New Study Shows Omega-6 Fat Arachidonic Acid Builds Muscle

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    GreenMachineX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    581
    Rep Power
    378484
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    No idea. The study isn't published yet. It's just a poster presentation at this point. I'm guessing another 6-12 months before we see a provisional followed by publication.
    Gotcha. Thanks.

  2. New Member
    iThrow's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  239 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    497
    Rep Power
    785925
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    61.38%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    On week 5 of my stack including ArA and have hit Pr's on bench and squat in back to back weeks/ must say this will be a staple 2/3 times a year! I think I may end up picking up another bottle of X-Gels though because Id like to give 1.5g a shot...

    running 1g currently. Deciding whether or not to bump up to 1.5g after the first bottle is finished.
    Taking Recovery to new levels with Purus Labs!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/255464-recovery-gods-purus.html#post4626445
  3. Senior Member
    aaronuconn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,483
    Rep Power
    1957897
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    80.25%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by iThrow View Post
    On week 5 of my stack including ArA and have hit Pr's on bench and squat in back to back weeks/ must say this will be a staple 2/3 times a year! I think I may end up picking up another bottle of X-Gels though because Id like to give 1.5g a shot... running 1g currently. Deciding whether or not to bump up to 1.5g after the first bottle is finished.
    If 1g of X-Gels is working well, I'd keep it there.
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    iThrow's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  239 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    497
    Rep Power
    785925
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    61.38%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    If 1g of X-Gels is working well, I'd keep it there.
    Id like to think it is based on results so far, but then again i havent noticed increased DOMS/soreness, and im not sure what else to expect.. hence why i was gonna play around with the dosage
    Taking Recovery to new levels with Purus Labs!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/255464-recovery-gods-purus.html#post4626445
  5. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,800
    Rep Power
    3156555
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Just noticed this, apparently they dosed 1.5 grams daily so most definitely taken on non-training days as well (which I personally recommend because I noticed better results @ 1 gram daily vs 1.5 grams training days only).

    I would think 1 gram daily would be sufficient though, for smaller guys like myself.
  6. New Member
    iThrow's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  239 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    497
    Rep Power
    785925
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    61.38%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Just noticed this, apparently they dosed 1.5 grams daily so most definitely taken on non-training days as well (which I personally recommend because I noticed better results @ 1 gram daily vs 1.5 grams training days only).

    I would think 1 gram daily would be sufficient though, for smaller guys like myself.
    im taking 1g on training days only.. training 4 days per week, sooooo youve taken it on non training days as well.
    Taking Recovery to new levels with Purus Labs!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/255464-recovery-gods-purus.html#post4626445
  7. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,800
    Rep Power
    3156555
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by iThrow View Post
    im taking 1g on training days only.. training 4 days per week, sooooo youve taken it on non training days as well.
    First time I used XF, 1 gram every day first thing in the morning (training days, I train first thing in the morning). 50 days. No GMS, no LCLT, still continued taking fish oils at the time. That run was a better run than my second run @ 1.5 grams preworkout only (I think it was 5 days lift 1 day no lift, could possibly have been 4 days lift 1 day no lift, probably the latter) w/ GMS + LCLT. The first run was a better run than the second run.

    When I run it again in the future, I'm just going to stick with daily dose of 1 gram. No GMS, no LCLT. Maybe grab 3 bottles and run it for 75 days straight.
  8. Senior Member
    Synapsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,083
    Rep Power
    1540620
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    49.69%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    No idea. The study isn't published yet. It's just a poster presentation at this point. I'm guessing another 6-12 months before we see a provisional followed by publication.
    You won't get to see a provisional manuscript, most (real) journals don't allow authors to do that.
    PES
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://facebook.com/pescience
  9. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,800
    Rep Power
    3156555
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    You won't get to see a provisional manuscript, most (real) journals don't allow authors to do that.
    Alrighty then, we're just waiting for it to get published then
  10. New Member
    iThrow's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  239 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    497
    Rep Power
    785925
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    61.38%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    First time I used XF, 1 gram every day first thing in the morning (training days, I train first thing in the morning). 50 days. No GMS, no LCLT, still continued taking fish oils at the time. That run was a better run than my second run @ 1.5 grams preworkout only (I think it was 5 days lift 1 day no lift, could possibly have been 4 days lift 1 day no lift, probably the latter) w/ GMS + LCLT. The first run was a better run than the second run.

    When I run it again in the future, I'm just going to stick with daily dose of 1 gram. No GMS, no LCLT. Maybe grab 3 bottles and run it for 75 days straight.
    thought my post posted before i xd off the screen.. whoops.. anyway, what benefits did you see running it every day for 50 days vs the training days only? im interested especially because my lifting split is only 3-4 days per week. Knowing it take a few weeks to get integrated into the system and see results, my cycle of 50 training days is looking like 12-14 weeks :/
    Taking Recovery to new levels with Purus Labs!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/255464-recovery-gods-purus.html#post4626445
  11. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,800
    Rep Power
    3156555
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by iThrow View Post
    thought my post posted before i xd off the screen.. whoops.. anyway, what benefits did you see running it every day for 50 days vs the training days only? im interested especially because my lifting split is only 3-4 days per week. Knowing it take a few weeks to get integrated into the system and see results, my cycle of 50 training days is looking like 12-14 weeks :/
    Definitely more sore, that's for sure. Better strength gains on the first run vs. the second run.
  12. New Member
    iThrow's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  239 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    497
    Rep Power
    785925
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    61.38%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Definitely more sore, that's for sure. Better strength gains on the first run vs. the second run.
    hmm interesting. Obviously to each their own, but is their any literature discussing ArA on 50 straight days VERSUS 50 training days. As in a study comparing the two results? (not including this study :P )
    Taking Recovery to new levels with Purus Labs!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/255464-recovery-gods-purus.html#post4626445
  13. Senior Member
    Synapsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,083
    Rep Power
    1540620
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    49.69%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Alrighty then, we're just waiting for it to get published then
    Indeed, which may take a while. Journals generally ask for the copyright of the manuscript and that's why they can't post a provisional copy (not to mention no scientist would want people to see their unfinished drafts). A provisional copy wouldn't do any good anyway because it wouldn't have been sent for peer review yet. I assumed with all the hype that the manuscript was being published, not just a poster presentation.
    PES
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://facebook.com/pescience
  14. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,800
    Rep Power
    3156555
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by iThrow View Post
    hmm interesting. Obviously to each their own, but is their any literature discussing ArA on 50 straight days VERSUS 50 training days. As in a study comparing the two results? (not including this study :P )
    According to the poster presentation, it was 1.5 grams dosed daily. There's a few rest days typically in these Tampa studies. This was an 8 week study so it's safe to assume that they dosed 1.5 grams daily for the entirety of the 8 weeks. My guess on the workout protocol is that they most likely did a 4 lift days a week lifting schedule plus 1 day wingates as that seems to be the norm for the 8 week studies coming out of that lab.
  15. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,899
    Rep Power
    3669853
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    32.33%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I saw we need an AnaBeta Elite + X-Gels Stack Sale in honor of new study? wink wink?

    Totally.agree
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  16. New Member
    tony soprano's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    58977
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    65.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I saw we need an AnaBeta Elite + X-Factor Stack Sale in honor of new study? wink wink?
    What are the chances of ever seeing a clinical study on AnaBeta?
  17. New Member
    NewAgeMayan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    379121
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    1.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    According to the poster presentation, it was 1.5 grams dosed daily. There's a few rest days typically in these Tampa studies. This was an 8 week study so it's safe to assume that they dosed 1.5 grams daily for the entirety of the 8 weeks. My guess on the workout protocol is that they most likely did a 4 lift days a week lifting schedule plus 1 day wingates as that seems to be the norm for the 8 week studies coming out of that lab.
    The study was lifting 3 days per week. Dunno what volume was per session.
  18. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,800
    Rep Power
    3156555
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    The study was lifting 3 days per week. Dunno what volume was per session.
    There yah go then :P Still, going by the poster presentation, it was 1.5 grams dosed daily.
  19. New Member
    NewAgeMayan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    379121
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    1.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Still, going by the poster presentation, it was 1.5 grams dosed daily.
    Correct, Llewellyn has confirmed this himself.
  20. New Member
    iThrow's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  239 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    497
    Rep Power
    785925
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    61.38%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    There yah go then :P Still, going by the poster presentation, it was 1.5 grams dosed daily.
    came back to say that^
    Taking Recovery to new levels with Purus Labs!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/255464-recovery-gods-purus.html#post4626445
  21. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,414
    Rep Power
    1407011
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    50.84%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Alrighty then, we're just waiting for it to get published then
    Yep, it should be published in the ISSN in the not too distant future.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  22. Advanced Member
    Rostam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    822
    Rep Power
    88262
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    94.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Yep, it should be published in the ISSN in the not too distant future.
    I don't know all publications but Can t see what journal ISSN is referring to.
  23. Senior Member
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,086
    Rep Power
    1955313
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    99.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityPosting ProActivity Pro

    International Society of Sports Nutrition
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  24. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6857186
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    43.38%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by tony soprano View Post
    What are the chances of ever seeing a clinical study on AnaBeta?
    Keep buying PES products so we have the surplus funds, and then I'd say a very good chance
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  25. Advanced Member
    Rostam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    822
    Rep Power
    88262
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    94.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    International Society of Sports Nutrition
    thank you.
  26. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,127
    Rep Power
    576196
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    51.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Just snagged three bottles for a VERY sweet price. Excited to run this again.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  27. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,414
    Rep Power
    1407011
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    50.84%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Just snagged three bottles for a VERY sweet price. Excited to run this again.
    X-Factor sales are easier and easier to come by these days
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  28. New Member
    Alasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    466
    Rep Power
    173704
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    14.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    X-Factor sales are easier and easier to come by these days
    Congratulations MN, ArA is without question now one of the most effective & proven supplements you can buy. Great to see it validated again by science in a clinical study. Well done, look forward to the publishing of the study

  29. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,800
    Rep Power
    3156555
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Ordered two of the XF stacks off NP yesterday. I think I'm going to run it 4 caps XF w/ 2 caps XFA every day for 50 days. Then save the extra bottle of XFA for sometime down the line (probably end up ordering 2 more bottles of XF when I see it go on sale). Such a weird stack though, selling a bottle of XF together with a bottle of XFA.
  30. New Member
    NewAgeMayan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    379121
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    1.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Such a weird stack though, selling a bottle of XF together with a bottle of XFA.
    Yeah I saw that too, figured they were maybe just trying to clear older stock?
  31. Advanced Member
    GreenMachineX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    581
    Rep Power
    378484
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Ordered two of the XF stacks off NP yesterday. I think I'm going to run it 4 caps XF w/ 2 caps XFA every day for 50 days. Then save the extra bottle of XFA for sometime down the line (probably end up ordering 2 more bottles of XF when I see it go on sale). Such a weird stack though, selling a bottle of XF together with a bottle of XFA.
    Been contemplating adding this to my current kitchen sink stack...
  32. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,550
    Rep Power
    1181615
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post

    Been contemplating adding this to my current kitchen sink stack...
    Ara? U should
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  33. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,203
    Rep Power
    6661215
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    32.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Been contemplating adding this to my current kitchen sink stack...
    Stop contemplating and do it!
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  34. New Member
    iThrow's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  239 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    497
    Rep Power
    785925
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    61.38%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Stop contemplating and do it!
    quoted for emphasis
    Taking Recovery to new levels with Purus Labs!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/255464-recovery-gods-purus.html#post4626445
  35. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,800
    Rep Power
    3156555
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    Yeah I saw that too, figured they were maybe just trying to clear older stock?
    Goodness knows, doesn't make much sense to me, but a deal is a deal :P
  36. Advanced Member
    GreenMachineX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    581
    Rep Power
    378484
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by iThrow View Post
    quoted for emphasis
    JUST DO IT!!!!1!

    Oh wait, we're talking about me... Guess I'll do it then.
  37. New Member
    NewAgeMayan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    379121
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    1.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Goodness knows, doesn't make much sense to me, but a deal is a deal :P
    You stacking lclt too? NP has protocol for dirt cheap at mo as well (from memory tub is around 16$).
  38. Professional Member
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,800
    Rep Power
    3156555
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    You stacking lclt too? NP has protocol for dirt cheap at mo as well (from memory tub is around 16$).
    Nope. Done that before. Didn't do much of anything. No GMS either. Probably going to use it with CM. Contemplating if I want to use PA with it, probably not. Sounds like a waste to have the overlap.
  39. Senior Member
    Joshlm69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,333
    Rep Power
    953691
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    83.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm going to start Xfactor + Abe + folli on Monday.

    I take it I dose all 6 pre workout with 1g of alcar500 and 3 scoops of glycerGrow. And then another 1g of Alar500 post workout correct?
  40. Senior Member
    ma70's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,240
    Rep Power
    953854
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshlm69 View Post
    I'm going to start Xfactor + Abe + folli on Monday.

    I take it I dose all 6 pre workout with 1g of alcar500 and 3 scoops of glycerGrow. And then another 1g of Alar500 post workout correct?
    That works out. I mean, I used to even dose 2g ALCAR before workout (and not split doses) but it's up to you.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Arachidonic Acid Safety Study
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-14-2012, 08:46 PM
  2. Best supp to burn fat AND maintain/build muscle
    By molotov in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 04:32 PM
  3. New Arachidonic Acid Study/Info
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 01:59 AM
  4. New Study - PWO milk boosts fat burn, builds muscle
    By gdbear65 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 04:38 PM
  5. Omega-3 fatty acids may help build muscle
    By yeahright in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 11:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in