Hard Rhino

blp03

blp03

Awards
Hello All. I'm new here and I have been trying to dig up information on the bulk company Hard Rhino, in preticular the DAA and Tongkat Ali. Has anyone used products from this company? Are they legit? Prices seems great but I don't want to get caught up "too good to be true" trap. Thanks all!

GD67

GD67

Awards
I purchased from Hard Rhino for the first time over a year ago and just last week I bought a kilo of stevia which is still en route. They are legit.

GD67

GD67

Awards
You're welcome. I ordered Thur. night , it shipped Fri. and tracking shows I should have it in my mail box now.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
My friend did an analysis of their DAA and it turned out to be l-aspartic acid. Peaks were verified by sigma ald.

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought their beta alanine and creatine mono a little over a month ago. I know the beta alanine gives be the same tingling that would accompany a similar dose any other time I have taken it from any other company. Can't say much for any of their other products though.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've occasionally bought bulk powders from them for about four years now, and never had a problem. Everything seemed the same as from other manufacturers.

blp03

blp03

Awards
My friend did an analysis of their DAA and it turned out to be l-aspartic acid. Peaks were verified by sigma ald.
Thank you sir. That is the information I was looking for. I also read an article recently stating the DAA only raises test levels for the first couple of weeks but then the levels drop after about a month or so causing it to be categorized as more a fertility enhancer more so that a bodybuilding supplement. That may explain why my levels dropped after taking a DAA product doing blood work before and after. Can someone recommend a proven test booster supp with blood work that works? I've tried Bioforge (pretty good product), Maxgeniz, and Battle fuel XT (did blood work with this one as stated above). I was looking at trying AEN's APE or Xtreme Activate. I'm stacking these with forskolin and Maca root among other run of the mill muscle building supps. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Again, thanks to all who responded! Awesome site!

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Thank you sir. That is the information I was looking for. I also read an article recently stating the DAA only raises test levels for the first couple of weeks but then the levels drop after about a month or so causing it to be categorized as more a fertility enhancer more so that a bodybuilding supplement. That may explain why my levels dropped after taking a DAA product doing blood work before and after. Can someone recommend a proven test booster supp with blood work that works? I've tried Bioforge (pretty good product), Maxgeniz, and Battle fuel XT (did blood work with this one as stated above). I was looking at trying AEN's APE or Xtreme Activate. I'm stacking these with forskolin and Maca root among other run of the mill muscle building supps. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Again, thanks to all who responded! Awesome site!
My bloodwork on tropinol xp was pretty good. Mind you this was while running the product. I don't have post bloods.

blp03

blp03

Awards
My bloodwork on tropinol xp was pretty good. Mind you this was while running the product. I don't have post bloods.
Good deal. Thanks. I see that it doesn't have the usual cast of characters (Long jack, terribulis, fenugreek, or DAA). I may give that a try. Thanks again for all you input. It was greatly appreciated.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS sells tribulus and DAA and the quality isn't in question. Not saying anything wrong about hard rhino...checked the website looks pretty decent although I'm not sure I could ingest some of those raw powders lol

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good deal. Thanks. I see that it doesn't have the usual cast of characters (Long jack, terribulis, fenugreek, or DAA). I may give that a try. Thanks again for all you input. It was greatly appreciated.
It has fadogia in it which I feel is the best T booster ingedient.

blp03

blp03

Awards
It has fadogia in it which I feel is the best T booster ingedient.
Thanks. This site is awesome. Quick answers to questions. Probably one of the best online communities I've been in. Thanks all. Also any other suggestions would be appreciated!