I need help with this stack

Mafiaizgodly

Awards
Hello everyone a recent friend told me about Mithras nanoparticle, I bought some of it but after further review noticed it has a toxic level. This is the only product I have right now I was wondering if someone can help me with a complete stack to go with this, I used to take DMZ Xtreme with ahd test booster, I started to get gynocomastia from this and it hasn't gone down even after my pct I was wondering if someone could help me run this cycle safely thank you

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do more research. Do you want to try to fix your gyno before running your next cycle?

Run:
Cycle Assist starting 1 week before the cycle all the way through

PCT
Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

Read the stickies on this forum, they will help you a lot.

Mafiaizgodly

Awards
Help

To be honest I'm very new so I don't understand acronyms is like to fix my gyno before running this cycle if u could give me the products name and what owe you would recommend me taking I would greatly appreciate it. I am 176 lbs 5'9. I'd just like to know if I take the stuff when I should take it, should I take it all together?

Shin Sprints

Awards
To be honest I'm very new so I don't understand acronyms is like to fix my gyno before running this cycle if u could give me the products name and what owe you would recommend me taking I would greatly appreciate it. I am 176 lbs 5'9. I'd just like to know if I take the stuff when I should take it, should I take it all together?
Maybe stick to protein powder for now.

Mafiaizgodly

Awards
I've used pro hormones before but how is anyone to learn how to properly stack if someone doesn't teach them. It's like doing math, u didn't just look at it and know it, someone taught it to you.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'd likely have better luck with info in the Anabolic section of the forum. This is the supplement section. If it's research you're after you likely shouldn't run a cycle for a decent amount of time whilst you research hormones.

You could jump into some natural stuff while you're waiting man. Epicatechin products have been giving people great success. Our epicatechin product is Olympus Labs EP1C. Also, look into ArA arachidonic acid, or more specifically SNS X Gels or MN X Factor.

Really do some research though so you don't run into the problems you've already ran into in the past. Search the Anabolic forum and you'll find tons of info on hormones

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I've used pro hormones before but how is anyone to learn how to properly stack if someone doesn't teach them. It's like doing math, u didn't just look at it and know it, someone taught it to you.
Hey brother there are a lot of popular stacks out right now. However it will do you a world of good to read a lot of the logs so if any problems arise you have an idea as to the main cause.
Halo
Epi
M-sten
DMX
max LMG
Tren
Trest
M-1A
Diabolix

Look into these compounds and see what they do, how they do it, what their half life is and how much you need to run a good cycle. From that point you can come up with a few good stacks that suit your goals but also understand what the sides could be

Good luck man.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Or you do your own research like a big boy...

Not to be a d*ck but dude you gotta read and research something before you put it in your body. Anything. Whether its natty or not otherwise how would know what sides are related to what and what to look out for.

Mafiaizgodly

Awards
That's why I haven't taken this Mithras nano yet I'm asking other peoples input, before I take it.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's why I haven't taken this Mithras nano yet I'm asking other peoples input, before I take it.
Rightfully so, nice work with your due diligence. Keep researching, any further help hit us up bro.

Mafiaizgodly

Awards
Thanks I'm searching what I should take with this, I'm assuming when people put 15/15/20/20 that is the mg per day correct, please excuse my utter ignorance but I am a complete noob to this, which is why I'm researching all this, but do you recommend taking anything to lower gyno

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Thanks I'm searching what I should take with this, I'm assuming when people put 15/15/20/20 that is the mg per day correct, please excuse my utter ignorance but I am a complete noob to this, which is why I'm researching all this, but do you recommend taking anything to lower gyno
ya the X/X/X/X is mg per week
As far as lowering gyno you can try a topical forma product like formabolic, you could go the RC rout and use letro
Either way take care of that before you cycle

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Do you know what PCT is?

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Do more research. Do you want to try to fix your gyno before running your next cycle?

Run:
Cycle Assist starting 1 week before the cycle all the way through

PCT
Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

Read the stickies on this forum, they will help you a lot.
warbird hit the nail on the head.
cycle assist is a product you can get on nutraplanet in a powder or pill
for your post cycle therapy (PCT) run
Nolva (also known as nolvadex/tamoxifen citrate) for 4 weeks 20mg the first 2 weeks 10mg week 3 and 4.
DAA=D-Aspartic Acid. you can get this extremely cheap anywhere. youll be taking 3g per day for the duration of your PCT
Reduce XT- made by SNS. you will START THIS ON YOUR 3RD WEEK OF PCT AND TAKE 3 CAPS PER DAY(I assume) for 4 weeks. yes you will be tkaing this for 2 weeks after your PCT.

if youre such a noob theres no way you should be taking PH's AT all. im sorry man, im years away form even considering a PH but i do my research just like anyone else...

if you messed up your first PCT look for a product that reduces Estrogen (an AI or Aromatase Inhibitor) and something to reduce Prolactin (inhibit P by SNS is another good one) other than that, fix your gyno before you worsen it by starting an unplanned, uneducated cycle. good luck

Mafiaizgodly

Awards
I reconsidered taking mithras so I talked to some people from strong supplements and ordered epistane a on cycle support and joint support to get rid of the gyno I'm going to take 20mg a day for 30 days

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I reconsidered taking mithras so I talked to some people from strong supplements and ordered epistane a on cycle support and joint support to get rid of the gyno I'm going to take 20mg a day for 30 days
Whats your PCT?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I have two one I'm taking now which is a finaflex pct but when i start my epistane cycle I will be taking wicked pct with milk thistle
Whats your SERM though?

Mafiaizgodly

Awards
The guy at strong supplements told me about a seem but I honestly don't recall what that is, I know it's to stop gyno correct?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The guy at strong supplements told me about a seem but I honestly don't recall what that is, I know it's to stop gyno correct?
Its function is primarily to restore HPTA function. An AI is for gyno. You need to do more research before considering steroid use

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
please do more research before you start another cycle. google what a "SERM" is and how it effects your body and why it's used by those who use hormonal supplements. it will do you a world of good

Mafiaizgodly

Awards
The gentlemen on the phone told me only to run that epistane cycle to recover from the gyno I had I wasn't planning on doing anymore ph for a while

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The gentlemen on the phone told me only to run that epistane cycle to recover from the gyno I had I wasn't planning on doing anymore ph for a while
Run epi to overcome gyno? Whut.

For gyno id grab an AI or letro

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
that gentleman on the phone is just trying to make a sale. epistane will not cure gyno. surgery can. A powerful AI like Letrozole can, but has a myriad of its own side effects. do not take epistane to just "cure gyno"

Mafiaizgodly

Awards
I read about letrozol but I need a prescription I'm not a civilian so military it's a little harder to just go to someone about these subjects from what I have researched a seem is a prescription drug correct

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I read about letrozol but I need a prescription I'm not a civilian so military it's a little harder to just go to someone about these subjects from what I have researched a seem is a prescription drug correct
When you enter the world of steroids you should always have a SERM on hand. A PCT,IMO is not complete without one and you risk long term shutdown

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
google is your friend sir. yes tamoxifen citrate can be prescribed as a prescription drug. used to be used to treat breast cancer but you can get it without a doctors note

Mafiaizgodly

Awards
When you enter the world of steroids you should always have a SERM on hand. A PCT,IMO is not complete without one and you risk long term shutdown
Long term shutdown as in later in love right? I have gone to the doctor but all he did was give me an MRI on my pituitary gland in my brain, I will go back and see if I can get a prescription to letrozol and see if I can get this back on track but I have had this gyno for 2 years now

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Long term shutdown as in later in love right? I have gone to the doctor but all he did was give me an MRI on my pituitary gland in my brain, I will go back and see if I can get a prescription to letrozol and see if I can get this back on track but I have had this gyno for 2 years now
Yep. I doubt youd get a script for letro. You need to google gyno reversal strategies. Letro wont get rid of it, just shrink it. Surgery is the only true way

Mafiaizgodly

Awards
Yep. I doubt youd get a script for letro. You need to google gyno reversal strategies. Letro wont get rid of it, just shrink it. Surgery is the only true way
Well **** I'm honestly concerned is there any ways to tell if damage had been caused?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Well **** I'm honestly concerned is there any ways to tell if damage had been caused?
Dont be concerned, just do your research next time. We get questions like this daily.

Blood work will let you know if theres an issue

Mafiaizgodly

Awards
Dont be concerned, just do your research next time. We get questions like this daily.

Blood work will let you know if theres an issue
I really really appreciate all your input tbh I am very concerned that I was this ill knowledges before taking/ buying these things, do you recommend me taking that Epi I already ordered that and I think I will just sell the mithras as I don't believe I am fully prepared any ideas on what I should do, it does appear that my gyno is very mild compared to other cases I have researched and it only
Seems to be in the right nipple

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really really appreciate all your input tbh I am very concerned that I was this ill knowledges before taking/ buying these things, do you recommend me taking that Epi I already ordered that and I think I will just sell the mithras as I don't believe I am fully prepared any ideas on what I should do, it does appear that my gyno is very mild compared to other cases I have researched and it only
Seems to be in the right nipple
Honestly, I recommend canceling the order. You're just not ready man. I'm not being rude or trying to be. You're just not there yet, you have the potential of effing yourself up again.

Mafiaizgodly

Awards
Honestly, I recommend canceling the order. You're just not ready man. I'm not being rude or trying to be. You're just not there yet, you have the potential of effing yourself up again.
No I completely understand I think I will call them tomorrow and see if I can cancel my order

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I completely understand I think I will call them tomorrow and see if I can cancel my order
I think that's smart. Look around though there are a ton of new anabolics like the ones I mentioned earlier. If your diet and training is in check def check them out. I don't remember if I said to check out DermaStrength or not but our logs are showing great results.

Either way man, if you need help with diet or whatever let us know and if you can't cancel the order just save it for later

Mafiaizgodly

Awards
Okay it hasn't shipped yet but it looks like I will be taking my pct from this last DMZ cycle then calling it natural from there out I will see if there is anything I can take that won't be detremental on the body r u in the army

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay it hasn't shipped yet but it looks like I will be taking my pct from this last DMZ cycle then calling it natural from there out I will see if there is anything I can take that won't be detremental on the body r u in the army
Yes sir I am and if hormones are used responsibly they can be and have been very helpful to many people without any repercussions. The best plan of action is a well thought out and properly set up one

Mafiaizgodly

Awards
Yes sir I am and if hormones are used responsibly they can be and have been very helpful to many people without any repercussions. The best plan of action is a well thought out and properly set up one
Awesome thanks airborne!!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Negative real small base in AZ. It's pretty much off the map.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope hahaha around that area though :)

Mafiaizgodly

Awards
Oh okay I'm hopefully looking to move to Carson or Lewis I'm tired of it over here

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh okay I'm hopefully looking to move to Carson or Lewis I'm tired of it over here
Ft Carson? It's the second biggest base last time I was there. It's a city within a city man, huge! I drilled out there before moving here, it's a really nice base. The gym is the ****

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
I'd keep it all natural, get your diet in check and get some x-Gels and eat like a horse. I'm not sure what MOS you are but gaining mass while in the Army isn't easy for a lot of MOS's with the training they do. Just worry about getting strong and lean and leave the hormones alone besides fixing the gyno. Something like formeron is easy to get and works good. Not a fix all but might help a bit.

Mafiaizgodly

Awards
I appreciate all the info gaining mass is hard when u run 5 miles a day lol