Athletix High Volume

eddieSt.james

eddieSt.james

Awards
I've used it for three workouts in a row and loved it, especially the first time use. But is it good to use pwo's like these with every workout? Does the body get too used to it?

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
To the contrary, high volume should actually get better with continuous use, especially during the first week

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To the contrary, high volume should actually get better with continuous use, especially during the first week
Beat me to it, but Coop is correct!

Glad you're enjoying it!

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
I hope you guys can find a distributor for this in Australia. I just ordered some from the states and the postage killed me :( I'm sure it'll be worth it though.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hope you guys can find a distributor for this in Australia. I just ordered some from the states and the postage killed me :( I'm sure it'll be worth it though.
Sorry about the postage, the product will be well worth it, but I understand the frustration.

The good news, we're working on something ;)

T

test112

Awards
  • Established
What particular aspects of it improve with continuous use, and by what mechanisms of action?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What particular aspects of it improve with continuous use, and by what mechanisms of action?
I'd bet Agmatine, however I'm interested in Coop's feedback as well.

D

domore

Awards
The doses of High Volume are unmatched for the price of the product. I don't use preworkouts very often, but this is one that I would keep around, especially considering the amount of citrulline and agmatine per tub.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
The doses of High Volume are unmatched for the price of the product. I don't use preworkouts very often, but this is one that I would keep around, especially considering the amount of citrulline and agmatine per tub.
Thank you for the feedback,

OP it is recommended to cycle any supplement off at least once in a while, but with HV the need is considerably less than any of it's stimmed counterparts.
I would go 12 weeks on 4 off but even that is just because of habit for me

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Longterm use of agmatine appears to modulate pain sensation, LBM, fat loss, glucose control, and vasodilation in murine models. Most vasodilators, including nitrates and citrulline, often have a "loading phase," which really just means that when you use them continuously, you get progressively greater effects

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Longterm use of agmatine appears to modulate pain sensation, LBM, fat loss, glucose control, and vasodilation in murine models. Most vasodilators, including nitrates and citrulline, often have a "loading phase," which really just means that when you use them continuously, you get progressively greater effects
*thanked*

T

test112

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, Mr.C

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
This is on my list to try out pre-workouts. They are a great company with amazing products at really low prices. Wish there was more companies like them.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This is on my list to try out pre-workouts. They are a great company with amazing products at really low prices. Wish there was more companies like them.
Orbit needs to pick it up as well,
and the new releases on the way, which will not disappoint.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You won't be disappointed, and thank you for the compliments! :)