Looking for recomp stack

Sippinlean

Awards
hey y'all, it's my first post here altough i was keeping up and reading some threads ..
i'm looking for mainly cutting stack, i've been training for 3 years but been outta the game for a while. havn't trained about half year now..
i'm 21 , about 23% bodyfat i would stay looking to lose some weight, i alredy got 2 bottles of Alphamax, and 2 bottles Reform 95, which of termogenic fat burner with stack nice with the other stuff i got ? i was thinking mabye the new Lipomorph stacked with Stimul8 only on training day. which is 4-5 times a week tho.
or mabye should i pop in some Alphamine and ArA ? i'm confuse so many good options to go with that new TTA stuff that were banned till now is looking good too, i'ma need your guys help, so what should i add to Alphamax and reform 95 to make my stack hella awesome

ty

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is in alphamax and reform?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want to recomp/cut, you could go a few different ways. You could go with Alphamax and ArA. You could drop the ArA in place for Alphamine or run Alphamine with those other two. TTA is also a very solid option, you could go with Alphamax, Alphamine and TTA. I would only run two or more products if you have ran at least one of them previously. This way, you can see what works for you and what doesn't. If you run three different supps, only one of which you ran before, you will not know how the other two affected your results. Alphamax is great for a recomp or cutting stack, it will help you retain muscle while drying you out.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamax and ARA has been a really popular stack, not familiar with Reform, what are the ingredients? Want to make sure they jive with alphamax

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is in alphamax and reform?
Reform and Alphamax both have forskolin, so I would not run them together. It might be too much. It also contains 75mg Arimistane, contains 1.4g Divanill, 300mg L-DOPA and 50mg 95% Fokrsolin, all this plus 4000iu Vitamin D3 with ZMA.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forskolin-95/Reform (same ingredient) + Lipomorph would be good. You can throw in Norcodrene/Alphamine for stims. TTA-500 is also making a comeback.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
(-)-epicatechin product like EP1C should help you with your recomp goals. DermaSTRENGTH would compliment it perfectly - it's transdermal 5a-hydroxy laxogenin. Both of those would help to preserve or even add muscle mass while on calorie deficit.

Stack those with your fat burner of choice and you're good to go.

Alphamax or maybe SUP3R PCT would be great too.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would just do alphamine and alphamax together and then follow that with reform and target a-2

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax
Reform 95(1-2 caps, start with 1 first)
ARA
Alphamine (Twice a day)

BOOM! This would be perfect! You will get an amazing recomping effect from the X-Factor and Alphamax, increasing hardness, vascularity and potentially size. The added F95 from Reform allows you to hit 75-100mg, now as ANT said be very careful as some have an issue with forksolin especially when getting into those higher doses and in reality 50mg is a great dose, however you do seem set on stacking them so just start slow. With the big dose of Forksolin you will have a very synergistic stack by adding Alphamine(SA2, Higemaine) to the mix, further increasing fat loss while maintaining muscle mass.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would just do alphamine and alphamax together and then follow that with reform and target a-2
Done that stack twice, loved it each time. Alphamine and Alphamax pair really nicely together on a recomp/cut.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Done that stack twice, loved it each time. Alphamine and Alphamax pair really nicely together on a recomp/cut.
Alphamax only goes with RL Alphamine though..

Lol JK

#RL4Life

Sippinlean

Awards
Alphamax
Reform 95(1-2 caps, start with 1 first)
ARA
Alphamine (Twice a day)

BOOM! This would be perfect! You will get an amazing recomping effect from the X-Factor and Alphamax, increasing hardness, vascularity and potentially size. The added F95 from Reform allows you to hit 75-100mg, now as ANT said be very careful as some have an issue with forksolin especially when getting into those higher doses and in reality 50mg is a great dose, however you do seem set on stacking them so just start slow. With the big dose of Forksolin you will have a very synergistic stack by adding Alphamine(SA2, Higemaine) to the mix, further increasing fat loss while maintaining muscle mass.
you got me right there, i actually alredy run all of those before. and those product all were great, the thing i never run this coctail of all at once, gotta be nice tho just saying .. i still got some many options in mind how to stack.. any other great products for recomp that i may havn't hear about ?
ty y'all tho

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ABE + X-Gels is a tough-to-beat recomp stack.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Keep it simple IMO.

Grab two products and run with those:

ABE + Xgels would help with leaning out and retaining (and even increasing) strength. But a recomp is more dependant on diet than it is on supplements. So if you haven't got that down, you'll never recomp.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
agree with jiggs diet has to be set up properly.. give this recomp stack some thought.

testabolan+thermoxyn+maxout
Something different then the standard responses so far.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's funny cause if you read his post he clearly states he already has 2 bottles of Alphamax n Reform..

Disregard OPs question, pimp own products

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's funny cause if you read his post he clearly states he already has 2 bottles of Alphamax n Reform.. Disregard OPs question, pimp own products
This is true, but OP also talks about other products and asking for help regarding the other products, which is what took place.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It's funny cause if you read his post he clearly states he already has 2 bottles of Alphamax n Reform..

He's also open to other products.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you got me right there, i actually alredy run all of those before. and those product all were great, the thing i never run this coctail of all at once, gotta be nice tho just saying .. i still got some many options in mind how to stack.. any other great products for recomp that i may havn't hear about ?
ty y'all tho
If you want to use the four products suggested by Adizzle, I would run them like this:

Weeks 1-4 - Alphamax and Alphamine
Weeks 4-8 - Alphamax, ArA, and Alphamine

Then finish up your ArA with however many days you have left. You want to run it for 50 training days only. Don't know if I would take Alphamine for the entire duration, probably should only run 8 weeks max.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
I would use the LipoMorph as you brought it up but use it every day. People using it have already noticed some nice leaning effects over just a few weeks. The longer LipoMorph is used, the better the results should be.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

This stack alone seems pretty potent. If anything, I'd maybe add something simple in as you mentioned recomp like DAA to increase test levels. Since you've already got an AI in there, it'll just be icing on the cake. Or, as others mentioned, another angle to attack fat would be good in a recomp. Someone here mentioned TTA, but for me personally it made me nauseous. You could add a stim based burner to the mix though.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
I would add LipoMorph to your stack of Alphamax and Reform 95. With those 3 products you should notice some significant recomp results as long as your diet/training/cardio is in check. As cdiblasi stated already many users of LipoMorph have noticed significant results in a week, one guy in particular lost 6-7lbs while on a recomp. So I would definitely look into stacking LipoMorph with your previous mentioned products.

Sippinlean

Awards
Hey guys sorry for the delyed response and thanks a lot for all the great ideas you guys shared with me , so after all that thinking which stack to get, i have decided to try some new stuff i havn't tried before. most of the product were mention above i actually have tried , i had a really nice run with Alphamine & ArA (X-factor) & Forskolin , gotta love forskolin tho

anyway this is the stuff that i order, lemme know what do you think of it

Xcel Sports Nutrition
1 Ephedra X as a main stim/fat burner, Ephedra & DMAA & Caffeine, havn't got it yet and i'm alredy lovin' it !
2 Alpha Male-1 , for the 5A-Hydroxy Laxogenin and 20 Beta Ecdysterone , i actually havn't tried those compunds before, so i'm looking foward for it.
Alpha male has some 7-Keto and Long Jack which is a nice bonus .
2 Off the Chain BCAA . 15G BCAA'S daily since i'm going to have really tough diet

And 4 Bottles of Gladiator V2 by Gamma labs, going to have 6 caps a day which means , 2G L-Carnitine Tartrate, and 2G HICA. daily

i would like to hear your guys opinion about this stack , and if any of forum members have tried the products above , please let me know how did it work out for you

I also have a lil question about those compounds in Alpha Male-1, 5A-Hydroxy Laxogenin and 20 Beta Ecdysterone, i did my research, and it claim to be a a non hormonal compounds. do you have to OTC PCT after those compounds ? and what are the most noticible effects from 5A-Hydroxy Laxogenin and 20 Beta Ecdysterone? if there's any ..

thanks

Sippinlean

Awards
i might pop some forskolin to the mix too, 100mg a day for 3-4months, we will see
does it seem that i missed something in my stack ? i know there's no AI. which is the thing you want probably the most while cutting, but the thing is i havn't trained for half year and my main goal is to get back to the weights i've been pushing,as you guys can see the stack i got is mainly recomp, more then cutting stack
i'll be taking Arnold iron pack, for daily vitamins and generall health as well with everything

Sippinlean

Awards
yo guys any help please ? i ain't troll tho just sayin'

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys sorry for the delyed response and thanks a lot for all the great ideas you guys shared with me , so after all that thinking which stack to get, i have decided to try some new stuff i havn't tried before. most of the product were mention above i actually have tried , i had a really nice run with Alphamine & ArA (X-factor) & Forskolin , gotta love forskolin tho

anyway this is the stuff that i order, lemme know what do you think of it

Xcel Sports Nutrition
1 Ephedra X as a main stim/fat burner, Ephedra & DMAA & Caffeine, havn't got it yet and i'm alredy lovin' it !
2 Alpha Male-1 , for the 5A-Hydroxy Laxogenin and 20 Beta Ecdysterone , i actually havn't tried those compunds before, so i'm looking foward for it.
Alpha male has some 7-Keto and Long Jack which is a nice bonus .
2 Off the Chain BCAA . 15G BCAA'S daily since i'm going to have really tough diet

And 4 Bottles of Gladiator V2 by Gamma labs, going to have 6 caps a day which means , 2G L-Carnitine Tartrate, and 2G HICA. daily

i would like to hear your guys opinion about this stack , and if any of forum members have tried the products above , please let me know how did it work out for you

I also have a lil question about those compounds in Alpha Male-1, 5A-Hydroxy Laxogenin and 20 Beta Ecdysterone, i did my research, and it claim to be a a non hormonal compounds. do you have to OTC PCT after those compounds ? and what are the most noticible effects from 5A-Hydroxy Laxogenin and 20 Beta Ecdysterone? if there's any ..

thanks
Im not at all familiar with xcel products

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
hey y'all, it's my first post here altough i was keeping up and reading some threads ..
i'm looking for mainly cutting stack, i've been training for 3 years but been outta the game for a while. havn't trained about half year now..
i'm 21 , about 23% bodyfat i would stay looking to lose some weight, i alredy got 2 bottles of Alphamax, and 2 bottles Reform 95, which of termogenic fat burner with stack nice with the other stuff i got ? i was thinking mabye the new Lipomorph stacked with Stimul8 only on training day. which is 4-5 times a week tho.
or mabye should i pop in some Alphamine and ArA ? i'm confuse so many good options to go with that new TTA stuff that were banned till now is looking good too, i'ma need your guys help, so what should i add to Alphamax and reform 95 to make my stack hella awesome

ty
umm.. 23% even at 20% you can recomp better w/ a solid diet. I'd save the money on expensive recomp supps until you're under 15%

Sippinlean

Awards
Im not at all familiar with xcel products
me 2 :ugh2: stuff is have nice labels, so i thought why not give it a try ..
umm.. 23% even at 20% you can recomp better w/ a solid diet. I'd save the money on expensive recomp supps until you're under 15%
My diet is 75% on track, that's why i'm buying all those supps as additives to make the cardio seasson more easy, since i'm Insulin senstive, almost every single carb i eat seem to turn into fat. and i have really slow metabolisem as well. it's really hard getting leaner i can tell you that anyway ty

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
me 2 :ugh2: stuff is have nice labels, so i thought why not give it a try ..

My diet is 75% on track, that's why i'm buying all those supps as additives to make the cardio seasson more easy, since i'm Insulin senstive, almost every single carb i eat seem to turn into fat. and i have really slow metabolisem as well. it's really hard getting leaner i can tell you that anyway ty
Hi Aviv, thanks for inviting me into the thread.

Before getting onto supplements I would highly recommend a hard, honest look at your current eating plan.

The reason why I say this is because you say you are on track 75%, have a slow metabolism, all carbs you eat turn to fat and your weight loss efforts are becoming harder despite still having relatively high body fat.

Here is a video I made on the topic which is very important yet often completely overlooked.

Diet will take care of the majority of your results so this is the first and most important place you need to look. You have named a lot of supplements and an extremely comprehensive stack. I fear you will spend money on a large stack and get very little in terms of results because your diet 'may' not be on point yet.

In terms of speeding up fat loss, I would recommend forskolin and yohimbe as ingredients. You have forskolin already taken care of so something like Alphamine or Norcodrene to supply the yohimbe.

I hope this helps.