supplement help

EddieILift409

Awards
What would be the best protein/casein/vitamin/and fish oil.. because I was using all OP and people are saying they are bad products

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thats a wide question my friend

nasrenegade

Awards
Protein/casein - Which ever one you enjoy consuming the most.

Vitamin - I prefer OT but theres a ton such as Anavite, Adam, Atheltic Mult, etc.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Just get a blend of protein, anavite is good stuff, NOW ultra omega is good

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would be the best protein/casein/vitamin/and fish oil.. because I was using all OP and people are saying they are bad products
http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/muscle-pharm-combat-4-lbs..html def my go to protein. Been hooked for 3 yrs. Taste is awesome, quality and profile is solid as they get. Now for Casein I've always been told to use http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/optimum-nutrition-100-casein-protein-2-lbs..html I used it yrs ago liked it i just don't drink pass certain time at night.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used MP combat but it's def on my list. I have PES Select, ON 100% casein, and BPI whey-HD in the cabinet right now. I've been using Animal Pak for multi's but a lot like Orange Triad also. Usually for fish oil, I go to CVS or something similar when they have sales and pick up a few bottles.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Grab a superior blend like Select for protein and CL for multi and omegas like listed below. :)
You know what they say about great minds ;)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Grab a superior blend like Select for protein and CL for multi and omegas like listed below. :)
I also tend to prefer a blend over a straight casein source. Allmax Hexapro is a blend of fast and slow digesting proteins. But if you're on a budget, a mainly whey protein concentrate source will do just fine. My typical go to there is Cor-whey due to the large number of flavor options.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
"Best" is more of a personal opinion as you will find. Do some research on what your looking for.
protein - Isotean is my favorite
vitamin - Athletic Multi, Powdered Greens

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
totally subjective....like i don't worry about caesin protein and try to go with an isolate like isotean if at all possible, if not i just go with 100% whey...i prefer this over a blend

if you want caesin, greek yogurt, cottage cheese at night is just fine

lots of good vitamins out there: athletic multi v, orange triad, anavite