Myogen Magnitropin

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Man, props for admitting it, although it seems to be a more comprehensive formula so we'll see. I still have no idea how this is going to be a reasonable cost if all of those ingredients are dosed high.
    That's what the goal of this product was. I saw epi being a solid addition, not the center focus. Paederia by itself was pretty outstanding. It was researched by the same researchers that published about anacyclus and chlorophytum. It performed very similarly to anacyclus, albeit, a different "feeling."

Like I said earlier, the price point will be comparable to Anabeta Elite and PR XT.
    MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator

2. Ahhhh love the sportsmanship. Wish I could try their pre, choline makes my sweat smell fishy had to give up Alphamine as well
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Myokemist View Post
    That's what the goal of this product was. I saw epi being a solid addition, not the center focus. Paederia by itself was pretty outstanding. It was researched by the same researchers that published about anacyclus and chlorophytum. It performed very similarly to anacyclus, albeit, a different "feeling."

Like I said earlier, the price point will be comparable to Anabeta Elite and PR XT.
    You seem like a stand-up and honest guy, you got yourself a customer!!

4. Hey we're all in this for the same reasons (or I'd at least like to think): produce high quality products that drive results.
    MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator

5. Quote Originally Posted by Myokemist View Post

Ahh, another natural anabolic I need to try.

Where do I sign up for the lab?
    •   

6. Go to myokem.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Might be underdosed. We'll just have to wait and see.

You can also just grab cistamax, folli/ep1c, and anabeta and have something better on your hands.
    Probably a worthy statement
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

8. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Probably a worthy statement
    Guess you'll have to see...keep in mind there's 4.332 grams of actives in a full day's supply.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Myokemist View Post
    Go to myokem.com
    I just signed up for the lab.

10. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post

I just signed up for the lab.
    Ditto

11. Quote Originally Posted by Myokemist View Post

Guess you'll have to see...keep in mind there's 4.332 grams of actives in a full day's supply.
    More than happy to give it a look, I'll visit your website.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  •