- 07-17-2014, 06:19 PM
- 07-17-2014, 06:34 PM
Most do 25mg E 2-3 times a day (dosed w/ 200mg C; unless subbed for pre-wo)
I'd do 25mg E/200mg C/50mg Forskolin for the first few days, after tolerance is assessed:
50mg E/400mg C/75-100mg Forskolin (100mg is the best dose IMO, but differs from one to another)
Then depending on tolerance, experience, etc move finally to 75mg E/600mg C (don't exceed this dose for E or C)/125mg F (if you're feeling frisky, but personally I wouldn't exceed 100mg)
The last option is what you see commonly advised, but most will find dosing 50mg E/400mg C just as effective.
GLPerformax Labs Product Specialist
- 07-17-2014, 06:40 PM
07-17-2014, 06:41 PM
07-17-2014, 06:46 PM
07-17-2014, 11:51 PM
07-18-2014, 08:32 AM
Should be a simple, but quite effective stack due to the combined effects from the EC and.
I'd listen to MV and assess tolerance first and only add more as you determine what you can handle.
Don't miss out on the next deal:http://pescience.com/insider
Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
07-18-2014, 11:14 AM
Works well I did ephedrine sns caffeine and green tea and had great results.
Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
07-18-2014, 12:55 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By MidwestBeast in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-14-2010, 10:36 PM
- By Jpm89 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2009, 10:29 AM
- By NegativeCreep in forum NutraplanetReplies: 18Last Post: 04-09-2008, 07:43 AM
- By GFH in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-04-2007, 01:08 PM
- By vetteman05 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2005, 08:06 PM