Ephedrine/caffeine/forskolin 95

  1. New Member
    shakenblake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    39
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    91.43%

    Ephedrine/caffeine/forskolin 95


    Wondering if anybody has tried ephedrine. Looking to get a shred going since I just finished msten. Thoughts? Doseage?

  2. New Member
    MultiVitamin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    474
    Rep Power
    652274
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    94.5%

    Most do 25mg E 2-3 times a day (dosed w/ 200mg C; unless subbed for pre-wo)

    I'd do 25mg E/200mg C/50mg Forskolin for the first few days, after tolerance is assessed:

    50mg E/400mg C/75-100mg Forskolin (100mg is the best dose IMO, but differs from one to another)

    Then depending on tolerance, experience, etc move finally to 75mg E/600mg C (don't exceed this dose for E or C)/125mg F (if you're feeling frisky, but personally I wouldn't exceed 100mg)

    The last option is what you see commonly advised, but most will find dosing 50mg E/400mg C just as effective.

    GL
    BPS Rep
    DISCLAIMER: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.
  3. Advanced Member
    todd muelheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    516289
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    7.13%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MultiVitamin View Post
    Most do 25mg E 2-3 times a day (dosed w/ 200mg C; unless subbed for pre-wo) I'd do 25mg E/200mg C/50mg Forskolin for the first few days, after tolerance is assessed: 50mg E/400mg C/75-100mg Forskolin (100mg is the best dose IMO, but differs from one to another) Then depending on tolerance, experience, etc move finally to 75mg E/600mg C (don't exceed this dose for E or C)/125mg F (if you're feeling frisky, but personally I wouldn't exceed 100mg) The last option is what you see commonly advised, but most will find dosing 50mg E/400mg C just as effective. GL
    Standard dosing is 25mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine 2-3x a day. I hope your other numbers are aggregate, although the way it is written is very ambiguous. Just don't want anyone taking 75mg ephedrine at once.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    shakenblake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    39
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    91.43%

    Hour splits between taking?
  5. Advanced Member
    todd muelheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    516289
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    7.13%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by shakenblake View Post
    Hour splits between taking?
    4 works for most people. I'd def hold off on 3rd daily dose until you see how you react, as sleeping can be tricky with EC stack taken in the evenings.
  6. Senior Member
    Afi140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,751
    Rep Power
    1706787
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    16.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by todd muelheim View Post
    4 works for most people. I'd def hold off on 3rd daily dose until you see how you react, as sleeping can be tricky with EC stack taken in the evenings.
    I always take two doses and have seen great results. Forskolin added in and you should be sitting pretty as long as diet is in check.
  7. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,531
    Rep Power
    3579758
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    90.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Should be a simple, but quite effective stack due to the combined effects from the EC and Forskolin-95.

    I'd listen to MV and assess tolerance first and only add more as you determine what you can handle.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  8. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,446
    Rep Power
    987690
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    15.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Works well I did ephedrine sns caffeine and green tea and had great results.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  9. Advanced Member
    Synapsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    808
    Rep Power
    704060
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    27.94%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by todd muelheim View Post
    Standard dosing is 25mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine 2-3x a day. I hope your other numbers are aggregate, although the way it is written is very ambiguous. Just don't want anyone taking 75mg ephedrine at once.
    What Todd said. I would never ever suggest someone ingest that much ephedrine and caffeine at once.
    PES
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://facebook.com/pescience
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Year Cut Stack: Clen / T3 / Ephedrine / Caffeine ?
    By MidwestBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 10:36 PM
  2. Ephedrine/Caffeine/Albuterol Cutting Cycle
    By Jpm89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 10:29 AM
  3. Bulk Forskolin 95%?
    By NegativeCreep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 07:43 AM
  4. Superdrol/Mega-ZOL + Ephedrine/Caffeine =
    By GFH in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-04-2007, 01:08 PM
  5. Gluco/Ephedrine/Caffeine
    By vetteman05 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2005, 08:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in