PreCre from Muscle Elements

Logan.ME

Awards
Wondering if anybody has tried PreCre from Muscle Elements? Ive been using it along with AminoFlow as a pre workout and NO booster for a little over two weeks and have to say that the strength gains and pumps have been VERY GOOD. I havent had a bad lift yet since using them. Curious if anybody else has tried either yet. I know they are still a new company but I have to say that their products have been very impressive.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Wondering if anybody has tried PreCre from Muscle Elements? Ive been using it along with AminoFlow as a pre workout and NO booster for a little over two weeks and have to say that the strength gains and pumps have been VERY GOOD. I havent had a bad lift yet since using them. Curious if anybody else has tried either yet. I know they are still a new company but I have to say that their products have been very impressive.
I have personally never heard of the company, but I just looked up the ingredients and the beta alaine is underdosed at 1.2 grams, which would mean the taurine and COP are also underdosed.

Logan.ME

Awards
I usually take two scoops anyways. It recommends 1-2 scoops depending on your training level. I assume most people on here would use anywhere between one and two. The strength and pumps are great. Especially when stacked with their aminoflow. I highly suggest you try it.