Need my libido back

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
I'm 23 and have dabbled with several natural test boosters and estrogen inhibitors. I respond very well to them as I was once very overweight and had a high estrogen issue. My issue is, when I go on a break from supps, my libido seems to seriously decrease. I go from being a sex god on anabeta and erase to having a tough time keepin it up for my girlfriend. It's all bad. Should I see a doctor? What supps can I use to get my sex drive rollin again?

Dale King

Awards
Yeah same issue. Issue with bloodwork is finding a good doctor. Got my test checked and told that 390 is within "normal" - heaps of guys get this and think their fine. but if you break it down by age then i'm "normal" for like a 75yo man.

Next step for me is to see an endo but ergh what they gonna do, TRT?

TheNietzsche

TheNietzsche

Awards
When did you start having these issues, was it prior to or after your use of supplements? Any steroids or prohormones? Other medications? Lots of questions...

I would see an endo or at least get bloodwork from your PCP.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
def get blood work. a cheap option is macapro. helps with libido and is cheap.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
OP I know the feeling you're talking about but hear me out. If you take something that boosts your libido well beyond where it normally is and then stop using the supplement your libido goes back to normal. This can create stress because you like the extra "kick". Unfortunately such stresses can have an affect that leads to physical incapabilities. In other words it could all be mental.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
I agree with those above that it could be a mental thing. Only way to know is to get blood work and see if its just your head messing with you. Same thing was happening to me years ago, I took a long break from boosters and realized the performance issue was just mental and got over it and haven't had issues since. On the other hand pop some maca root and some trib and see if that helps, wouldnt put much worry into taking breaks from those.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
AI perform, will give you your confidence back

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
No PH's or steroids ever. I don't think it's mental as I just put this all together recently. I had performance issues with the first girl I dated and had sex with on a consistent basis. Next girl I dated I was on ABE and erase pro most of the time we were doin the dirty and I never had any problem. With the current gf I had problems keeping it up at times at the beginning of our relationship, then ran 8 weeks of anabeta and erase and had no issues once I was a couple weeks into it. It could be a an unconscious mental thing but I never even thought about supps being the reason for my swings in libido until recently.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Seems like you have naturally high estrogen? As when an AI is introduced you go back to being able to perform. Why not try run formeron or something at 1-2 pumps a day, year round?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
take it from some one who speant the last yr trying to salvage his libido.
hands down the one thing that worked like no other was IFNs testabolan. it has ALC and divinil in it. I dose 6 caps per day and after a month or so, I feel like a champ! I will say though.. the stuff is slow to build up so you have to look at it a little longer term than something like maca.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Sex Extreme Cycle and AI perform make you good to go after 3 days, you go from not being interested at all in sex to being a horn doing and having to stop yourself DIYing 1-2 times a day... Its a good combo if you want to impress your gf

infraredline

Awards
Before you do anything, go to the doctor and get blood work done. Who knows, if there really is a problem you may get prescribed the good stuff.

If you decide not to go to the doctor, IGF-1 is what you want, run that for 4 weeks at like 40mcg a day and you'll be shooting nuts like a cannon.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I would get blood work just because its a way to rule out reasons.

If all seems normal than I also think it might be a mental thing. Look into testabolan and that will boost your libido up, than slowly taper it away (assuming it turns out to be mental).

Good luck!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, before throwing supps at it I would go get some blood work done and get checked out. Don't wanna make it worse.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
After I ran some ccycles my libido was at a all time low. I did get blood work done and I also tried using Testabolan V2. I was good within a few weeks

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well all these recommendations are pretty good and of course a good solid test booster will help. A few I like are
mass FX black, formeron and halotropin but blood work should be your first recourse. Just make sure your health is in order before you self Medicate.
Get well brother I'm hoping for the best for you.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go see an endo, OP.

I love MacaPro and EndoSurge Turbo stacked together, but this could be more serious than just fixing it with an herbal supplement.

TheNietzsche

TheNietzsche

Awards
Blood work. Then you'll better know how to address this, and our suggestions will be more meaningful.

Ever taken any pharmaceuticals or psych meds for any length of time?

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Blood work. Then you'll better know how to address this, and our suggestions will be more meaningful. Ever taken any pharmaceuticals or psych meds for any length of time?
Thanks for the responses guys. I will try to get into the doc and get the blood work done. No pharmaceuticals or psych meds ever.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I do love how every rep pushes their own product in here :p . I know thats your jobs, but in a situation like this where its really helping a guy sort his libido out, we should try find the absolute best thing to help this guy out (apart from suggesting blood), not just tell him to get X product which you represent

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do love how every rep pushes their own product in here :p . I know thats your jobs, but in a situation like this where its really helping a guy sort his libido out, we should try find the absolute best thing to help this guy out (apart from suggesting blood), not just tell him to get X product which you represent
If I don't like a product that is in the BPS line, I won't suggest it. I also suggest other company products that I have used multiple times and had good experiences for it. When I repped for AppNut, everyone knew I hated Drive. People who have been on this forum for a while know I am honest. I am not involved with the sales or commission on a certain number of sales on a product. I pimp whatever product I like no matter what company it is. There also is a reason why I rep for BPS. My second favorite company is PES. They both make terrific products and I like every single one in that lineup from both companies other than Alpha t2. I do see a lot of reps always pushing the stuff, but not all of them are like that.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
If I don't like a product that is in the BPS line, I won't suggest it. I also suggest other company products that I have used multiple times and had good experiences for it. When I repped for AppNut, everyone knew I hated Drive. People who have been on this forum for a while know I am honest. I am not involved with the sales or commission on a certain number of sales on a product. I pimp whatever product I like no matter what company it is. There also is a reason why I rep for BPS. My second favorite company is PES. They both make terrific products and I like every single one in that lineup from both companies other than Alpha t2. I do see a lot of reps always pushing the stuff, but not all of them are like that.
great post

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Stacked 2 AI perform with 2 extreme cycle for the last 4 days. Gf just got back. Literally just spent 2 days straight having sex. Before I took these I basically had 0 sex drive. Feel 14 again. Highly recommend it

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stacked 2 AI perform with 2 extreme cycle for the last 4 days. Gf just got back. Literally just spent 2 days straight having sex. Before I took these I basically had 0 sex drive. Feel 14 again. Highly recommend it
AI perform is fun stuff. I stack it with bps macapro. 4 caps perform, 1 cap macapro.

Alphamax gets my libido sky high as well, however like others have said OP better get some blood work.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well said, brother.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AI perform is fun stuff. I stack it with bps macapro. 4 caps perform, 1 cap macapro. Alphamax gets my libido sky high as well, however like others have said OP better get some blood work.
I need to give AlphaMax a try sometime, solid profile.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I need to give AlphaMax a try sometime, solid profile.
Just be aware that there's an inbuilt AI in alpha max, so dosing with 3-4 caps could actually harm your libido, if you're using it solely for that purpose

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just be aware that there's an inbuilt AI in alpha max, so dosing with 3-4 caps could actually harm your libido, if you're using it solely for that purpose
With the high doses of divanill, and ldopa Alphamax has always boosted my libido. Even with the arimistane

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I didn't like alphamax for libido purposes if I recall correctly

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always had a high libido bit alphamax definitely gets on my wife's nerves, lol

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried maca yet? We just released a single ingredient Maca product (MacaPro) and its probably one of the best libido boosters out there.

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is the "2 extreme cycle" that you are referring to? is it being sold in nutraplanet?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
What is the "2 extreme cycle" that you are referring to? is it being sold in nutraplanet?
It's extreme sex cycle by colossal labs. I'm from uk so got mine from predator nutrition. You can cycle it 12 weeks on 1 week off, so you can basically take it all year round if you needed too. Very effective product IMO.

With all these products just give it 2-3 days to kick in and you'll feel like the horniest guy around, it actually gets somewhat annoying constantly getting erections every time you kiss a girl or think of sex, haha

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's extreme sex cycle by colossal labs. I'm from uk so got mine from predator nutrition. You can cycle it 12 weeks on 1 week off, so you can basically take it all year round if you needed too. Very effective product IMO.

With all these products just give it 2-3 days to kick in and you'll feel like the horniest guy around, it actually gets somewhat annoying constantly getting erections every time you kiss a girl or think of sex, haha
Thanks. btw even Viron from BLR packs a strong punch when taken 2 caps a day :)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 23 and have dabbled with several natural test boosters and estrogen inhibitors. I respond very well to them as I was once very overweight and had a high estrogen issue. My issue is, when I go on a break from supps, my libido seems to seriously decrease. I go from being a sex god on anabeta and erase to having a tough time keepin it up for my girlfriend. It's all bad. Should I see a doctor? What supps can I use to get my sex drive rollin again?
I stopped reading after the 35 th rep said, get blood work, take this.

Do not take anything. Not a single thing. Go get blood work done. The end

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I stopped reading after the 35 th rep said, get blood work, take this.

Do not take anything. Not a single thing. Go get blood work done. The end
Agreed.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something that will increase dopamine will cure any issue.. hands down. A dopamine agonist sends me through the roof.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Something that will increase dopamine will cure any issue.. hands down. A dopamine agonist sends me through the roof.
Best suggestions?

It depends on what causes your low libido OP. My guess is that its in your head and you may be over thinking stuff. Supps can have a 'feel good' factor about them and make you feel alpha even if it is literally doing nothing for libido. Get blood work done; it's cheap enough and can offer insight.

No use just putting bandaids on a bullet hole if one exists - or perhaps itl give you peace of mind that nothing is wrong.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. btw even Viron from BLR packs a strong punch when taken 2 caps a day :)
Def get blood work done. For a long time yrs ago, I started feeling like the life was strip from me. It wasn't like a oh I worked a hard days work or even week as it was like the energy was sucked dry. I finally went to Dr. after I fell asleep while driving to work and almost wrecked. They did blood work and found my test levels started dropping. I was put on the gel which didn't help and for 9 months ending up feeling worse. I switch dr. and was put on test cyp shots and boom lost around 60 total lbs of fat in 2 yrs span. I feel better then ever, and he has me do random blood work. It's worth the visit brother.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
How do people go about getting bloods down out of curiosity, book an appointment with local GP?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes normally get your local gp to do blood work asking him to do both total test and free test along with estrogen levels. He will get the report and go over it with you. If you got kids and married try to get him to go with shots vrs gel. The gel if not waited 1 hr or more can cause problems for women and kids if you rub it on them by mistake. Shots work to me much more effective.

BillyD

Awards
Colossal labs sex cycle extreme. Been on it for 2 days so far...by far fastest acting libido booster I've used.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Colossal labs sex cycle extreme. Been on it for 2 days so far...by far fastest acting libido booster I've used.
Take 2 AI pro upon waking. 2 sex cycle post gym or afternoon - Destroy girlfriend.

You can do this for 12 weeks on, 1 week off. Im sure sex cycle extreme on its own would be just as good, and really cheap to use year round