allergic reaction to ph

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
I have been running Epi and stano for 2 weeks now and have broken out in a itchy rash over my legs and arms. So it could be the Epi or stano, or it could be my support supps. Either way the run ends here for now. As I have only been on two weeks will a OTC PCT be fine or should I run a week or 2 of clomid.
Cheers for any help.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been running Epi and stano for 2 weeks now and have broken out in a itchy rash over my legs and arms. So it could be the Epi or stano, or it could be my support supps. Either way the run ends here for now. As I have only been on two weeks will a OTC PCT be fine or should I run a week or 2 of clomid.
Cheers for any help.
I would run a serm for 10-14 days.
My guess would be its the supporting supps. Are there any you haven't used before?

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
I would run a serm for 10-14 days.
My guess would be its the supporting supps. Are there any you haven't used before?
I'm using a different cycle support to what I have used before. I added extra celery seed and Hawthorne berry because I could notice blood pressure rise. I think it is the support supps as well, but unsure which ones and can't put up with the itching anymore. Will keep my pH's for another time.