LG Sciences NEW P-Bold - Question

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Quick question regarding LG's new P-bold that was just released. I am considering running it solo to see what results I can get from it. I understand that the product isn't methylated, so I would be ok without a PCT or any support supps right? I'm new to prohormones and I want to start with something mild before jumping into a more in-depth PH cycle. Any advice or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wrong section. Go to the PCT section and ask this. But YES! YOU NEED A PCT FOR THIS PH!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

Quick question regarding LG's new P-bold that was just released. I am considering running it solo to see what results I can get from it. I understand that the product isn't methylated, so I would be ok without a PCT or any support supps right? I'm new to prohormones and I want to start with something mild before jumping into a more in-depth PH cycle. Any advice or pointers would be greatly appreciated.
Methylation has nothing to do with whether or not you need a PCT...

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Hey guys,

Lg formadrol will suffice

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
run a bottle of reversitol after your done. p-bold is very mild and will not shut you down for more than a few days. serious.. the clearance rate of this stuff is fast and probably only converts to the target hormone at a very small rate.
I ran this stuff at 8 mls per day for 12 weeks with night time dosing, and it was noticible but nothing like the bold 200 or eqplex so keep that in mind. this is probably a decent hormone to start out with. you will at a minimum see better recovery/endurance from work outs.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Awesome thanks a lot for the advice guys

mblake89

Awards
run a bottle of reversitol after your done. p-bold is very mild and will not shut you down for more than a few days. serious.. the clearance rate of this stuff is fast and probably only converts to the target hormone at a very small rate.
I ran this stuff at 8 mls per day for 12 weeks with night time dosing, and it was noticible but nothing like the bold 200 or eqplex so keep that in mind. this is probably a decent hormone to start out with. you will at a minimum see better recovery/endurance from work outs.
Glad to learn this, as i almost just bought this. Currently on Test E and looking for a very mild stacker. Do you think i could get any type of synergistic effect with only 3 mls a day for 60 days, or would that be way to small of a dosage? Oh! almost forgot current Test dosage is 750mgs a week. I cant seem to find too many people who have tried this compound. at least not sublingual delivery so any help would be much apreciated.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad to learn this, as i almost just bought this. Currently on Test E and looking for a very mild stacker. Do you think i could get any type of synergistic effect with only 3 mls a day for 60 days, or would that be way to small of a dosage? Oh! almost forgot current Test dosage is 750mgs a week. I cant seem to find too many people who have tried this compound. at least not sublingual delivery so any help would be much apreciated.
if your running 750 mgs of test e then no, this will do absolutely nothing for you. if you want "bold" get your self some EQ "equipoise". its a vet steroid but its the target hormone your after.. it will take lots and you need to run it along side your test for 12-16 weeks. if that's not the answer you are looking for and are set on a oral to add in with your test but relatively mild , look into trenavar, triumphalis, or protodrol.

mblake89

Awards
if your running 750 mgs of test e then no, this will do absolutely nothing for you. if you want "bold" get your self some EQ "equipoise". its a vet steroid but its the target hormone your after.. it will take lots and you need to run it along side your test for 12-16 weeks. if that's not the answer you are looking for and are set on a oral to add in with your test but relatively mild , look into trenavar, triumphalis, or protodrol.
Already tried haha. Guy keeps sayin yeah yeah gimme like 3 weeks. Never happens. Also tried protodrol at absurdly high doses and got nothing maybe a slight reduction in trunk/ abdominal fat. As for trenavar I may just go tren e because that is available to me. Looked into injectable win as well however my liver is super sensitive and I don't want the double pass through my liver with a methyl. So at this point it's looking like pbold for 6 mls a day. I wanted it to last a while but may just shell out the 35 bucks for it and use a high dose preworkout. At this point idk. Lemme know if that sounds stupid.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
seriously.. if you didn't like proto at high doses.. don't waste your money on pbold. this stuff is more for beginners. its like taking DHEA.
go for the tren e .. its going to do the most for you. just get a fan to place by your head at night so u can sleep.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Agreed.... major results compared to stronger compounds will not be there, ive always had great results with pbold but usually run long, moderate dosed cycles for maintaining during calorie restrictions. It does a short half life which is why its recommended for dosing every few hours