Follidrone OR X gels for a natty run

Status
Not open for further replies.
bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Which would be better I now they are different I have ran xgels but never used follidrone looking for good feed back thanks

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ArA (X-Gels) is a proven natural anabolic.
(-)-epi (Follidrone) is new but has stellar feedback so far.

Only way to find out is give Follidrone a try and see how you like it compared to X-Gels.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
both. to be honest. currently on X-Gels and love it but have a 3 month run with an epi product in the future.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Which would be better I now they are different I have ran xgels but never used follidrone looking for good feed back thanks
How did xgels treat you when you used it?

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've run them both and they are both great. Pick which one you like and is easily accessible to you and go for it. X-Gels gets interefered with by anti inflammatories so avoid taking those around the time you take them (4 hours or after)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I honestly think you should give both a try at different times. Follidrone feedback has been excellent - users report that (-)-Epi has a host of ergogenic effects, from muscle building, endurance and strength increases.

X-Gels (ArA) has been around for a while and also receives stellar feedback. You mentioned you already ran it though, so what was your overall experience with it? What dosage did you run? How long did you run it for?

I'd seek out the advice of individuals who have ran both products.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
How did xgels treat you when you used it?
I gained ALOT of strength on x gels i compare the effects to a mild ph, only thing i disliked is my joints started to hurt while running them.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Any body here actually run any Epi product like follidrone?

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Did you not read my post?
I think hes looking for more info besides "they were great". which there are plenty of logs going right now that the OP could lurk into just check the first and last page and see how their progressions are going

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think hes looking for more info besides "they were great". which there are plenty of logs going right now that the OP could lurk into just check the first and last page and see how their progressions are going
Well, I'm not sure what else to say. It treated me well because it gave me great endurance and helped me breathe easier and I hit PR's. I did not have to change my lifestyle at all (ie: it did not effect my hunger levels or my joints). I even logged it too.

There are many logs he can also look at...

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm not sure what else to say. It treated me well because it gave me great endurance and helped me breathe easier and I hit PR's. I did not have to change my lifestyle at all (ie: it did not effect my hunger levels or my joints). I even logged it too.

well like most customers/reviewers elaborate on everything :p strength, size, vascularity, overall feeling, any additional positives and negative. sheesh what kinda help are ya ;) i keed i keeeeed

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards

I looked at many logs came across some before and after pictures on follidrone but the lighting of the picture was off, might just stick to x gels for the price

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Yea i did i know there both great products. would you say the strength and recovery on these products are equal?
honestly i would say buy them both. you know what x-gels did for you and it sounds like it was great. I can only find a few bad things about people who used folli, otherwise everyone else loves it for strength size or leaning out. I also heard recommendations for stacking together, so really you have choices.

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I looked at many logs came across some before and after pictures on follidrone but the lighting of the picture was off, might just stick to x gels for the price
I've never been a high volume kind of guy until I got onto Follidrone. I was doing so much volume I ran myself into the ground and had forced deloads. I've never run into something that effective before, but of course, results may vary. I didn't have pictures but I'm not a rep and the log was unsponsored so I have no reason to lie. I gained weight initially on Follidrone, but ended up losing weight as the amount of volume/HIIT I was able to put out was too much for what I was eating (and I had to up the calories towards the end). Overall, a lot of people noticed body comp changes when I was on Follidrone so I really enjoyed that part.

On Follidrone I had a LOT of DOMS but that's probably from the volume I put out. I did lots of HIIT and was able to easily because it helped me breathe easier and almost made it feel like I could ignore fatigue. To me, Follidrone was more effective than ArA (but ArA is still a great anabolic, I ran it solo before I ran Follidrone). They are both good anabolics and you can't lose with either one. If you've tried ArA, I recommend Follidrone so in the future you can pick between them objectively, or even stack them for better results.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any body here actually run any Epi product like follidrone?
Thousands of bottles have been sold, many to AM members and there are over 20 logs with several currently running.
Weight gain of 4-11lbs
Bodyfat loss.
Some even gained weight while losing considerable BF%
Endurance on par or above anything else there is available.
Pumps comparable to any pump product.
Plus....its good for you.

Increased HDL
decreased inflammation
Antioxidant
increased angiogenesis - so...new vein growth which = better oxygen and nutrient transport.

Overall Follidrone has performed better than any natural supplement I have ever seen.

Here are some reviews from guys on AM who took the product- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/249065-follidrone-60-capsules.html

Nothing really compares.
Natural
Non suppressive=no PCT
its actually improving your health to take it
No side effects.

There is no good reason to not use it and tons of reasons to use it.

Its available now at
Planetary nutrition
strong supplements
I think NP
The first retailer on our where to buy page as well as several others on the WTB page.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've only used xgels and worked great .. im sure there's over 100's of reviews online for it.

aRa is a heck of a product, one of its own .. excellent stuff

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Thousands of bottles have been sold, many to AM members and there are over 20 logs with several currently running.
Weight gain of 4-11lbs
Bodyfat loss.
Some even gained weight while losing considerable BF%
Endurance on par or above anything else there is available.
Pumps comparable to any pump product.
Plus....its good for you.

Increased HDL
decreased inflammation
Antioxidant
increased angiogenesis - so...new vein growth which = better oxygen and nutrient transport.

Overall Follidrone has performed better than any natural supplement I have ever seen.

Here are some reviews from guys on AM who took the product- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/249065-follidrone-60-capsules.html

Nothing really compares.
Natural
Non suppressive=no PCT
its actually improving your health to take it
No side effects.

There is no good reason to not use it and tons of reasons to use it.

Its available now at
Planetary nutrition
strong supplements
I think NP
The first retailer on our where to buy page as well as several others on the WTB page.
Ima run follidrone placing my order when I get paid ill be back with a in depth review!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome brother. You wont be disappointed.
Let us know how it goes!
Take advantage of it and give 110%.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love xgels never tried epi, plan on Immediately stacking it with ara when I grab some tho

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It depends on the pathway in which epi based products exert their anti inflammatory effects
Is this the consensus now on (-)epi? That it’s basically an anti-inflammatory? What’s the current opinion on it’s myostatin inhibiting property?

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would make sense to go with the Follidrone to compare against what you have found from your previous ARA run and what others have been finding with epi. Then you can determine what you like better.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I'm going to run olympus lab's folli soon but right now I've only used X-gel (not even a full bottle yet) and I'm truly liking it.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am actually using X-Factor with Follidrone as we speak.
I used X-Factor with MyoSynergy with tremendous results.

If choosing just the Folli or ArA though, it's hard to not go with ArA. The recent study done on X-Factor shows some of the best results on lean mass and strength that has ever been seen from a natural ergogenic aid.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to run olympus lab's folli soon but right now I've only used X-gel (not even a full bottle yet) and I'm truly liking it.
Olympus labs dont make folli ;)

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I used X-Factor with MyoSynergy with tremendous results.

If choosing just the Folli or ArA though, it's hard to not go with ArA. The recent study done on X-Factor shows some of the best results on lean mass and strength that has ever been seen from a natural ergogenic aid.
ArA is awesome just kills my joints Ima try folli out see how they compare in terms of gains strength recovery endurance etc

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both are amazing.

I think after my run I will cycle and alternate each one all year.

50 workouts Ara followed by 8-12 weeks folli and repeat.

D

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Both are amazing.

I think after my run I will cycle and alternate each one all year.

50 workouts Ara followed by 8-12 weeks folli and repeat.
I think I am going to do this I ran Ara a while back and had great results and broke many prs I actually did a log here. But I have been browsing through the forums and will try folli.

Touey

Touey

Awards
lol if Orbit nutrition reps are confused one can only imagine the confusion among casual browsers

Touey

Touey

Awards
Is this the consensus now on (-)epi? That it’s basically an anti-inflammatory?
among other things yes, the beneficial effects on joints is noticeable

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want something that's been around for years with a proven track record and numerous scientific studies proving its effectiveness get X-gels. Plus if you already know you respond well to it and it works well for you, why risk trying something that may or may not work for you?. I mean I guess that would depend on how much money you have to spend and what it's worth to you. Risk versus the possibility of reward, or just reward without risk.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I am going to do this I ran Ara a while back and had great results and broke many prs I actually did a log here. But I have been browsing through the forums and will try folli.
Yea best way. So you can always rely on something that works all year and just add Watever to them.

Folli is crazy. You'll enjoy it

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was skeptical of BLR Follidrone. I'm in week 7 and I can vouch that Follidrone is legitimate for endurance and shredding fat. For me endurance really hit hard week 4. I ate at maintenance or slightly below and cut inches off the waist but total weight remained the same. Try Follidrone, you'll be glad you did! (No rep here)

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rep aside, I would recommend Folli to anyone looking to not only make gains in strength and endurance, but also help with overall health. When I ran my first run, I was not a rep and it blew my mind.

C

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are several companies making this product now, which to choose Myosynergy, Follidrone, Massesterone, etc

D

Danabols

Awards
I'm running xfactor and follidrone ATM. Good times. Xfactor has side effects for me: mad doms pain, inflammation and gives me the ****s. No side effects with follidrone on the other hand

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm running xfactor and follidrone ATM. Good times. Xfactor has side effects for me: mad doms pain, inflammation and gives me the ****s. No side effects with follidrone on the other hand
How do you know the ArA is causing those sides? Were you running or have you ran ArA solo before?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you ingesting/dosing Omega 3s properly? How's your diet? I've never heard of ArA causing GI distress. DOMS is typical, it's best to find a dose that works well that maximizes results but minimizes side effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.