Myodyne ergostane - AnabolicMinds.com

Myodyne ergostane

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.

Myodyne ergostane

Has anyone tried this product? I'm not using as a PCT. Trying for a leaner harder look. Any thoughts on this?

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

it's arimistane, and yes pretty well-known for stand-alone estrogen modulation/test ratio boost
    don't know anything about that specific company, but we have the original arimistane product that we were the first to bring to the industry -- at half the cost of product you ask about, and double the active compound (50mg arimistane per pill)
    check it out

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) PCT Revolution Black (60 caps): Discount PCT Revolution Black Supplements

welcome to the forum
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.

Thanks for the reply.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

EP1C is great for lean gains, add in Dermastrength and you'll be running one of the best natural combos on the market.
    Olympus Labs Rep
    All your Anabolic needs @ Olympus-labs.com
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    EP1C is great for lean gains, add in Dermastrength and you'll be running one of the best natural combos on the market.
    Thanks for being completely irrelevant to the OP's question.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.

Yeah I asked about what I was taking not what another company offers. But I'm new on here so was gonna bite my tongue. Reason I ask is been taking for 2 weeks as directed 3x a day. I get intermittent itchy nips. No puffy or soreness. I have some buds who run real gear and they assoc itchy nips w onset of gyno.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 98FATBOY View Post
    Yeah I asked about what I was taking not what another company offers. But I'm new on here so was gonna bite my tongue. Reason I ask is been taking for 2 weeks as directed 3x a day. I get intermittent itchy nips. No puffy or soreness. I have some buds who run real gear and they assoc itchy nips w onset of gyno.
    arimistane does not, will not, and cannot induce gyno
    your issue lies elsewhere
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.

Good to know
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.

I was under the impression you hadn't purchased yet and were looking for supplements to get a leaner, harder look. My apologies.
    Olympus Labs Rep
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    it's arimistane, and yes pretty well-known for stand-alone estrogen modulation/test ratio boost don't know anything about that specific company, but we have the original arimistane product that we were the first to bring to the industry -- at half the cost of product you ask about, and double the active compound (50mg arimistane per pill) check it out Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) PCT Revolution Black (60 caps): Discount PCT Revolution Black Supplements welcome to the forum
    Pct Revolution Black really does have a good price point, never realized the price came down that much.
    Olympus Labs Rep
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.

5 weeks into my 8 week run of Myodyne Ergostane and couldn't be happier. Hard lean gains! Dry tight look! Compliments nicely w there ErgoNox product! As well as Slintropin!
  12. Diamond Member

we have the original arimistane product that we were the first to bring to the industry -- at half the cost of product you ask about, and double the active compound (50mg arimistane per pill)
    PCT Revolutoin black "was the first to bring arimistane to the industry" in 2011 when it was released. Except PES Erase was released in 2010...
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    PCT Revolutoin black "was the first to bring arimistane to the industry" in 2011 when it was released. Except PES Erase was released in 2010...
    Ohhhhhh... well, there is that
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  14. New Member

Erase Pro, love!!!
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

except that PES was not the first to bring the compound androst 3 to the market either, if that is what you are trying to say - that would be applied nutraceuticals in their free test as 3, 7 keto DHEA

perhaps i could have phrased better, but what i should have said is FINAFLEX trademarked the name arimistane in reference that compound, and no one can use the name to market arimistane without our permission -- hence, we were the FIRST to bring this name to the industry

that better for you, cy?

Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    Erase Pro, love!!!
    except the latest erase pro version doesn't even have arimistane in it?
  16. New Member

he didn't say that they were the first, he just said they released theirs a year earlier.

what you probably should have said was 'oh hi we have an arimistane product in our lineup as well and i would rather have you buy that one' and not ever mention that you apparently trademarked a name for a compound that other companies were already using years before you. because, you know, that might reflect poorly on your company because it seems kinda... not necessarily consumer-oriented. more, like, a little shady.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    he didn't say that they were the first, he just said they released theirs a year earlier.

what you probably should have said was 'oh hi we have an arimistane product in our lineup as well and i would rather have you buy that one' and not ever mention that you apparently trademarked a name for a compound that other companies were already using years before you. because, you know, that might reflect poorly on your company because it seems kinda... not necessarily consumer-oriented. more, like, a little shady.
    i understand some ppl such as yourself do not have a clue how business works, and the inner workings of the industry..that's okay tho

for your edification:
    there is a big difference between a trademark and patent..
    also, there are different types of patents...composition and usage
    the word "arimistane" is trademarked by Redefine Nutrition, pure & simple

if you are so interested in transparency as you (ahem) appear to be claiming, perhaps you should come clean on who you really are
    i mean, this is quite obviously a troll account, you have now attacked both myself and FINAFLEX as a company in your 3 posts under this account, and i have requested admin to check your IP address for multiple accts to rectify the issue

good day
  18. New Member

I have not tried
  19. Diamond Member

except that PES was not the first to bring the compound androst 3 to the market either, if that is what you are trying to say - that would be applied nutraceuticals in their free test as 3, 7 keto DHEA

perhaps i could have phrased better, but what i should have said is FINAFLEX trademarked the name arimistane in reference that compound, and no one can use the name to market arimistane without our permission -- hence, we were the FIRST to bring this name to the industry

that better for you, cy?

Yes, that is much better. It is a very different thing to say you were the first to bring arimistane to the industry vs you were the first to use a pseudonym for an already popular compound. Indeed, Free Test was the first product with arimistane, but it wasn't until PES dosed it properly and popularized it that it became what it is today
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Yes, that is much better. It is a very different thing to say you were the first to bring arimistane to the industry vs you were the first to use a pseudonym for an already popular compound. Indeed, Free Test was the first product with arimistane, but it wasn't until PES dosed it properly and popularized it that it became what it is today
    LOL easy there ol chap, let's not get carried away or break your arm trying to pat yourself on your own back with some maliciously fictitious information okay?

for the record - we had REV PCT out in 2010 as well, iirc both of our respective companies were almost dead heat with this one and in fact there was discussion between our companies about it (and this was before you were a rep period, and still learning things on bb.com; and before I was with FINAFLEX of course)....REV PCT took off for us immediately, became then (and still in fact may be) the most popular and well-sold product in our line; so, the compound itself was not popularized by PES nor anyone else specifically for that matter (not that I really care to piss with you about the fact, but if you want to believe that hogwash you go right ahead)...

in an effort at correct and proper information however, understand that in 2011 we did most certainly TM the name arimistane, but that had nothing to do with WHEN we started using the compound itself....I was simply trying to clarify my statement above, that may have looked unintentionally like we were first to market with androst 3, 5 diene-7, 17 dione
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.

Odd that my original post was about Myodyne's Ergostane. Not any of the other brands or products mentioned. So who is pumping what where?
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Odd that my original post was about Myodyne's Ergostane. Not any of the other brands or products mentioned. So who is pumping what where?
    you are pumping myodyne...your queries have been answered, have they not?
    glad you are enjoying your chosen product...what else do you want us to say?

nobody is pumping you to buy anything else are they? sometimes, threads just go off in different directions, due to variety of reasons..

such is life on a public forum, where you as the OP do not have any ownership, copyright, or trademark to any thread you post

carry on good sir
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post

I wonder who this could be..
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Ohhhhhh... well, there is that

that better for you, cy?

Did you seriously "neg" me for that post ^? Lol
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  25. Diamond Member

LOL easy there ol chap, let's not get carried away or break your arm trying to pat yourself on your own back with some maliciously fictitious information okay?

for the record - we had REV PCT out in 2010 as well, iirc both of our respective companies were almost dead heat with this one and in fact there was discussion between our companies about it (and this was before you were a rep period, and still learning things on bb.com; and before I was with FINAFLEX of course)....REV PCT took off for us immediately, became then (and still in fact may be) the most popular and well-sold product in our line; so, the compound itself was not popularized by PES nor anyone else specifically for that matter (not that I really care to piss with you about the fact, but if you want to believe that hogwash you go right ahead)...

in an effort at correct and proper information however, understand that in 2011 we did most certainly TM the name arimistane, but that had nothing to do with WHEN we started using the compound itself....I was simply trying to clarify my statement above, that may have looked unintentionally like we were first to market with androst 3, 5 diene-7, 17 dione
    What do you mean "easy there" lol, all my responses in this thread have been completely short and calm, while you've been typing away paragraphs in a not-so-nice tone. I'm not doing this whole snagency thing again. You win. Say whatever you want about arimistane, PES, or both, I won't bother you
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

What do you mean "easy there" lol, all my responses in this thread have been completely short and calm, while you've been typing away paragraphs in a not-so-nice tone. I'm not doing this whole snagency thing again. You win. Say whatever you want about arimistane, PES, or both, I won't bother you
    you should have been a politician - that was a wonderful way to backpeddle your ass right out of the mess of your own fabrications

cheers, we can be done now

^^ (see I can be short, calm, and nice too!)
  27. Diamond Member

you should have been a politician - that was a wonderful way to backpeddle your ass right out of the mess of your own fabrications

cheers, we can be done now

^^ (see I can be short, calm, and nice too!)
    You win bro
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.

So I'm not the only one then
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Myodyne is looking for 3 members to log ERGOPURE & LCLT
    By bcazo in forum Company Promotions