Myogen Magnitropin

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
I've never heard of the first 3 ingredients BUT I do know that their PWO is pretty dang good! Subbed for more info!

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Might be underdosed. We'll just have to wait and see.

You can also just grab cistamax, folli/ep1c, and anabeta and have something better on your hands.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established

You can also just grab cistamax, folli/ep1c, and anabeta and have something better on your hands.
We don't know that yet. (Regarding your 2nd paragraph). Also looks like they are releasing a potent AI the same week.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards

That's what I thought. Wondering what the price point will be

Definitely an intriguing profile doe

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
This is a joke right ? open the link men!
dammit Jim! what is this "click the link" and self-edification nonsense you espouse?? :think:
don't you know ppl want to be told what to think around here?

Myokemist

Awards
Go to our website Myokem dot com and sign up for The Lab. We are having a CRAZY intro sale for this, Alphadex (new AI), and Nitramine.

The Epi dose is on par with others, and the yielded dose of cistanche far exceeds a full dose of other products containing it. (note: we are using a 20:1 extract vs 1:1).

Price point will be on par with Anabeta elite and pr xt

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
D
Go to our website Myokem dot com and sign up for The Lab. We are having a CRAZY intro sale for this, Alphadex (new AI), and Nitramine.

The Epi dose is on par with others, and the yielded dose of cistanche far exceeds a full dose of other products containing it. (note: we are using a 20:1 extract vs 1:1).

Interdasting. Will check it out

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
i think this guy wins the award for best screen name on this site....catchy :)

took a peek at the nitramine, interesting formulation
had to laugh tho at the rauwolfia vomitoria inclusion - nothing against the compound itself, the name just cracks me up is all, not very umm appetizing lol..

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like Cistamax+Follidrone+Bioperine. Not sure what the first ingredient is.

Myokemist

Awards

Myokemist

Awards
i think this guy wins the award for best screen name on this site....catchy :)

took a peek at the nitramine, interesting formulation
had to laugh tho at the rauwolfia vomitoria inclusion - nothing against the compound itself, the name just cracks me up is all, not very umm appetizing lol..
LOL I try

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. I wonder how much this is going to cost if everything is dosed correctly.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Certainly looks interested. Nitramine is fantastic.

The AI looks POTENT as hell. I have used just about everything in there by itself or in another formula and it should prove to be very effective.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Never tried any of Myokem's products but they've caught my eye. Signed up for the lab. The AI and this natty anabolic do look interesting. Gotta read that paper on the first ingredient later though

Myokemist

Awards
The intro sale will go live next Tuesday at noon for The Lab members only. Running for only 48 hours and very limited supply. You DO NOT want to miss out on this!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Olympus Labs EP1C has 18 grams of (-)-epicatechin per bottle. How much you guys have? ;)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never tried any of Myokem's products but they've caught my eye. Signed up for the lab. The AI and this natty anabolic do look interesting. Gotta read that paper on the first ingredient later though
I sampled their preworkout. Loved it.

Myokemist

Awards

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Lol ^ at least he can admit unlike some others. But still the other goodies definitely make it interesting product. I'll def be grabbing a bottle or two and comparing EP1C/Folli/ and mag

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, props for admitting it, although it seems to be a more comprehensive formula so we'll see. I still have no idea how this is going to be a reasonable cost if all of those ingredients are dosed high.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You got us...in this ingredient.
Yeah that's what I thought :)

Lol ^ at least he can admit unlike some others. But still the other goodies definitely make it interesting product. I'll def be grabbing a bottle or two and comparing EP1C/Folli/ and mag
Yes, it's really cool and I genuinely respect him for that. I have to admit that I've never heard of those first three ingredients (I don't use many natural supplements) and it'll be interesting to see how they work.

Anyway, good luck!

Myokemist

Awards
Man, props for admitting it, although it seems to be a more comprehensive formula so we'll see. I still have no idea how this is going to be a reasonable cost if all of those ingredients are dosed high.
That's what the goal of this product was. I saw epi being a solid addition, not the center focus. Paederia by itself was pretty outstanding. It was researched by the same researchers that published about anacyclus and chlorophytum. It performed very similarly to anacyclus, albeit, a different "feeling."

Like I said earlier, the price point will be comparable to Anabeta Elite and PR XT.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Ahhhh love the sportsmanship. Wish I could try their pre, choline makes my sweat smell fishy :( had to give up Alphamine as well

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
That's what the goal of this product was. I saw epi being a solid addition, not the center focus. Paederia by itself was pretty outstanding. It was researched by the same researchers that published about anacyclus and chlorophytum. It performed very similarly to anacyclus, albeit, a different "feeling."

Like I said earlier, the price point will be comparable to Anabeta Elite and PR XT.
You seem like a stand-up and honest guy, you got yourself a customer!!

Myokemist

Awards
Hey we're all in this for the same reasons (or I'd at least like to think): produce high quality products that drive results.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ahh, another natural anabolic I need to try. :D

Where do I sign up for the lab?

Myokemist

Awards
Go to myokem.com

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Probably a worthy statement

Myokemist

Awards
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guess you'll have to see...keep in mind there's 4.332 grams of actives in a full day's supply.
More than happy to give it a look, I'll visit your website.