Performax AlphaMax Stack

zackdbell

Awards
I have heard good things about AlphaMax. Looking for some opinions on what to stack this product with. Goal is body re-composition with an emphasis on improving strength and muscle size. The only product I am not interested in and most likely will not take is arachidonic acid, I just do not feel I have enough good information about it. If you do have information about it, research etc. I would love to hear. Thanks in advance.

5'10
13% BF
10 Years Lifting

TheNietzsche

TheNietzsche

Awards
If you're opposed to ArA then I'd suggest stacking AlphaMax with AnaBeta Elite or Follidrone. ABE + Alphamax would be a great stack.

There's probably more good logs and data on ArA than most supplements...

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If against ARA, we've had people stacking with ABE with good results. Xgels is sweet with alphamax though! I've ran alphamine while running alphamax with awesome results, leaned out very very nicely with strength increases.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go to advanced discussion and there is some information on ArA in there. Also a study coming out from the University of Tampa and ArA effects.

But I agree with others, AnaBeta Elite and Alphamax would be a great stack.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is that big ArA info thread on here you could read through as well.

But I will also say:

ABE
Alphamine
BPS Macapro <-- This will make the Libido side of Alphamax even stronger beware lol

Also if you have never ran Alphamax or ABE and plan on doing 8 week stack, you could always run them back to back for 16 weeks, or overlap them some so you can see what's doing what.

zackdbell

Awards
Thank you all for the input. It is good to hear that you all recommend ABE. ABE is actually what I was thinking about stacking it with from the beginning but I did not know about the overlap of some of the ingredients. Do any of you have experience with these to together? What worked best for you guys in regards to the stack and how to run it? Any suggestions or past experience with that would help.

I think that I miss-worded my thoughts ArA, I am not necessarily opposed to it, I just do not have as good an understanding of it as I would like. I have a couple degrees in the field of exercise science, so I can be a bit of stickler for some research. With that being said I never dismiss peoples experiences and the anecdotal side of things, I am certainly not a research snob. Thank you all again, any thoughts and comments are appreciated.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thank you all for the input. It is good to hear that you all recommend ABE. ABE is actually what I was thinking about stacking it with from the beginning but I did not know about the overlap of some of the ingredients. Do any of you have experience with these to together? What worked best for you guys in regards to the stack and how to run it? Any suggestions or past experience with that would help. I think that I miss-worded my thoughts ArA, I am not necessarily opposed to it, I just do not have as good an understanding of it as I would like. I have a couple degrees in the field of exercise science, so I can be a bit of stickler for some research. With that being said I never dismiss peoples experiences and the anecdotal side of things, I am certainly not a research snob. Thank you all again, any thoughts and comments are appreciated.
As said above the stack with ABE would bring Forskolin amount into the optimal range, there is definitely no downside to the stack it should be great for a recomp.
Should have you aesthetically pleased as well with Armistane drying you out and improved muscle fullness from Anabeta.

Probably you will want to increase fluid intake while running these

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would read up on ArA with the thread in the Advanced Discussion area. ArA is perfectly fine and provides a hell of a stack with Alphamax. It is my current stack and I am loving it. If still opposed, as other have said, ABE. I might even try stacking it with Ergobolic which is a very underrated product.

On a side note, if you're looking for a pre workout to add to your stack, IslandSupplements has an Alphamax + Hypermax stack for only $52.99.

zackdbell

Awards
Thanks a lot for the help. Ill probably make the order today.

zackdbell

Awards
I really like the ingredient profile on that Hypermax. I might have to take advantage of that deal. Thanks so much.

lehn20

Awards
I am a week into ABE/AM/Folli.....so far so good. Doing a 8 week run as recomp.

Planning on adding Norcodrene and/or Erase Pro for last 4 weeks.

Stimoholic and Hyper/Fitmax as Pre-Workout with Red/Green, Orange Triad, BCAA's and Creatine mixed in.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really like the ingredient profile on that Hypermax. I might have to take advantage of that deal. Thanks so much.
Start with one scoop, I love stims and 1.5 is enough for me until I start a build a tolerance. Focus and energy is great, but does not give you that cracked out feeling.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would read up on ArA with the thread in the Advanced Discussion area. ArA is perfectly fine and provides a hell of a stack with Alphamax. It is my current stack and I am loving it. If still opposed, as other have said, ABE. I might even try stacking it with Ergobolic which is a very underrated product. On a side note, if you're looking for a pre workout to add to your stack, IslandSupplements has an Alphamax + Hypermax stack for only $52.99.
Yeah that stack is going in my next order :) great deal on two great products.