- 07-17-2014, 06:19 PM
- 07-17-2014, 06:34 PM
Most do 25mg E 2-3 times a day (dosed w/ 200mg C; unless subbed for pre-wo)
I'd do 25mg E/200mg C/50mg Forskolin for the first few days, after tolerance is assessed:
50mg E/400mg C/75-100mg Forskolin (100mg is the best dose IMO, but differs from one to another)
Then depending on tolerance, experience, etc move finally to 75mg E/600mg C (don't exceed this dose for E or C)/125mg F (if you're feeling frisky, but personally I wouldn't exceed 100mg)
The last option is what you see commonly advised, but most will find dosing 50mg E/400mg C just as effective.
07-17-2014, 06:40 PM
07-17-2014, 06:41 PM
07-17-2014, 06:46 PM
07-17-2014, 11:51 PM
07-18-2014, 08:32 AM
Should be a simple, but quite effective stack due to the combined effects from the EC and Forskolin-95.
I'd listen to MV and assess tolerance first and only add more as you determine what you can handle.
Don't miss out on the next deal:http://pescience.com/insider
Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
07-18-2014, 11:14 AM
Works well I did ephedrine sns caffeine and green tea and had great results.
Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
07-18-2014, 12:55 PM
Olympus Labs (Use my code "Synapsin30" for 30% off all OL products)
My podcast: http://bit.do/c6teW (itunes) / http://bit.do/c6teR (soundcloud)
Similar Forum Threads
- By MidwestBeast in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-14-2010, 10:36 PM
- By Jpm89 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2009, 10:29 AM
- By NegativeCreep in forum NutraplanetReplies: 18Last Post: 04-09-2008, 07:43 AM
- By GFH in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-04-2007, 01:08 PM
- By vetteman05 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2005, 08:06 PM