Scheduling Pre-Contest Stack Questions

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
Before I start my pre-contest stack for a show I'm doing in October I have a few questions about scheduling my stack for optimal benefits. The stack I am planning is as follows:

• Alphamax (2 bottles)
  • Alphamine (2 tubs)
  • Dexaprime XR (1 bottle...but have a spare just in case I need it)
  • Erase/Erase Pro (1 bottle of each)
I planned on staggering the sups as follows:

Dexaprime XR/Alphamine > Alphamax/Erase > Erase Pro

I figured since the Alphamax & Erase/Pro are usually recommended for 8 weeks of use and the Dexaprime/Alphamine can go 12 weeks.

First, how does this staggered schedule sound good? Also, since this is for a pre-contest is it recommended to cease use prior to prep week (I believe I can take the Erase/Pro during prep week to help dry out?) or can they be taking up to show day? Any other recommendations regarding this stack (I won't add anything else to it but I think this stack is solid anyway)...

My Profile:

• 47 years old
  • Male
  • Lifting for 30 years/Competing on/off for 20 years
  • 198lbs (down from 216lbs in April 2014)
  • 11-12% bodyfat
Diet

My diet is solid at 2600 calories with macros 40/40/20 ratio
I am about to drop another 200 calories since progress has slowed at 2600...
I started at 3200 calories & slowly dropped since April...I don't want to make any drastic changes to diet since it is working quite well

Training

Training 6 days/week
One of the training days is cardio/HIIT day/Abs day (10min stair climber, Stationary Bike Interval Sprints (30sec spring/30sec rest), Suicides (done in racquetball court with 6 cones evenly spread) 25sec work/30 sec rest...
I may add one more cardio/HIIT day before dropping anymore calories...not sure yet?

I am hoping to do a log of my contest prep but I want to get all the logistics straightened out before beginning. I really believe this stack will help me take me to the next level which is winning my pro card! My last show I took 3rd in the Masters Over 40 4 years ago and that was after a 19 year layoff from competition. I think I can reach my goal this time!

Thanks in advance for your help & insight!!!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I personally wouldn't take alphamax at the same time as erase pro just because your already getting 75 mg arimistane. That being said you could stagger them like you suggested. Also look into Matts products at evomuse, specifically dry rub and eviscerate BFF for pre contest success.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, I wouldnt stack OG erase with Alphamax. You'd be taking too much armistane. You could run the Epro after alphamax. I've had good body comp results with alphamine and alphamax stacked for what it's worth. You could finish with that to really dry out and cut up

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i agree with above, 7mg is high enough, heck i don't like going above 50mg of arimistane, but during contest i can see the benefits of 75mg

did you have a thread like this a few weeks ago? either away i'll restate it, run the dexaprine in the morning and add other stims as the day goes on or how you see fit

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
I personally wouldn't take alphamax at the same time as erase pro just because your already getting 75 mg arimistane. That being said you could stagger them like you suggested. Also look into Matts products at evomuse, specifically dry rub and eviscerate BFF for pre contest success.
Yea, I wouldnt stack OG erase with Alphamax. You'd be taking too much armistane. You could run the Epro after alphamax. I've had good body comp results with alphamine and alphamax stacked for what it's worth. You could finish with that to really dry out and cut up
Thanks guys! So maybe I should start the alphamax and alphamine this week and when the alphamax runs out continue with the erase until show day?

Jackedjack I wasn't planning on adding any more to this stack but what is eviscerate BFF used for?

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
i agree with above, 7mg is high enough, heck i don't like going above 50mg of arimistane, but during contest i can see the benefits of 75mg

did you have a thread like this a few weeks ago? either away i'll restate it, run the dexaprine in the morning and add other stims as the day goes on or how you see fit
I had asked another question about the stack but for the life of me I couldn't find it....however I don't think anyone mentioned not taking alphamax and erase together....so I'm glad I did ask again! ?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run the alphamax up until showday, you'll get the dryness from the armistane and has the forskolin to help lean while adding mass.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had asked another question about the stack but for the life of me I couldn't find it....however I don't think anyone mentioned not taking alphamax and erase together....so I'm glad I did ask again! ?
yep always better to ask

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would run the Alphamax up until the contest as well. It should definitely keep you looking dry, lean, and full while you up your carbs during peak week.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Eviscerate is a topical fatburner that targets specific stubborn fat. It has worked well in my experience. Dry rub is a topical diuretic that shreds you up, which you start taking one to two weeks before a comp.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Absolutely abliderated by Evomuse is great as well. Using pre cardio with some Amino's and post workout too. Skins tightening up around the midsection real nice