TTA And Water Retention

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Read some reviews that some people notice it. Was just curious as to why and what dose and if there's anyway to counteract it?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people notice it and some don't. Start with the lowest dose to keep side effects at bay. Also the SNS TTA 500 has an included electrolyte support complex which should help negate some of the side affects associated with Tetradecylthioacetic Acid. Start with 1 capsule twice per day 30 minutes prior to meals.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have actually been peeing more on SNS TTA 500

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
TTA doesn't need fat or food o be absorbed right? Can be taken on an empty stomach?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've noticed water retention through close weight monitoring, but not through physical observation.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I havent noticed it per se, more peeing because I take ai sports cycle support for overall health. I think it really helps out with the water no matter what
Plus I am not even on ph's so it is really good for me

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I'm waiting on TTA-500, but I always retain a shed load of water when I use TTA. I can easily look like I'm holding a good 3-4% more body fat.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm waiting on TTA-500, but I always retain a shed load of water when I use TTA. I can easily look like I'm holding a good 3-4% more body fat.
I've heard of some people having this issue I seem to be quite the opposite tho

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bloat up a bit when I take it, and then dry out pretty rapidly in the week after finishing a TTA cycle.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Most who do report water retention, also report dropping that water weight almost immediately after discontinuing use

I've never ran TTA, but my buddy's been supplementing it. His starting weight was 178, last Friday he weighed 176 (2 weeks in), didn't dose over the weekend and came back @ 172 (obviously a lot of factors @ bay here, but I definitely believe some was water weight from TTA)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most who do report water retention, also report dropping that water weight almost immediately after discontinuing use

I've never ran TTA, but my buddy's been supplementing it. His starting weight was 178, last Friday he weighed 176 (2 weeks in), didn't dose over the weekend and came back @ 172 (obviously a lot of factors @ bay here, but I definitely believe some was water weight from TTA)
Yeah inevitably it ends up really working though. Tta is good stuff.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using TTA for a few weeks and I have been loving it eating more and still losing weight good for a lean recomp/bulk

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long can you run TTA for before you need to get off of it?

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
basically do 2 caps a day for two months than have a little break?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never really noticed bloating either from it. Starting it in 2 weeks. Pumped, haven't used it since it was discontinued a year or 2 ago. :D

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been on it for a few weeks and have upped food and have been losing weight and I seem to look bigger. Must be working for me and a bottle should last the 8 weeks at 2 caps a day

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting... I may have to get me some, anything that helps with increasing mitochondria is a good thing in my book.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Interesting... I may have to get me some, anything that helps with increasing mitochondria is a good thing in my book.

Get some quick. We've been teased its "going away" for a while. SNS has one last run apparently

Reactions: mw1
NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any merit running this stuff at maintenence cals for recomp with something like 11-kt?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any merit running this stuff at maintenence cals for recomp with something like 11-kt?
I'd think that would be fine. Some people even run it while bulking. Attempting to mitigate fat gain.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
interesting, ive done searches for any logs of TTA while in cal surplus or maintainence and came up dry. Might log my 6 week recomp cycle of TTA and 11-kt.

Reactions: mw1

whyteboi

Awards
interesting, ive done searches for any logs of TTA while in cal surplus or maintainence and came up dry. Might log my 6 week recomp cycle of TTA and 11-kt.
I'm doing both at the moment with alphamine in the morning and follidrone. Added Lipomorph yesterday.

Seem to be getting stronger while dropping weight very slowly. Looking a lot leaner though

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thanks for feedback, what are your cals on atm? thats a fair few supps you are using at once, did you start most of them at once or bridge them in?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I'm running xi-kt and TTA myself. With Alpha T2. I'm cutting though. Started getting a bit more vascular after adding xi-kt but haven't noticed much else, besides joints drying a bit. First week @ 1ml/day. Looking forward to the rest of the bottle though, if my joints can take it. My joints seem really sensitive, ai's and dht precursor's really hurt, too.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
whats your PCT plans? Seems majority of people are running XI-KT while cutting, should be very interesting and informative for everyone when i run it at maintainence cals/ small additions each week.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Not planning on a PCT. Only running 1 bottle of xi-kt @ 1ml/day. I have some Ergobolic and APE laying around, but ill probably just save that for something else.

I'll def be interested to see how it treats you at maintenance.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I plan on making a non stim fat burning stack. Would this be a pretty good stack!

Abliderate ammo
TTA
ALCAR