First epi cycle info olympus labs

Hussle

Awards
Hi guys getting ready to start my first ph and just wanted to check if I've got it all covered. And looking for dosing times you guys would recommend? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I do have all this on hand except the reduce xt but will be ordering that soon. Olympus labs 30/45/45/45/45/45 120 15mg caps.
CEL cycle assist 240 caps will be taking as directed on bottle 4 caps twice daily.
Also taurine 100 1000mg caps. How many caps of taurine a day would y'all recommend?
And muscle pharm fish oil 90 caps at serving size on bottle

Pct Toremifene citrate liquid from hcp 90/90/60/30. What can I mix this with to mask it? CEL pct assist 120 caps will be taking 2 caps twice a day
Primaforce DAA 3g a day
Reduce xt starting week 3 of pct

Again thanks for any responses

rnoorani

rnoorani

Awards
Don't worry about masking the torem. You get used to it (at least tolerate it) after a few days. Yeah the taste sucks, but I think the horror stories of other posts are grossly exagerated-you just learn to deal with it.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys getting ready to start my first ph and just wanted to check if I've got it all covered. And looking for dosing times you guys would recommend? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I do have all this on hand except the reduce xt but will be ordering that soon. Olympus labs 30/45/45/45/45/45 120 15mg caps.
CEL cycle assist 240 caps will be taking as directed on bottle 4 caps twice daily.
Also taurine 100 1000mg caps. How many caps of taurine a day would y'all recommend?
And muscle pharm fish oil 90 caps at serving size on bottle

Pct Toremifene citrate liquid from hcp 90/90/60/30. What can I mix this with to mask it? CEL pct assist 120 caps will be taking 2 caps twice a day
Primaforce DAA 3g a day
Reduce xt starting week 3 of pct

Again thanks for any responses
Just chase the torem with a drink. Or squirt it into some drink.

Everything else looks great. Thanks for doing research before making a thread :)

Hussle

Awards
How much taurine should I be taking daily and I'm guessing splitting the Epi up 1 cap ever 4-6 hrs? Is that right?

rnoorani

rnoorani

Awards
How much taurine should I be taking daily and I'm guessing splitting the Epi up 1 cap ever 4-6 hrs? Is that right?
Split it evenly throughout the day, so spacing is a function of hours awake vs sleeping. Epi's half life is about 6 hours. Just make sure one of your doses is preworkout - it's awsome.