1,3 Dimethylamine (DMAA)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. 1,3 dimeth is so easy to find took me 1 minute no joke


  2. 4-AMINO-2-METHYLPENTANE CITRATE
    This is a precursor to 1,3 DMAA it's brand new and VPX is the only company using it right now but in about 6-months this is going to be in every pre-wo and thermo. So VPX MD2 could be a good product for you.


    Orrrr you could just get ephedrine
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    4-AMINO-2-METHYLPENTANE CITRATE
    This is a precursor to 1,3 DMAA it's brand new and VPX is the only company using it right now but in about 6-months this is going to be in every pre-wo and thermo. So VPX MD2 could be a good product for you.


    Orrrr you could just get ephedrine
    That's AMP Citrate it was previously mentioned and a lot of companies are using it including our preworkout CONQU3R.
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  4. Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    4-AMINO-2-METHYLPENTANE CITRATE
    This is a precursor to 1,3 DMAA it's brand new and VPX is the only company using it right now but in about 6-months this is going to be in every pre-wo and thermo. So VPX MD2 could be a good product for you.
    case study on why you should always fully read the thread you are going to post in, prior to said posting..
    it might just save you from regurgitating embarrassingly inaccurate, flat out erroneous, and redundant information
    doh



    Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Amp citrate. Google it. It's in Tonsof products including Hypermax and preamp. Available at tons of sites including island supplements.
    Quote Originally Posted by rnoorani View Post
    Yeah I think those products contain 1,3 dimethylbutylamine -- which is supposed have same effects of DMAA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    I just ordered the Amp Citrate as recommended above.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    I tried Amp citrate (1 cap). I thought it was weak. Will try 2 caps soon.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    With or without caffeine?
    Without.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    case study on why you should always fully read the thread you are going to post in, prior to said posting.. it might just save you from regurgitating embarrassingly inaccurate, flat out erroneous, and redundant information doh
    C'mon snag, give the guy a break. He's focusing on lifting and eating - no time to read a thread that got ridiculously long (I aknowledge that I have willfully contributed to the length), in light of the fact google would have answered OP's question in seconds.

  7. Instead of saying "man I think that's the same ting as amp citrate" you just try to embarrass me. You're a good dude. I obviously have never heard of amp citrate.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    Instead of saying "man I think that's the same ting as amp citrate" you just try to embarrass me. You're a good dude. I obviously have never heard of amp citrate.
    okay? I have no idea who you are, and my post really had nothing to do with you - other than the fact I tire of reading thru threads and seeing these posts from guys who don't bother reading and just jump in to post...if this offends you, sorry but it is what it is

    however - do you want to clarify further what you are saying here then? because now it sounds like to me, not only did you not read the thread before you posted, but you also post something and advise it without having any firsthand knowledge/use/or clue what it is even all about............

    or - am I now simply trying to go out of my way to embarrass you again?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Apparently hi-tech still is selling 1,3 clone products include jacked and oxyelite pro formulas.
    I think Mesomorph still has it also and the old Maximize can still be found.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthGainer
    IMO the 2 pre's that nothings come close to (Stim wise only) are Craze (obvious reasons) & Jack3d Original. Nothing amazing in Jack3d apart from DMAA but that pre shined compared to other DMAA products for some reason but don't ask me why?
    I agree, once I switched to caffeine and 1,3 caps the feeling was not the same. There was something missing indeed.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Without.
    Any reason why? I would imagine you'd be closer to feeling the desired effect running them together.
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  11. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    okay? I have no idea who you are, and my post really had nothing to do with you - other than the fact I tire of reading thru threads and seeing these posts from guys who don't bother reading and just jump in to post...if this offends you, sorry but it is what it is

    however - do you want to clarify further what you are saying here then? because now it sounds like to me, not only did you not read the thread before you posted, but you also post something and advise it without having any firsthand knowledge/use/or clue what it is even all about............

    or - am I now simply trying to go out of my way to embarrass you again?
    Such a dick! Hahaha!!!!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  12. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    okay? I have no idea who you are, and my post really had nothing to do with you - other than the fact I tire of reading thru threads and seeing these posts from guys who don't bother reading and just jump in to post...if this offends you, sorry but it is what it is however - do you want to clarify further what you are saying here then? because now it sounds like to me, not only did you not read the thread before you posted, but you also post something and advise it without having any firsthand knowledge/use/or clue what it is even all about............ or - am I now simply trying to go out of my way to embarrass you again?
    Ok dude lol I never knew that amp citrate was short for what I said. That is all that this is. And if it is in conquer no iforce reps told me this. I work in the supplement industry VPX was the only company I was told of. Should I have done more research? Probably.

    Snagz I see you on here a lot and I agree with most of the things you say. But you could work on not sounding so dickish.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    Ok dude lol I never knew that amp citrate was short for what I said. That is all that this is. And if it is in conquer no iforce reps told me this. I work in the supplement industry VPX was the only company I was told of. Should I have done more research? Probably.

    Snagz I see you on here a lot and I agree with most of the things you say. But you could work on not sounding so dickish.
    It's in Olympus Labs CONQU3R bro. Well, that's the CONQU3R I was talking about lol. I don't know about I Force or not.
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  14. K lol all these supps with there ridiculous names.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    K lol all these supps with there ridiculous names.
    It's not ridiculous it's BAD ASS!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  16. I've had a few beers ^
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  17. Although Stimul8 doesn't have 1,3 it's just as powerful without the shaky crap.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Some new 1,3-DMAA Studies - Safety + Efficiency
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 08:35 PM
  2. Energy Boost Question: Jack3d vs Primaforce's DMAA
    By davesavvy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-18-2011, 03:51 PM
  3. 1,3-Dimethylamine is out--New Stim-X Mini Review
    By southpaw23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 11:56 AM
  4. dimethylamine/Jack3d makes my eyes dry
    By GregW in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 09:38 PM
Log in
Log in