Drinking Alcohol Whilst taking PES Erase/Anabeta

ljm1985mufc

Awards
Hi All,

I've recently taken delivery of 8 weeks worth of some Erase & Anabeta!

I plan to stack them together, however I am going away in 4 weeks time for a week in which i will hardly be training, my diet will not be as clean as it has been and no doubt I will have a drink on a few of the nights!

Would I be okay continuing to take the stack whilst on my week away, or is this not advisable? Alternatively could i just stop taking for that week and then re-commence for another 4 weeks once I get back, or would I just be better off to start taking once I'm back from my holiday?

Thanks Guys

LJM

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
It's a waste.

Save the stack for your return.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not going to make much of a difference. Run it for the 3 weeks, try to stay as good as possible, and then pick up when you get back.

TheNietzsche

TheNietzsche

Awards
I find Anabeta increases my carb tolerance. I'd continue to run that during the break, around meals.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Its barely going to get working and you'd be taking time off. I'd just wait until you get back, seems like a waste.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you mean it is barely going to get working? There isn't anything special about it and a week of not being totally clean isn't going to matter in the grand scheme of 8 weeks.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Keep taking it, one week isn't going to make a ton of difference with those two supplements. Like was said above just do what you can diet wise during the week, then hit it hard again after your holiday.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Personally, I would just wait if you have a solid 8 weeks after you get back. However, if you have 4 full weeks before you leave, then you can go ahead and get one 4 week cycle in and then do another when you get back. Alcohol may impede some parts of your diet, but there are no specific concerns with alcohol and either of those products.

CNPComicNerd

Awards
Personally, I would just wait if you have a solid 8 weeks after you get back. However, if you have 4 full weeks before you leave, then you can go ahead and get one 4 week cycle in and then do another when you get back. Alcohol may impede some parts of your diet, but there are no specific concerns with alcohol and either of those products.
Ok cool, I came onto this post to see if people were going to say that alcohol couldn't be taken with anabeta because it would mess with the function. Which I wouldn't have liked, and would have also went against the information that says liquor helps improve test.

CNPComicNerd

Awards
Nope, liquor is shown to boost testosterone. Can't post the links because my post count is too low but just type into google "Chaos and Pain liquor"

CNPComicNerd

Awards
Please don't "Bro" me. You obviously disagree, which is more than acceptable, but I've seen the studies that show test is boosted with liquor and you could too. The anecdotal evidence is massive and both studies and anecdotes are enough to show even if it doesn't boost the reports of its negative effects are greatly over exaggerated. If you suffer from hangovers and ill effects after drinking than you obviously shouldn't also beer has been shown to be estrogenic.

There is another post on this site dedicated to the idea of increasing alcohol consumption because of this and you can go there if you want to "Bro" more people who are fine with this and have seen no ill effects and even experience increase.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No worries my man. You keep believing that and see how it works out.

CNPComicNerd

Awards
No worries my man. You keep believing that and see how it works out.
Helped me recomp and increased maxes on squat(80lbs) deadlifts(90lbs) snatch(30lbs) clean(40) jerk(30), etc(over 4 months). So if I keeps working out like that then I'll be a happy camper. But thanks for actually handling your disagreement maturely I hate when people can't be reasonable.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok cool, I came onto this post to see if people were going to say that alcohol couldn't be taken with anabeta because it would mess with the function. Which I wouldn't have liked, and would have also went against the information that says liquor helps improve test.
I would never recommend taking alcohol WITH (i.e. at the exact same time) any of our products. I don't believe there is harm in drinking moderately while currently taking AnaBeta for example, but I don't recommend taking them at the exact same time.

Also, you're either trolling or simply do not understand the concept of acute versus chronic alcohol exposure.

CNPComicNerd

Awards
I was not talking about taking alcohol with the product as that would be weird. I was talking about recreational drinking. I'm tired of talking about this as kisaj took this personally even after I complimented him. I leave with these links put up(because I have the post count now to do so). If you want to argue it more kisaj bring it up with Jamie Lewis I'm sure he's as reasonable as me.

No disrespect to you Alex I love your products, some how this thread got out of hand.

http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/09/were-killing-these-shots-like-rip-and.html
http://blog.chaosandpain.com/?p=108
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/chaos-pain/241378-anyone-else-experimented.html