Stimul8 vs Stimaholic

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Been through two cans of Stimul8 and just got Stimaholic.

Full scoop vs full scoop workout 1: Stimaholic gave me much better focus than Stimkul8. However, I am less stimmed than Stimul8. I find Stimaholic smoother and less volitile. Stimul8 seemed seem to come and go through the workout or come back hours later when not really expecting it (like after your post workout meal).
But Stimul8 got you really really jacked sometimes. I am not thinking I would ever get like this with one scoop of Stimaholic (I do need a stim break).

Overall I am liking Stimaholic better; however, this is only one workout and it is new to my body and mind, so we will see how it's doing when 1/2 the can is gone!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I don't get it bud - is this a review? a comparison? are you just bored and passing the time?

personally I don't see how you can compare one product you have extensive experience with (2 tubs worth) to another you have only used 1x..

in any event, I hope you have not used 2 tubs Stimul8 consecutively, and are now using yet another product containing stims.....we urge you to use these products appropriately and responsibly while adhering to proper abstinence periods advised

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Stimul8 is awesome! Have that in my pre workout rotation supplements.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
I don't get it bud - is this a review? a comparison? are you just bored and passing the time?

personally I don't see how you can compare one product you have extensive experience with (2 tubs worth) to another you have only used 1x..

in any event, I hope you have not used 2 tubs Stimul8 consecutively, and are now using yet another product containing stims.....we urge you to use these products appropriately and responsibly while adhering to proper abstinence periods advised
Lol...easy man. Sounds like you need a stim break.
I posted it here because I am wondering what other peoples experiences are.
I plan to update this thread (like I said I would) in a couple of weeks.
Why do I need to explain this to you - are the site moderator? If you have nothing good to say - don't say anything.
As a Finaflex rep, I suggest you set your tone appropriately when talking to customers.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
I agree. If used only a few times a week, I find it stays really potent. Both these products are winners.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Why do I need to explain this to you - are the site moderator? If you have nothing good to say - don't say anything.
As a Finaflex rep, I suggest you set your tone appropriately when talking to customers.
Haha it's all good bud. Honest reviews are appreciated. I'm a fan of Stimul8 and recently have enjoyed stimaholic as well.

I will however suggest a stim break as this is important in regards to efficacy of each product AND for your health.

Again your honest review is appreciated bud no harm in this review.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I agree. If used only a few times a week, I find it stays really potent. Both these products are winners.
However, I never tried stimaholic but maybe I should at some point in the future.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
huh? excuse me bud? why do ppl wish to get all pissy when their posts are questioned or someone requests further clarification on what they have written?

I did not criticize you, I did not call you names, I did not tell you what you should post...I simply asked for you to be clear in what the point of this thread was all about, while concurrently attempting to help you out in adhering to the advised guidelines in use of our product

I think you have some issues man -- you get all sarcastic with me and ask me if I am moderator and why you should explain things to me....and yet - you sit here and tell me how I should act and what I should post? uhhh, is this real life?

check yourself, grow up, and take the damn break from stims you obviously need

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've gotten to use both Stimul8 and STIMaholic.

Stimul8 was more intense energy like I was zooming. I went from almost falling asleep to hitting the gym and 30 minutes HIT cardio and still had energy after my post workout meal..so I push mowed the 5 acre lawn for the next couple of hours. Tasted great.

STIMaholic was a steady stream of energy and focus. It was VERY strong as far as focus is concerned. I definitely needed it during the post contest blues. 1 scoop and 15 minutes later I was ready to destroy the weights with maximum contractions. Tasted great as well.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see this a lot around here, has there been a recent formula change? Not bashing here but I got a sample at the Arnold and didn't really get a stim feeling at all. I did take it before work, not before a workout and I am pretty stim tolerant but was expecting to feel something from it. I am a fan of the apple flavoring though, was pretty good

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
However, I never tried stimaholic but maybe I should at some point in the future.
Stimaholic is a good clean energy focus. I'm opposite and need to try stimul8 lol

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I've gotten to use both Stimul8 and STIMaholic.

Stimul8 was more intense energy like I was zooming. I went from almost falling asleep to hitting the gym and 30 minutes HIT cardio and still had energy after my post workout meal..so I push mowed the 5 acre lawn for the next couple of hours. Tasted great.

STIMaholic was a steady stream of energy and focus. It was VERY strong as far as focus is concerned. I definitely needed it during the post contest blues. 1 scoop and 15 minutes later I was ready to destroy the weights with maximum contractions. Tasted great as well.
great feedback on both products...cheers

I see this a lot around here, has there been a recent formula change? Not bashing here but I got a sample at the Arnold and didn't really get a stim feeling at all. I did take it before work, not before a workout and I am pretty stim tolerant but was expecting to feel something from it. I am a fan of the apple flavoring though, was pretty good
nope, no formula change
i have observed however, that some guys (very few on the comparative scale) who are very stim tolerant (and possibly stim acclimated from excessive use) have these blips on the radar where a serving does not hit them as it would, say, the time they used it, like even the very next day

is interesting phenomenon..

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
great feedback on both products...cheers nope, no formula change i have observed however, that some guys (very few on the comparative scale) who are very stim tolerant (and possibly stim acclimated from excessive use) have these blips on the radar where a serving does not hit them as it would, say, the time they used it, like even the very next day is interesting phenomenon..
I'll have to give it another try then, I believe I have another sample or two I can dig up. You got me with the apple, wish there were more apple flavored supps

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I could be wrong here but my guess is that the sample packs were a half scoop dose not a full scoop. If you are indeed stim tolerant you may need 3/4 scoop.

3/4 scoop was my sweet spot when I used it. Hope this helps

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I'll have to give it another try then, I believe I have another sample or two I can dig up. You got me with the apple, wish there were more apple flavored supps
thanks for that, and agreed - i dig that flavor immensely
we also have an apple fusion flavored BCAA+SAA formulation, along the same flavoring profile..very tasty
i like to mix the two and then dump in some uncapped Max Pump (betaine nitrate), for total preWO mix annihilation :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally love my stims and everyone is very different in terms of how the handle stims. For some yes it's def agreed to break. I can usually do well with stims month after month but I only take them on days I lift or do some cardio. Also I drink very little soda maybe 1 can a month total. For me I like both above but Stimaholic is def my fav and go 2 pwo right now.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Stimaholic is a good clean energy focus. I'm opposite and need to try stimul8 lol
Nice. You can't lose either way. I mean we all need a change to keep things interesting.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Haha it's all good bud. Honest reviews are appreciated. I'm a fan of Stimul8 and recently have enjoyed stimaholic as well.

I will however suggest a stim break as this is important in regards to efficacy of each product AND for your health.

Again your honest review is appreciated bud no harm in this review.
Well stating this: 'I don't get it bud - is this a review? a comparison? are you just bored and passing the time?' -> I found rude and in my face. I think as a company rep, you could be a little friendly. When your not, your giving your company a bad name, no?

Well stating this: in any event, I hope you have not used 2 tubs Stimul8 consecutively, and are now using yet another product containing stims.....we urge you to use these products appropriately and responsibly while adhering to proper abstinence periods advised-> I have been using stims for over 30 years. I don't you or anyone else urging me to do anything. The disclaimer is on the package. You don't need to re-iterate. Got it Bud?

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Stimul8 gets me going and also some heart palpitations on half scoop. Never tried stimaholic but has been of interest lately. Plan on giving it a go soon.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Well stating this: 'I don't get it bud - is this a review? a comparison? are you just bored and passing the time?' -> I found rude and in my face. I think as a company rep, you could be a little friendly. When your not, your giving your company a bad name, no?

Well stating this: in any event, I hope you have not used 2 tubs Stimul8 consecutively, and are now using yet another product containing stims.....we urge you to use these products appropriately and responsibly while adhering to proper abstinence periods advised-> I have been using stims for over 30 years. I don't you or anyone else urging me to do anything. The disclaimer is on the package. You don't need to re-iterate. Got it Bud?
Im confused lol why are you quoting me?