Ephedrine/caffeine/forskolin 95

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Wondering if anybody has tried ephedrine. Looking to get a shred going since I just finished msten. Thoughts? Doseage?

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Most do 25mg E 2-3 times a day (dosed w/ 200mg C; unless subbed for pre-wo)

I'd do 25mg E/200mg C/50mg Forskolin for the first few days, after tolerance is assessed:

50mg E/400mg C/75-100mg Forskolin (100mg is the best dose IMO, but differs from one to another)

Then depending on tolerance, experience, etc move finally to 75mg E/600mg C (don't exceed this dose for E or C)/125mg F (if you're feeling frisky, but personally I wouldn't exceed 100mg)

The last option is what you see commonly advised, but most will find dosing 50mg E/400mg C just as effective.

GL

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Most do 25mg E 2-3 times a day (dosed w/ 200mg C; unless subbed for pre-wo) I'd do 25mg E/200mg C/50mg Forskolin for the first few days, after tolerance is assessed: 50mg E/400mg C/75-100mg Forskolin (100mg is the best dose IMO, but differs from one to another) Then depending on tolerance, experience, etc move finally to 75mg E/600mg C (don't exceed this dose for E or C)/125mg F (if you're feeling frisky, but personally I wouldn't exceed 100mg) The last option is what you see commonly advised, but most will find dosing 50mg E/400mg C just as effective. GL
Standard dosing is 25mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine 2-3x a day. I hope your other numbers are aggregate, although the way it is written is very ambiguous. Just don't want anyone taking 75mg ephedrine at once.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Hour splits between taking?
4 works for most people. I'd def hold off on 3rd daily dose until you see how you react, as sleeping can be tricky with EC stack taken in the evenings.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 works for most people. I'd def hold off on 3rd daily dose until you see how you react, as sleeping can be tricky with EC stack taken in the evenings.
I always take two doses and have seen great results. Forskolin added in and you should be sitting pretty as long as diet is in check.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be a simple, but quite effective stack due to the combined effects from the EC and Forskolin-95. :)

I'd listen to MV and assess tolerance first and only add more as you determine what you can handle.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Works well I did ephedrine sns caffeine and green tea and had great results.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Standard dosing is 25mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine 2-3x a day. I hope your other numbers are aggregate, although the way it is written is very ambiguous. Just don't want anyone taking 75mg ephedrine at once.
What Todd said. I would never ever suggest someone ingest that much ephedrine and caffeine at once.