Xpel and EC Stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Xpel and EC Stack

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  238 lbs.

Xpel and EC Stack

Hey everyone, i have a quick question I'm hoping you all can help me out with, i am currently doing a EC run and have seen unimaginable progress. Cycling for the last few months, 3.5 exactly, i have dropped from 250lbs bw to 198lbs bw, increased strength and really shredded a **** ton of fat and water so far.

Its been a remarkable past few months but i want to try something new to really get some deep cuts showing through (something i have never had), but before i go ahead and experiment i thought this would be the best place to come and see if any of you have tried or had experience with this combo.

I have been off EC for about a week, no weight gain/loss, no diminished training, just pumping away as usual and programming is going great. Before i get questions on this specifically i hope i can put to ease that my Diet is on point, i have been strict with my macros for months from day 1 till now, so that is never a problem for me.

Brass tax: Basically i want to continue to lose body fat and shed water in the process, i have continued to drop sodium at a steady and safe pace from my diet as to not induce cramping and keep my training at a level of proficiency that i am accustomed too. The stack i want to run for 12 days is below. Let me know what people think and if its safe/you have had experience with it.

Xpel - 8/day (4/2x Daily)
    Caffeine - 400mg (100mg/4x Daily)
    Ephedrine HCL - 100mg (25mg/ 4x Daily)
    Aspirin - 200mg (Preworkout with one dose of EC)

I have done this ECA just not with the Xpel, i drink a **** ton of water so that's not the issue, my worry is on sodium levels and potassium intake? Should i eat more potassium/sodium when doing this?

I have never tried Xpel heard mixed things hoping you guys can shed light on this for, thanks.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

xgels worked well for me last year but it's only water, such a temporary fix, it's good if your lower bodyfat

good if your going to the beach for a day or two...stuff like that, contests, etc
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I really wouldn't mess with water while on ephedrine and training. But that's just me.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If your not looking to compete and your not sub 8% or so there is no need to try a xpel IMHO.

and 3.5 months on ECA with out a break your beta- receptors are toast take some time off 10-14 days run something to cleanse the receptors and it may help reboot the weight loss.
    MYOKEM BOARD REP
    DEFY LIMITATIONS
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  238 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I really wouldn't mess with water while on ephedrine and training. But that's just me.
    Just trying to find the reasoning behind why or why not, can you give me specifics behind your thought? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hulkish1 View Post
    If your not looking to compete and your not sub 8% or so there is no need to try a xpel IMHO.

and 3.5 months on ECA with out a break your beta- receptors are toast take some time off 10-14 days run something to cleanse the receptors and it may help reboot the weight loss.
    I meant to say i was on an off for 3.5 months, i did do the Benadryl Cleanse for a bit but i dont know if it worked or not TBH. I basically want to cut water for two main reasons, aestethics for my trip to the shore with alot of old friends i havent seen in a while lol (selfish short term goal/ego boost) and also basically to see where im at physique and tone wise without all the added water bloat that i know i retain, i have always had an issue with water bloat, and really this quick fix will show me if i need to diet for another month or if i need to push it longer.

Thanks again guys.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

i see, ephedrine can dehydrate you and adding a diuretic will make this worst the muscle cramps from it are brutal and not worth it. are you cycling the ECA right now and plan on the xpel at the same time that is just bad news and taxing on your body

yea we all do this for ego in some way or another i get it but you should always diet and push as hard as you can in the gym supps are not magic my man
    MYOKEM BOARD REP
    DEFY LIMITATIONS
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  238 lbs.

i see, ephedrine can dehydrate you and adding a diuretic will make this worst the muscle cramps from it are brutal and not worth it. are you cycling the ECA right now and plan on the xpel at the same time that is just bad news and taxing on your body

yea we all do this for ego in some way or another i get it but you should always diet and push as hard as you can in the gym supps are not magic my man
    Alright yeah i see the point, i havent noticed any dehydration with Cycling EC personally but ive heard of people having issues with it, i drink alot of water never count it honestly but just know its an insane amount. I train hard not a beginner in any sense of the word been at it a long time just never really focused seriously on a diet drug regimen until now (mainly because in the beginning i just wanted to perma bulk lol). If dehydration is the worst of it i think just more water and possibly throwing in BCAA and adding Electrolytes would help that but maybe ill just run the Xpel alone see how it feels and jump back onto my EC after, the added 10-12 day break will prob be better for me in the long term regardless.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    xgels worked well for me last year
    i think he was talking about xpel, not xgels...
    maybe you were as well, and just let loose with a lil Freudian slip eh?
    or maybe you just getting too old and need your reading glasses.....

pretty much this

OP - why? you do realize this is only a temporary illusion right..as mentioned, only really applicable when getting up on stage and wanting to wring out that last bit of water

and i rarely say anything bad about any products, but truth be told - xpel is the last product i would seek to use, should i be in the position to need the use for one to begin with....just saying
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  238 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i think he was talking about xpel, not xgels...
    maybe you were as well, and just let loose with a lil Freudian slip eh?
    or maybe you just getting too old and need your reading glasses.....

pretty much this

OP - why? you do realize this is only a temporary illusion right..as mentioned, only really applicable when getting up on stage and wanting to wring out that last bit of water

and i rarely say anything bad about any products, but truth be told - xpel is the last product i would seek to use, should i be in the position to need the use for one to begin with....just saying
    I realize that this is temporary. For subc water then what would you suggest? Curious, thank you for your input though
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Jhart16 View Post
    I realize that this is temporary. For subc water then what would you suggest? Curious, thank you for your input though
    i would delve further into nutritional understanding, and the personal understanding of your own body metabolism in relation to the finite control of dietary manipulation over extended period of time....
    shaping & sculpting the body is a marathon, not a sprint
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

dandelion root tea is one of the best natural diuretic try that if your strung up on using something to help with subQ water
    MYOKEM BOARD REP
    DEFY LIMITATIONS
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

dandelion root tea is one of the best natural diuretic try that if your strung up on using something to help with subQ water
    agree here - if you must bother worrying about the issue, then dandelion root has some very cool uses in addition to just aiding in sub-q water elimination
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

I just used xpel and wasn't too impressed. I added in dandelion root though and the water started to come right out of my pee hole lol.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Erase and EC stack
    By EArch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 01:40 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 07:43 PM
  3. HGHPro and EC Stack
    By dvp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0