Supplement Suggestions

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Hello all, i'm new here, and i'm from Rome, i live in London tho, first of all, i'm glad i've found such a good forum where talking about supplementation/training/dieting and things like that, i am not really expert regarding supplementation therefore i would require some help from you guys, ah and btw sorry about my English that might be wrong sometime, so apologies in advance for any typo mistakes.

Some info:

age 34
weight 69 Kg
height 175 cm
body fat 10.6%

i'm training 6 days a week, sometime 7, my main activity is thai boxing and some weights/endurance training, so i do 4 days weights and 3 thai.

i was thinking to take the following supplements and i was wondering if you guys have some suggestion about it.

pre breakfast
2x alpha t2
1x erase pro (new formula)
2x APE test booster
1x now food super cortisol support

1h

breakfast
1x alphalipoic acid
1x CLA
1x serving ARMORV vitamins

2,5h

2 meal
3x epa+dha jarrow formula balanced

2,5h

lunch
2x CLA
1x alphalipoic acid

2h

1x alpha t2

1,5h

glycofuse+isolate proteins all max

30m

2x APE testo booster

pre workout
L-carnitine
3x P100 jarrow formula
workout
post workout
isolate as above
1x alphalipoic acid

dinner
1x CLA

now.... what you think in terms of supplements, something that can be avoided? something that is time wise wrong?

also i was wondering to add norcodrene and forskolin and/or anabeta elite new formula instead of forskolin and norcodrene, or... just norcodrene?

please any suggestion would be really appreciate.

thanks in advance :)

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
erase pro and ape test?
Why not choose one or the other?
Have you taken each solo?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
hey, thanks for your response :) yes i have taken both in "solo mode", at that time i was taking DAA + erase pro old formula + anabeta elite old formula and i found that stack great, now that erase pro has changed, i was thinking to take APE too to spike up my test and erase pro new formula, repeat maybe i am wrong... that is why i need your help.

thanks

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
hey, thanks for your response :) yes i have taken both in "solo mode", at that time i was taking DAA + erase pro old formula + anabeta elite old formula and i found that stack great, now that erase pro has changed, i was thinking to take APE too to spike up my test and erase pro new formula, repeat maybe i am wrong... that is why i need your help.

thanks
It's a long list of supplements to go through, but I would use the erase pro or ape. Don't use them together. You are only going to be able to spike levels so high before you are yielding negative returns.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Ok, Roger that, and which one would you suggest? Also is everything else ok? Would you also recommend anabeta elite and/or norcodrene to add?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
APE

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's your main goal with the supplements?

Cutting = Norcodrene
Recomp/bulk = AnaBeta Elite

I would personally run Forskolin no matter what the plan is. Norcodrene can also be used for a recomp obviously.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Thx mate, any good reason?

Just to understand as I'd like to improve my knowledge...

So you would replace erase pro new formula with ape? What about adding anabeta elite and narcodrene to the stack?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
What's your main goal with the supplements?

Cutting = Norcodrene
Recomp/bulk = AnaBeta Elite

I would personally run Forskolin no matter what the plan is.
I'll have a competition in 1 month, I'll need to stay ripped and maintain my muscles.

Forskokin? Why and which one?

Thx

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll have a competition in 1 month, I'll need to stay ripped and maintain my muscles. Forskokin? Why and which one? Thx
In that case, Norcodrene + Analyzed Supplements Forskolin-95 would be my recommendation. Throwing in the new formula of Erase Pro could be done as well as it has properties in helping with fat loss.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are write ups and information on the ingredients for each product in the PES subsection if you are interested.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thx mate, any good reason?

Just to understand as I'd like to improve my knowledge...

So you would replace erase pro new formula with ape? What about adding anabeta elite and narcodrene to the stack?
no scientific evidence on any of the ingredients, no article researched, no studies studied....just my own personal experience with it:

increased strength

leaned out

felt great

no sides of any kind

supersized libido

i am a fan of APE

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
In that case, Norcodrene + Analyzed Supplements Forskolin-95 would be my recommendation. Throwing in the new formula of Erase Pro could be done as well as it has properties in helping with fat loss.
so, you would give a go to norcodrene+analyzed supp forskolin-95+erase pro new formula OR APE --??? am i correct?

ps --> i can't find the forskolin you suggested here in the UK :(

no scientific evidence on any of the ingredients, no article researched, no studies studied....just my own personal experience with it:

increased strength

leaned out

felt great

no sides of any kind

supersized libido

i am a fan of APE

ok got it, same thing here when i was on that stuff last year :) thanks

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Correct.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
ok, can't find either nimbus forskolin and analysed supplements forskolin-95, i have found paragon, which apparently has just 34mg 50% purity, and other stuff... i was wondering, anabeta elite has forskolin too but we cannot know what is the amount of it since they said "proprietary blend...

so till now-->

narcodrene+erase pro+forskolin_alpha t2

or

ape+narcodrene+forskolin_alpha t2

anabeta elite?? paragon??

thanks again

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
got forskolin and norcodrene on nutrabolics.com, now i need to choose between erase pro and ape to stack with this two and alpha t2 :)

thanks guys

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks kbayne for his support, so to recap my plans:

pre breakfast
2x alpha t2
1x erase pro (new formula)
1x Norcodrene
1x Forsk-95 AS

1h

breakfast
1x alphalipoic acid
1x serving ARMORV vitamins

2,5h

2 meal
3x epa+dha jarrow formula balanced

2,5h

lunch
1x alphalipoic acid

afternoon meal
glycofuse+isolate proteins all max

45m

pre workout
L-carnitine
3x P100 jarrow formula
1x alpha t2
2x Norcodrene
1x Forsk-95 AS

workout

post workout
isolate as above (no glycofuse this time)
1x alphalipoic acid

dinner

that is it guys, so please let me know what you think, once again thanks kbayne for support showed.

One question, is it not tooooo long the time between first dose of alpha t2 and second? same as norcodrene?

i have removed then cla and super support cortisol by NOW FOOD

please comment.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The time gap between them is fine, as long as taking them that late doesn't interfere with your sleep schedule. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
The time gap between them is fine, as long as taking them that late doesn't interfere with your sleep schedule. :)
Never been on norcodrene and forsk so dunno really but unusually go to bed at 1am and wake up 8am... What u reckon?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
any more comments regarding this supplementation guys? idea suggestions?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
everything has arrived guys, can't wait i am starting today :D

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Please let us know how it all works out for you!
that is for sure.... i have already taken my first cap of narcodrene and this morning i was feeling a bit "too much" excited lol :p maybe i took it with fosk too and the placebo kicked in too....

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that is for sure.... i have already taken my first cap of narcodrene and this morning i was feeling a bit "too much" excited lol :p maybe i took it with fosk too and the placebo kicked in too....
Maybe...but if you haven't had much experience with some of the ingredients in Norcodrene before the acute mood and energy can be quite fun. The fat loss effects will be seen over time and get better with use. ;)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys... I'm on the treadmill to finish up with 30min of incline 15% walking at 5km/h and....

well this things was quite amazing!!! Really enjoyed! I'm gonna describe the feeling, I'll try ...

So lots of energy and quite happy mood
Feeling like burning a bit inside, in fact I never sweat when I so weights, this time I did and India a lot!
I did more reps and higher weight
Focus was really good
Heart bit normal I mean normal for a workout but i usually have average of 38-46 bpm no more... This time was a bit more bur good.

I had-->

1x cap of norcosrene
1x forsk-95 AS
1z alpha t2
1x scoop of vpx bcaa nitrate (power shock)

Now I'm still on the treadmill and still feeling good!

Before jumping on it inhab2x teaspoons of l-carnitine

So far so good...

Maybe I'll stick to 2x day and I'll go up to 3x of which 2x pre workout and 1x before breakfast.

What you think?

I can also log here my progresses if you are interested and some pics too..

I'm gonna change the title of this thread if I can...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start a log with your progress in the log section. I'm sure others would enjoy to follow your progress and hear your feedback.

Sounds good so far though!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Start a log with your progress in the log section. I'm sure others would enjoy to follow your progress and hear your feedback.

Sounds good so far though!
Ok ;-) never did this bit I can try ;-)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
vpx power shock is good stuff!!!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
so... i'd like to start a log but i won't have time to post updates on the workouts, i could do it regarding the supplementation results, pictures, and things like that, what you think?

yes power shock is good, i will try amino IV by PES next one...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Personally to me it seems like way to much.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Ok, it's is a lot of suppl, what would your remove and why?

also this morning i didn't notice anything really... i took my dose with forsk, erase pro, alpha t2 and norcodrene, i was feeling a bit "warm inside" but nothing else, good, only thing was that after 2 hours i have blown my nose and some trace of blood was there... just some spot but i dont think this could be caused by it lol

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
i have created a log guys :) cannot post links tho

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
It's in the PES subsection :).
yep, is it the wrong place? i thought since almost everything is PES that was the right place :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yep, is it the wrong place? i thought since almost everything is PES that was the right place :)
No that's fine. Many post their logs up in the supplement log section but where you have it is good.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established