intermittent fasting hemavol or high volume
- 07-14-2014, 12:30 PM
- 07-14-2014, 01:12 PM
- 07-14-2014, 02:20 PM
Edit: GMS is a combination of glycerol (a carbohydrate) and stearic acid (a fatty acid). There are a few calories in GMS, so if you are trying to be extremely strict on your fast I would avoid it during fasting periodswww.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
07-14-2014, 02:33 PM
If I'm not mistaken you will get a few calories from the GMS but it is negligible and should not break a fast
Orbit Nutrition Representative;
Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
07-14-2014, 03:00 PM
How would it be any different than what's listed on Glycergrow? For an 8.33g serving it says 54 calories all coming from fat. So 6g of GMS would account for those calories. GMS is a fat correct?
07-14-2014, 08:19 PM
So there is calories in these products..?
Thanks for the replays
07-14-2014, 11:25 PM
07-15-2014, 07:01 AM
07-15-2014, 07:09 AM
I use hemavol while CKD or IFing great stuff really
FINAFLEX forum rep
visit our website at finaflex.com
07-15-2014, 08:13 AM
Negligible in the big picture of things. I've never had an issue using Hemavol during a fasted period.
iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
07-15-2014, 09:13 AM
07-15-2014, 12:54 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Tomahawk88 in forum SupplementsReplies: 289Last Post: 11-28-2013, 09:08 PM
- By SigEpZeino in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 04-30-2008, 12:27 PM
- By mayneVayne in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2007, 12:38 PM
- By meathead1987 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 42Last Post: 12-09-2004, 02:16 PM
- By Yimen E.Cricket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2003, 12:34 PM