look better in the mirror, that's all that matters! Keep at it.