Alphamine or Alphamax sides?

D

dvdmatsunaga

Awards
Has anyone experienced a loss of libido while on any of these supps? I've been on Alphamax for about 4 weeks now and Alphamine for about 2. Been noticing less morning wood (and if it's there it's weak), and just a general sense of indifference towards sex (no fire or lust feelings). Also have not had a solid bowel movement in weeks. Very odd because strength is up, endurance is up, I'm leaning out very nicely, everything seems to be in check except for the guy downstairs recently. I've also been taking ArA, l tyrosine, and Alcar but I can't see those effecting me this way. I really don't want to stop the supps because they're definitely helping but this kind of sucks.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone experienced a loss of libido while on any of these supps? I've been on Alphamax for about 4 weeks now and Alphamine for about 2. Been noticing less morning wood (and if it's there it's weak), and just a general sense of indifference towards sex (no fire or lust feelings). Also have not had a solid bowel movement in weeks. Very odd because strength is up, endurance is up, I'm leaning out very nicely, everything seems to be in check except for the guy downstairs recently. I've also been taking ArA, l tyrosine, and Alcar but I can't see those effecting me this way. I really don't want to stop the supps because they're definitely helping but this kind of sucks.
If your estrogen is too low, your libido will suffer

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would suggest lowering your dose to 3 caps a day and assessing the difference after a week.

Most notice a large increase in libido due to Divanill/Ldopa/forskolin however for some users 75mg Arimistane is just a bit too much and estrogen may be low enough to effect libido.

X

xhrr

Awards
I noticed the opposite on Alphamine. Some ingredients actually have beneficial effects on your ability to get up for lack of a better term. Higenamine and yohimbine in particular. Therefore it is likely due to the arimistane in Alphamax which has the potential to lower ones libido as others have mentioned. Just back down the dosage for a little to see if it alleviates the problem.

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
As for bowel movements ;-) ....the forskolin in the AlphaMax will liquefy you....for a lack of a better term. When I was on DAA, Forskolin-95 and Erase, nothing solid came out of me. I'll be starting AlphaMax, Alphamine, Dexaprime XR as part of my contest cutting stack in about a week (then adding Erase sometime Late August/Early Sept (show is mid October)...and this is the one side-effect I am NOT looking forward to!! LOL

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Estrogen may be too low. Also, has your diet changed? How much fat and saturated fat are you consuming? Are you overly stressed about something daily?

D

dvdmatsunaga

Awards
Yeah been pretty stressed lately so that might be it as well. I'll lower the dose and see if that helps although I'm sure my paranoia isn't helping either.

Also eating a lot less. Bowl of cereal in the morning, workout, then a turkey sandwich or chicken breast for dinner

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think it is Alphamine causing this. :)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
On another note, I wouldn't be dosing the products at the same time given the Tyrosine-Yohimbe interaction.

I would think the same would hold true for L-Dopa and Yohimbe. Maybe someone else can answer that.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On another note, I wouldn't be dosing the products at the same time given the Tyrosine-Yohimbe interaction.

I would think the same would hold true for L-Dopa and Yohimbe. Maybe someone else can answer that.
When I run Alphamax and Alphamine together I dose at different times. I'll take alphamax first thing upon waking, then about an hour to two later take first alphamine. Then don't take the last alphamax until right before bed. I'm running alpha right now and am having the opposite effect as OP, high libido, which is annoying my wife, lol.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP, also what are your stats and training looking like? When you listed what you've been eating I'm guessing your cals are really low. Also stress is a huge wood killer

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah been pretty stressed lately so that might be it as well. I'll lower the dose and see if that helps although I'm sure my paranoia isn't helping either.

Also eating a lot less. Bowl of cereal in the morning, workout, then a turkey sandwich or chicken breast for dinner
Being overly stressed can definitely affect your libido.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stress is a libido destroyer, without a doubt

That is correct

D

dvdmatsunaga

Awards
OP, also what are your stats and training looking like? When you listed what you've been eating I'm guessing your cals are really low. Also stress is a huge wood killer
Yeah calls are pretty low, shooting for 1500 right now

6 ft 168 lbs, 1 1/2 hr sessions (with ArA I feel like I could go indefinitely) Monday-Friday. Lifts have gone up a lot.

Did some meditation and stopped everything for a couple of days and that seemed to definitely help. Eh not too worried about it as I think it's paranoia/stress more than anything else.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah calls are pretty low, shooting for 1500 right now 6 ft 168 lbs, 1 1/2 hr sessions (with ArA I feel like I could go indefinitely) Monday-Friday. Lifts have gone up a lot. Did some meditation and stopped everything for a couple of days and that seemed to definitely help. Eh not too worried about it as I think it's paranoia/stress more than anything else.
Lifting 5 times a week for 1.5 hours and consuming 1500 calories?!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Paranoia/stress is likely a factor, but the big elephant in this room is the amount of calories you're taking in vs. your training. Hard to have energy for anything, let alone sex with calories that low. Especially if you're pushing yourself in the gym. At 6 ft 168lbs are you cutting?

Z

Zephyr

Awards
Yeah calls are pretty low, shooting for 1500 right now

6 ft 168 lbs, 1 1/2 hr sessions (with ArA I feel like I could go indefinitely) Monday-Friday. Lifts have gone up a lot.

Did some meditation and stopped everything for a couple of days and that seemed to definitely help. Eh not too worried about it as I think it's paranoia/stress more than anything else.
I'm at almost the same stats as you, minus everything but the alphamax, and I would argue it deff the calorie intake. I was doing 1500 a day as well for about 2 weeks until I was told that that amount could be more detrimental than helpful, and I've seen some good slimming out and strength gains since I've upped my cals to 1900. Maybe not as fast, but I feel much better in all aspects.

D

dvdmatsunaga

Awards
Yeah I might up the calories here in a week or so. Definitely going through a cut and it's just really exciting seeing the definition and muscle insertion developing nicely. I am tired most of the day which I guess should figure into the issues I'm having. Back at university when I wasn't lifting and eating dirty my libido and overall sense of well being was way higher which is why I was freaking out as you'd think it's be the opposite? Lol idk at 22 yrs old I'm sure it's nothing too significant, but I did want to inquire about the supps to future reference

Z

Zephyr

Awards
Yeah I might up the calories here in a week or so. Definitely going through a cut and it's just really exciting seeing the definition and muscle insertion developing nicely. I am tired most of the day which I guess should figure into the issues I'm having. Back at university when I wasn't lifting and eating dirty my libido and overall sense of well being was way higher which is why I was freaking out as you'd think it's be the opposite? Lol idk at 22 yrs old I'm sure it's nothing too significant, but I did want to inquire about the supps to future reference
I was in the same position, drastically changing my lifestyle to working out and eating extremely low calories right off the bat. I'm still drinking alcohol as much as at uni, but besides that the drop in cals down to 1500 was just too much; your muscles need calories to grow, and at a deficit like that your body will likely go into starvation mode.

D

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone I just ordered some formeron, xgels, and incinedrine would I be able to ad GMs for Ara. Also when would be the optimal dosing with all these supps any input would help I have search in the forums but I have not found these stacked all together