Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any products still carry this? Wishful thinking LOL Man I miss it :( What has taken its place if anything? NOT LOOKING FOR REPS TO PIMP THEIR OVERHYPED CRAP here I am looking for HONEST feedback Thank you
Amp citrate. Google it. It's in Tonsof products including Hypermax and preamp. Available at tons of sites including island supplements.

Apparently hi-tech still is selling 1,3 clone products include jacked and oxyelite pro formulas.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
NOT LOOKING FOR REPS TO PIMP THEIR OVERHYPED CRAP here

I am looking for HONEST feedback
yeah them damn reps anyway....always hyping things up & lying about things

but - I never liked dmaa anyway, fwiw
nice for a day or two, but tolerance too quickly built up, then dint do a damn thing

but what do I know?...........

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
yeah them damn reps anyway....always hyping things up & lying about things but - I never liked dmaa anyway, fwiw nice for a day or two, but tolerance too quickly built up, then dint do a damn thing but what do I know?...........
DMAA is imo overhyped. I have at least 6 tubs of various supps containing it still, and I don't even touch them I'm favor of white flood reborn or ritual. Waiting for maxout to get here, then it's game on. DMAA who? ;)

DarthGainer

Awards
IMO the 2 pre's that nothings come close to (Stim wise only) are Craze (obvious reasons) & Jack3d Original. Nothing amazing in Jack3d apart from DMAA but that pre shined compared to other DMAA products for some reason but don't ask me why?

I also never built up a tollerance to DMAA like others did, Was taking 5 days a week. AMP on the other hand stopped doing anything 2 weeks in.

rnoorani

rnoorani

Awards
Amp citrate. Google it. It's in Tonsof products including Hypermax and preamp. Available at tons of sites including island supplements. Apparently hi-tech still is selling 1,3 clone products include jacked and oxyelite pro formulas.
Yeah I think those products contain 1,3 dimethylbutylamine -- which is supposed have same effects of DMAA. So basically anything with that (havent tried this newer compound myself, so I cannot give you 1st hand experience).

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any products still carry this? Wishful thinking LOL Man I miss it :( What has taken its place if anything? NOT LOOKING FOR REPS TO PIMP THEIR OVERHYPED CRAP here I am looking for HONEST feedback Thank you
I think I still have a ton of 1,3 caps (Nutraplanet and Primaforce brands) if you're interested in buying/trading. Can double check when I get home if you want.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I still have a ton of 1,3 caps (Nutraplanet and Primaforce brands) if you're interested in buying/trading. Can double check when I get home if you want.
Thanks brother! Might take you up on that but I just ordered the Amp Citrate as recommended above.

Thank you ;)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutra caps were produced 12/11, no exp date I can see. Primaforce exp date 11/13. I don't know that those things go "bad" though...

K_jo

K_jo

Awards
I have been searching everywhere for something too. No luck.

K_jo

K_jo

Awards
What do u recommend? I have been looking for DMAA in pill form and can't find any. Next next thing it is!

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
my local health food store still sells it straight, sup is called full power, no company name. Im almost done with a bottle. been t6aking 1 pre workout, would buy again, cheap too

K_jo

K_jo

Awards
I took ACE when it was the original formula and I loved it. Lost inches and toned up. When they took out DMAA, it was useless. Haven't found a good replacement.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do u recommend? I have been looking for DMAA in pill form and can't find any. Next next thing it is!
Get them from Piston...........

Nutra caps were produced 12/11, no exp date I can see. Primaforce exp date 11/13. I don't know that those things go "bad" though...

Amsterdamned

Amsterdamned

Awards
I still have some of the old Hyde. Decent product. I too quickly built up a tolerance.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried Amp citrate (1 cap). I thought it was weak. Will try 2 caps soon.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are others responding as well to higenamine as I do? I love the smooth stim feel. BPS Combustion, AppNut Uncut, even RCSS Beta-Stim have all really impressed me.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
TeamMetal.

TeamMetal.

Awards
Bulk powder is easy to find. Just google. I too have been looking for caps forever with no success.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
1,3 dimeth is so easy to find took me 1 minute no joke

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4-AMINO-2-METHYLPENTANE CITRATE
This is a precursor to 1,3 DMAA it's brand new and VPX is the only company using it right now but in about 6-months this is going to be in every pre-wo and thermo. So VPX MD2 could be a good product for you.

Orrrr you could just get ephedrine :)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a precursor to 1,3 DMAA it's brand new and VPX is the only company using it right now but in about 6-months this is going to be in every pre-wo and thermo. So VPX MD2 could be a good product for you.

Orrrr you could just get ephedrine :)
That's AMP Citrate it was previously mentioned and a lot of companies are using it including our preworkout CONQU3R.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
case study on why you should always fully read the thread you are going to post in, prior to said posting..
it might just save you from regurgitating embarrassingly inaccurate, flat out erroneous, and redundant information
doh

Amp citrate. Google it. It's in Tonsof products including Hypermax and preamp. Available at tons of sites including island supplements.
Yeah I think those products contain 1,3 dimethylbutylamine -- which is supposed have same effects of DMAA.
I just ordered the Amp Citrate as recommended above.
I tried Amp citrate (1 cap). I thought it was weak. Will try 2 caps soon.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rnoorani

rnoorani

Awards
case study on why you should always fully read the thread you are going to post in, prior to said posting.. it might just save you from regurgitating embarrassingly inaccurate, flat out erroneous, and redundant information doh
C'mon snag, give the guy a break. He's focusing on lifting and eating - no time to read a thread that got ridiculously long (I aknowledge that I have willfully contributed to the length), in light of the fact google would have answered OP's question in seconds.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Instead of saying "man I think that's the same ting as amp citrate" you just try to embarrass me. You're a good dude. I obviously have never heard of amp citrate.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Instead of saying "man I think that's the same ting as amp citrate" you just try to embarrass me. You're a good dude. I obviously have never heard of amp citrate.
okay? I have no idea who you are, and my post really had nothing to do with you - other than the fact I tire of reading thru threads and seeing these posts from guys who don't bother reading and just jump in to post...if this offends you, sorry but it is what it is

however - do you want to clarify further what you are saying here then? because now it sounds like to me, not only did you not read the thread before you posted, but you also post something and advise it without having any firsthand knowledge/use/or clue what it is even all about............

or - am I now simply trying to go out of my way to embarrass you again?

JoeRecomp

Awards
Apparently hi-tech still is selling 1,3 clone products include jacked and oxyelite pro formulas.
I think Mesomorph still has it also and the old Maximize can still be found.

IMO the 2 pre's that nothings come close to (Stim wise only) are Craze (obvious reasons) & Jack3d Original. Nothing amazing in Jack3d apart from DMAA but that pre shined compared to other DMAA products for some reason but don't ask me why?
I agree, once I switched to caffeine and 1,3 caps the feeling was not the same. There was something missing indeed.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay? I have no idea who you are, and my post really had nothing to do with you - other than the fact I tire of reading thru threads and seeing these posts from guys who don't bother reading and just jump in to post...if this offends you, sorry but it is what it is

however - do you want to clarify further what you are saying here then? because now it sounds like to me, not only did you not read the thread before you posted, but you also post something and advise it without having any firsthand knowledge/use/or clue what it is even all about............

or - am I now simply trying to go out of my way to embarrass you again?
Such a dick! Hahaha!!!! :p

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
okay? I have no idea who you are, and my post really had nothing to do with you - other than the fact I tire of reading thru threads and seeing these posts from guys who don't bother reading and just jump in to post...if this offends you, sorry but it is what it is however - do you want to clarify further what you are saying here then? because now it sounds like to me, not only did you not read the thread before you posted, but you also post something and advise it without having any firsthand knowledge/use/or clue what it is even all about............ or - am I now simply trying to go out of my way to embarrass you again?
Ok dude lol I never knew that amp citrate was short for what I said. That is all that this is. And if it is in conquer no iforce reps told me this. I work in the supplement industry VPX was the only company I was told of. Should I have done more research? Probably.

Snagz I see you on here a lot and I agree with most of the things you say. But you could work on not sounding so dickish.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok dude lol I never knew that amp citrate was short for what I said. That is all that this is. And if it is in conquer no iforce reps told me this. I work in the supplement industry VPX was the only company I was told of. Should I have done more research? Probably.

Snagz I see you on here a lot and I agree with most of the things you say. But you could work on not sounding so dickish.
It's in Olympus Labs CONQU3R bro. Well, that's the CONQU3R I was talking about lol. I don't know about I Force or not.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
K lol all these supps with there ridiculous names.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had a few beers ^

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although Stimul8 doesn't have 1,3 it's just as powerful without the shaky crap.