Any BIO-GRO Users anymore..? Thoughts on it?

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Saw it on nutraplanet for substantially less than what it used to be at. Never tried it but heard some good things about it for the last few years. Does anyone continue to use this or have used it successfully in the past? I remember quite a few people saying it was better than huma-pro byt a mile, it worked,but was just too expensive.

plus i remember lobliner promoting it as if it was better than AAS/PH which is what turned me away from it.. anyone who promotes a product THAT hard just seems a little strange.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
"If it's too good to be true..." you should know the rest.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
In for this. Always wondered if it helped even a little bit. The cheaper price may be worth it.

Is there caloric value to this? The products always confused me

Huslazworlden

Awards
From what I know people seem to love the results. Also if I'm not mistaken it just made WADA's banned substance list, which leads me to believe that there's something to it...

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
From what I know people seem to love the results. Also if I'm not mistaken it just made WADA's banned substance list, which leads me to believe that there's something to it...
Just because it's on the WADA list doesn't mean a thing....there are a few compounds/substances on their list that's not effective. However, I do believe that individual results do vary. Just stick to the basics.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I have read, a decrease in DOMS seems to be the only conclusive benefit. If one can get Bio-Grow for a very good price, then I guess it would be worth it. If that is the only benefit though, I would save my money. If one is doing two a days for whatever reason, then it may be worth it.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
My opinion would be to save your money. There are plenty of other (proven) effective products that I would choose instead.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As an anabolic, didn't do anything too much of note. As a recovery aid, it worked pretty well. CM wipes the floor with it though. Worth a try? The 120 serving tubs can be found for a reasonable price and is worth a try, but there's a lot of things that I would put higher up on the list of things to try before Bio-Gro.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As an anabolic, didn't do anything too much of note. As a recovery aid, it worked pretty well. CM wipes the floor with it though. Worth a try? The 120 serving tubs can be found for a reasonable price and is worth a try, but there's a lot of things that I would put higher up on the list of things to try before Bio-Gro.
Totaly agree here.
and HICA would be cheaper and it has actually studies showing decreasing DOMS in athletes

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Bumpy! Is this product all hype or is there some legit claims for it?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like it but HMB-FA pretty much blew it away for me in terms of recovery.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
I like it a lot. I look more lean with it, and it's amazing together with Anabeta. DOMS are completely eliminated with bio-gro.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
I like it but HMB-FA pretty much blew it away for me in terms of recovery.
Nice. What did you like about it?
Hm-fa is too pricey right now, I use hmb-ca instead!

I like it a lot. I look more lean with it, and it's amazing together with Anabeta. DOMS are completely eliminated with bio-gro.
Sounds cool man!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. What did you like about it?
Hm-fa is too pricey right now, I use hmb-ca instead!

Sounds cool man!
Recovery was on point with Bio-Grow which means I was able to put in more work. HMB-FA does something similar but it's on a whole other level. I'm contemplating giving HMB-Ca a try but it's quite possible that for HMB-Ca to be as effective as HMB-FA, I may have to dose it at 6 grams a day which basically makes Ca cost as much as the FA at that point. Looking at the peak concentration differences between Ca and FA, it's possible I would have to dose the Ca 120 minutes preworkout rather than the 60 for FA (due to the difference in how long it takes to reach peak elevations in serum).

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bumpy! Is this product all hype or is there some legit claims for it?
I enjoy using bio-gro for its recovery and decreased DOMS effects. You may need to double the recommended dose to reach full effect.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I enjoy using bio-gro for its recovery and decreased DOMS effects. You may need to double the recommended dose to reach full effect.
Definitely a 4 scooper.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am using 8 scoops.at day. 4 AM and 4 PM

Bio gro and hmb fa... i really dont know what are DOMs Anymore :D
Working out same musclegroup 2x in week...

wray98

wray98

Awards
I used 6 scoops post workout for 12 weeks when it first came out. A friend was generous enough to give me the product to try. I honestly didn't really notice much other than DOMS was a tad bit less. Other than that, its basically some powder in a tight fit container that creates a huge mess every time you open it up to use it. Novel idea though.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the information guys. I will skip on bio-gro, rather run another bottle of ABE. :)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Recovery was on point with Bio-Grow which means I was able to put in more work. HMB-FA does something similar but it's on a whole other level. I'm contemplating giving HMB-Ca a try but it's quite possible that for HMB-Ca to be as effective as HMB-FA, I may have to dose it at 6 grams a day which basically makes Ca cost as much as the FA at that point. Looking at the peak concentration differences between Ca and FA, it's possible I would have to dose the Ca 120 minutes preworkout rather than the 60 for FA (due to the difference in how long it takes to reach peak elevations in serum).
KDD,

Have you tried Humanogrowth before? I purchased a few bottles of it to run along side my next Follidrone run. I was hoping it may provide better recovery and reduce DOMS from the Follidrone workouts. What are your thoughts on it?

I know you prefer Clear Muscle over other recovery products, but I am not going to go that route until they drop the price some.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For the pricee comparaison, you better use ARA dose pre workout a 1 Gg. Better result that Bio...

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
KDD,

Have you tried Humanogrowth before? I purchased a few bottles of it to run along side my next Follidrone run. I was hoping it may provide better recovery and reduce DOMS from the Follidrone workouts. What are your thoughts on it?

I know you prefer Clear Muscle over other recovery products, but I am not going to go that route until they drop the price some.
It didn't do much for DOMS but damn I slept well on it. It's the Humanofort (which is the main ingredient in Humaogrowth) that is with the benefits. Always slept great using Humanofort and incredibly refreshed the next day.

If you want to try Humanofort, iForce Humanabol is the way to go.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It didn't do much for DOMS but damn I slept well on it. It's the Humanofort (which is the main ingredient in Humaogrowth) that is with the benefits. Always slept great using Humanofort and incredibly refreshed the next day.

Edit: double post

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Thanks man. I guess I will stack it with DermaStr3ngth to reduce DOMS since I have a couple of bottles of that on hand.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

So, I have been trying out the Humanogrowth product the past few days and WOW!!! I have been getting the deepest sleep of my life! This is a hell of a statement coming from because I gave tried many sleep/recovery supps. Unfortunately, it isnt doing anything for the DOMS which is the reason I bought the product lol

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, I have been trying out the Humanogrowth product the past few days and WOW!!! I have been getting the deepest sleep of my life! This is a hell of a statement coming from because I gave tried many sleep/recovery supps. Unfortunately, it isnt doing anything for the DOMS which is the reason I bought the product lol
I think Humanofort (the main thing in Humanogrowth) works much like and adaptogen, not really much of an anabolic IMO.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think Humanofort (the main thing in Humanogrowth) works much like and adaptogen, not really much of an anabolic IMO.
I am thinking you may be right. My sleep has been incredible on this stuff. Like nothing else I have tried (sleep supps/GH supps). It is the absolute deepest sleep I can recall ever having. Dont get me wrong though I do not think this product has much of an anabolic effect.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
i see some of you use bio-gro, was thinking about trying it but after searching... i think i have enough crap. having said that, there is currently a deal on group on for the isatori website. 20 bucks to spend 50 on their website. 5.95 flat rate shipping in the U.S. You can get the Bio-gro 120 servings for 50 on the site, so it would really cost you 20 plus shipping.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean Bio Gro at 20$ per box is still expencive.
you are taking 8 scoops (as directed) it means one box last 7.5 days.
So you need 4 boxes for just one month which is 80$.
If it works you need to use it at least 2 months (160$) and honestly Bio Gro is far from a Game Changer. Been on it over 3 months with 10 scoops at day ..

Save your money
I like Bio-Gro but there are most certainly better things to spend ones money on.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
I mean Bio Gro at 20$ per box is still expencive.
you are taking 8 scoops (as directed) it means one box last 7.5 days.
So you need 4 boxes for just one month which is 80$.
If it works you need to use it at least 2 months (160$) and honestly Bio Gro is far from a Game Changer. Been on it over 3 months with 10 scoops at day ..

Save your money
Well, yeah.. im not getting it. Its 120 serving size tho. 40 bucks on NP... good deal for 120 servings if youre into it. And by good deal, i mean compared to the price you would pay else where...

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Too expensive for the results in my opinion. I would try it out if you find it cheap but not an essential supp for me.

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not worth the money IMO.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
musclemaker Company Promotions 1
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
Supplements 35
Supplements 12
Supplements 4